Yingluck makes merit for birthday anniversary today

Lite Beer

Happy Birthday Yingluck! Don't forget to pass your merits on to some buckseedas in this forum. Let the light of hope shine on them so they can view the world more positively this lifetime. Satu!

Good to wish her a happy birthday if you admire her nothing wrong in that, But the other tripe is just the normal wind up from your clan on here.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Deleted posts edited out*

Wow. A 3 prone attack. Love it and bring it on. Respect is when you respect others opinion and not try to impose your opinion on others. This is a forum not a boxing match and not necessary to have a winner, just opinions.

When making merit, you are supposed to, I say supposed to, come to the temple with the idea that your are ashamed of and being cleansed of your past transgressions. It's the Buddhists way of doing confessions. So next, maybe she will go to the authorities and come clean about all the theft and bribery that went on during her reign. I'm quite sure that's going to happen. I would bet all the money in my pocket of the pants I'm wearing that will happen. Oh wait, I'm in pajama's, I have no money in my pocket. cheesy.gif

Nong pipe wears a brightly coloured dress ? ohmy.png. Is there something he would like to tell his mummy and favourite uncle ?

Even her young son is fair game for the idiots on this board, you should be ashamed for yourself. Why should he not wear Thai Dress to visit a monastery?

Deleted posts edited out

True, true, Yingluck's birthday.

Mind you, in 2011 we had her husband and son also in the pictures

post-58-0-33206400-1403367960_thumb.jpg

post-58-0-40685900-1403368172_thumb.jpg

her birthday at her house in Bangkok, June 21, 2011. — Reuters pic

Edited by Scott

attachicon.gif2011-06-21T025232Z_01_BAN01_RTRIDSP_0_THAILAND.jpg

Hasn't the husband disappeared since ?

AS I understand it it was after the elections it was deemed better for Ms. Yingluck's image to be seen without her common law husband. It would seem the chap really had a problem keeping a straight face when ever his wife started to open her mouth to deliver some (meaningless) statements in public.

Still, I would have loved to see a scene with father/son looking at each other and then upwards when wife/mother gets into a speech biggrin.png

PS excuses if any feels offended. I am a Male Chauvinist Pig, I know wai.gif

Don't worry, quite a few of you around. Should feel right at home.

Well I guess one should feel pleased that a thread such as this can make people happy. By taking potshots at a person not only because she's a woman but also the center for scorn by folks who are anti PT, juvenile members of TV can satisfy their childish needs and boast how their version of democracy has triumphed.

Judging by the comments, one can't help to wonder about the age of some of the posters. Ironic though as some of the posters who reached their sixties a while ago, haven't reached maturity yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by maxme

She needa to get out everyday to make merit. But i doubt she could ever make enough merit to exonerate her for all the people she hurt inadvertantly or that hurt themselves due to her mismanagement with her publicist policies

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Agree, but making merit is to help ones self, does not help others.

attachicon.gif2011-06-21T025232Z_01_BAN01_RTRIDSP_0_THAILAND.jpg

Hasn't the husband disappeared since ?

AS I understand it it was after the elections it was deemed better for Ms. Yingluck's image to be seen without her common law husband. It would seem the chap really had a problem keeping a straight face when ever his wife started to open her mouth to deliver some (meaningless) statements in public.

Still, I would have loved to see a scene with father/son looking at each other and then upwards when wife/mother gets into a speech biggrin.png

Well I guess one should feel pleased that a thread such as this can make people happy. By taking potshots at a person not only because she's a woman but also the center for scorn by folks who are anti PT, juvenile members of TV can satisfy their childish needs and boast how their version of democracy has triumphed.

Judging by the comments, one can't help to wonder about the age of some of the posters. Ironic though as some of the posters who reached their sixties a while ago, haven't reached maturity yet.

My dear chap, I'm not taking a potshot at Ms. Yingluck. If it was Mr. S instead I'd say something similar with mother/son wondering about father. Therefor the rest of your post seems build on an incorrect assumption, sorry.

Now as for the topic, when a figure does public activities one should not be surprised when the public remarks on it. When I make merit for my birthday I do not invite the press to record it for posterity, I may only get comments from relatives who may be present. In families one may expect very critical comments as well, like "he looks skinny, anything wrong with him", "he looks real fat now, doesn't he", "bit of a show off here", "will there be a party after?" and so rolleyes.gif

Stay cool, make merit and keep smiling,

uncle rubl

Rubl, your comment would be valid if you made the same judgement against other politicians who used the opportunity to be in the spotlight but you don't thus your post falls off the mark.

Either the picture is unflattering or she's put on some weight there. She's gotten big! Look at the size of her fat ass!

Tension and worry make many folks turn to food for comfort.

..while others turn to anonymous forums to issue insults that are probably based in projection.

Comments like TV Gerry's above reinforce my belief that too many of the western men in Thailand are uncommonly sexist and incapable of viewing women without a judgement on their sexual attractiveness.

I'm glad to see she is OK , I really thought she might have been disappeared. I hope she is relieved rather than angry. I thought she held it together very well while Suthep was breaking every code of common law known as civility.

Edited by EBlair48

Rubl, your comment would be valid if you made the same judgement against other politicians who used the opportunity to be in the spotlight but you don't thus your post falls off the mark.

I make a comment on Ms. Yingluck as she's part of the topic. There are no other people or even politicians part of the topic.

DEFINITELY NOT wearing her colour today! OMG she look so fat! And some of you thought she was so nice. lol

She might well be very nice - when not in office. Which means she must be nice and have been for the last 3 years.. giggle.gif

Nice = looking in this context ... not nice = kind hearted in your context.

:) I get it just kidding with you

My dear chap, I'm not taking a potshot at Ms. Yingluck. If it was Mr. S instead I'd say something similar with mother/son wondering about father. Therefor the rest of your post seems build on an incorrect assumption, sorry.

Now as for the topic, when a figure does public activities one should not be surprised when the public remarks on it. When I make merit for my birthday I do not invite the press to record it for posterity, I may only get comments from relatives who may be present. In families one may expect very critical comments as well, like "he looks skinny, anything wrong with him", "he looks real fat now, doesn't he", "bit of a show off here", "will there be a party after?" and so rolleyes.gif

uncle rubl

"My dear chap, I'm not taking a potshot at Ms. Yingluck."

"AS I understand it it was after the elections it was deemed better for Ms. Yingluck's image to be seen without her common law husband. It would seem the chap really had a problem keeping a straight face when ever his wife started to open her mouth to deliver some (meaningless) statements in public."

No , not taking a potshot at all, rubl. whistling.gif The problem is, you actually believe what you write, don't you?

uncle rubl

"My dear chap, I'm not taking a potshot at Ms. Yingluck."

"AS I understand it it was after the elections it was deemed better for Ms. Yingluck's image to be seen without her common law husband. It would seem the chap really had a problem keeping a straight face when ever his wife started to open her mouth to deliver some (meaningless) statements in public."

No , not taking a potshot at all, rubl. whistling.gif The problem is, you actually believe what you write, don't you?

I was considering quoting him but I thought the evidence was quite palpable. Yet maybe now he sees the irony.

Funny thing is the sheeple wishing her a happy birthday here and kissing ass yet in the other thread they are complaining about ''that terrible Akanat going into monkhood for a few days and turning it into a big media event for his own benefit''. What is this if not Yingluck turning her temple visit into a media event for her own benefit ? Double standards and hippocracy still abound as ever sadly.....