Hardley Goes Electric

ATF

Usually not a Harley fan but I like this bike's sport chopper styling.

I really like the turn signal mirrors under the bars and I bet it has a crazy computer dash with many functions like GPS.

130 miles on a charge seems plenty if used as a runabout/commuter.

This could open up a whole new market for HD. I'm not a HD fan but it's not a bad looking bike bike. However doubt if the HD old guard will accept a bike that is fast can go around corners and doesn't make a lot of noise.

So HD have finally joined the bulls-hit brigade, I despair.

Since it has no performance, crap handling, dismal build quality and lousy mpg, I thought the whole point of a Harley is the sound, will the synthesise that? The Hell's Angels will be fighting over them. mfr_closed1.gif.pagespeed.ce.UuJWYpOV2u.

What is happening to the world, first the Ducati 1950's hot water cistern and now this?

If anyone thinks an electric Harley is cool you are on the wrong forum, this in not for 3 year old's, they should do this with stablisers.

Actually I got it wrong, the sound track is not synthesised at all, it is 100% natural, achieved with noisy bearings, poor engine mounts and excessive tyre noise.

This what all HD's sound like rolling with the ignition off, hence the noisy engine.