Visa-entry Clearence Refused,and Reaproved

my wife was refused a visa for settlment ealy febuaray on the grounds of probabilities she did not satisfy the enterence clearence officer... so appeal was made which i sent to loghborough(ita)

by fax. failed on not provideing enough details of earnings, a letter explaining i wish her to be there

and acomidation lol.

faxed the immagration and asylum authority and stated it to be sent to her, she just got a phone

call is that normal to be granted visa without documentaion not been sent to her does this happen?

or should she have been issed an entrence clearence approvel documentation

also she as not got TB medical not done yet.... i thought from what that says the visa should not have been proccesed so she has got this now after the visa is done wud this cause a problem at immagration

saying that she has medical certfication after the visa process....??????

immagration rules says you should have documentation ?

Chris,

Is it the case that your wife was refused a visa, appealed, and the appeal dismissed? If so, she wouldn't be awarded a visa unless she reapplied and the matter considered afresh.

If she has received a phone call stating that she's got her visa, from whom was the call?

Scouse.

Chris, I am struggling to understand your post and exactly what has happened.

Did have a TB certificate? If not, the application should have been automatically refused.

Did she apply without any evidence of financial support and so was refused?

Did she appeal, but still not supply any evidence of financial support or accommodation?

If so, then as Scouse says, her only option is to apply again, but this time with the necessary documents. The onus is on the applicant to provide the necessary evidence to show that they satisfy the criteria for the visa. No evidence means no visa.

See:-

TB Test

Guidance - Husbands, wives and partners (INF 4)

Spouse visa, document checklist (pdf)

Diplomatic Service Procedures - Entry clearance Volume 1 - General instructions Spouses etc.

Chris,

Is it the case that your wife was refused a visa, appealed, and the appeal dismissed? If so, she wouldn't be awarded a visa unless she reapplied and the matter considered afresh.

If she has received a phone call stating that she's got her visa, from whom was the call?

Scouse.

yes proof of acomidation and my earnings they refused her on.. so i sent all the documents to the appeals to AIT in late feb.. and 2 days ago she got a phone call from embassy in visa section to say the decision

has been reinstated, yesterday she went plunjit and now she as something in her passport...

shes going to scan it tomorrow.....

me and my wife case stinks.... will have to phone embassy and maybe immagration to. cant understand why shes not had the tb done before picking up visa... feel like complaining to the head people,and my MP too im totalty unimpressed with consular service,and visa,have you ever stayed in the embassy for 12 hours, was poisened in pattaya. when i was ill, and all the only appealent may enter visa section and the new messages on there answer phone saying im not allowed to enquire about her visa. surely im allowed to know what was done yesterday at the embassy.

not sure what to do really if this is the case... hopefully tomorrow get the scan of the passport.

i go thailand next week i was expecting to be paying the 19,500 baht again

should get the scan of the passport tomorrow and maybe show u privatly :D:D:o:D:D:D:D:D:D

Chris,

Scouse.

yes proof of acomidation and my earnings they refused her on.. so i sent all the documents to the appeals to AIT in late feb.. and 2 days ago she got a phone call from embassy in visa section to say the decision

has been reinstated, yesterday she went plunjit and now she as something in her passport...

shes going to scan it tomorrow.....

me and my wife case stinks.... will have to phone embassy and maybe immagration to. cant understand why shes not had the tb done before picking up visa... feel like complaining to the head people,and my MP too im totalty unimpressed with consular service,and visa,have you ever stayed in the embassy for 12 hours, was poisened in pattaya. when i was ill, and all the only appealent may enter visa section and the new messages on there answer phone saying im not allowed to enquire about her visa. surely im allowed to know what was done yesterday at the embassy.

not sure what to do really if this is the case... hopefully tomorrow get the scan of the passport.

i go thailand next week i was expecting to be paying the 19,500 baht again

should get the scan of the passport tomorrow and maybe show u privatly :D:D:o:D:D:D:D:D:D

are the embassy winding me up this is best 1 yet.

very strange my wife get this phone call a week before i go there, it as tho they know i going there.

Right, Chris, things are a bit clearer now.

When someone appeals, the decision is reviewed by the Entry Clearance Manager and they can overturn it before the appeal is heard. It is very unusual that the ECM would voluntarily do this, but it's possible that this has happened in your wife's case. Certainly, the embassy wouldn't play such a prank as to phone up your wife to tell her she has been granted the visa, when that is not so. The proof will be in the scan of your wife's passport tomorrow.

If your missus applied for the visa prior to 1/12/05 (?) she will not require a TB test.

Scouse.

Bearing in mind that the OP posted from the UK at 3:45 a.m., I presumed he'd overdone the sauce a bit.

Scouse.

It has that effect - the guy has my sympathy although I've little idea of what he's talking about!

I've woken up on the sofa in the early morning more than once - letters half written, forms likewise and supporting evidence sprawled all around me!

Good luck to the guy whatever he is after? :o