500,000 Thais infected with HIV but only half of them get treatment

webfact

Rambling excuse for being a sexpat. Easy enough to find a good lady here without going around the bars.

Yes, don't put up with Western women's exploitation, but no, don't think you can get your own back here, you will get the short straw.

I'm not a sexpat. Sex is a sensory chore for men. To be enthused enough to pursue it, you have to be reduced to needing validation. If I needed validation, I'd be in real trouble. I can't be validated by women selling themselves, for money or for love (but it's peculiar how the honest, simple transaction is considered morally inferior to the dishonest emotional hijacking).

Love blinds its victims so wanting it is malicious or virtuous? Marriage binds it's victims and obligating labour is romantic or slavery? Enabling dependent women reduces women to dependency. You label sex refugees "despicable", as if their unwillingness to be Christian soldiers or married slaves in the Western war machine was shameful. They might feel the same way about you.

ulvHlPv.png

VrJMtmFm.png

A good start to reduce new cases would be sex ed. In school but too many old fuddy duddies reject the notion of sex ed in schools so hiv and teen pregnamcies will comtimue unchecked

I'm not sure it's fuddy duddies so much as dependent mothers who fiercely protect Society's children from being educated about sex. Lies and violence are rated G but sex and adult themes are rated MA or R18. This world is nuts. If I could find the stork that brought me here...

clT35Dgm.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500,000? This sounds like stats from 10 yrs ago. While I do not have a link but read more than once that it's more like 2%+ of the population. It just doesn't make sense the reasons given why ppl would not get treatment if they're subsidised. Embarassment/shame. This is so ridiculous, it's your life.

• 1 year later...

to be honest the only people in thailand that regularly use condoms are bargirls in tourist areas i think

Students, Officeworkers having an affair or BF and all the locals i did meet so far didnt use them and didnt want to use them and really didnt care about the consequenses of their actions.

also they dont go to a doctor if the feel like they have a STD because someone could talk or see them there and they would lose face ...

Edited by inaktive