Thai Women Scammed For 3 Million Baht By German 'Lover'

Lite Beer

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mr. Rejik has appeared in a number of movies as an extra actor, our correspondent said. His latest appearance was in the horror film "Hong Hoon" which premiered in cinema on 19 June."

And he is about to make another appearance but as a fixture not an extra...

Interesting the way you know what his name would have been H90. But let's continue.....

To illustrate my point, there is a fairly well know German mid fielder by the name of Mesut Özil presently in Brazil helping his team win the World Cup.

He was born in the German town of Gelsenkirchen to Gulizar Özil and Mustafa Özil, Turkish immigrants.

You notice his name isn't Fritz Özil or Manfred Özil ? His parents gave him a Turkish name instead.

But he is as German as Sauerkraut und WÜrst and Michael Schumacher. Nein?

Well, you would have to ask him that. My gut answer is, no, he is not, he is and remains Turkish, and proudly so. He is as far remote from that scammer as could possibly be imagined. Turks are proud and straight. Serbs are crooked and always have been. Sorry if I am insulting people but that is the way it is.

"Serbs are crooked and always have been."

You'd probably get head butted and kicked out of touch by Kolarov and Ivanovic for that comment.

And by the way Mesut Ozil is German. He was born there. His parents may have dual citizenship, but who cares.

beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

Edited by ratcatcher
  • Like 1

...some posts debating if he is german because of his name? Really? I am surprised, the discussion about blood and nationality was over more than half a century ago. But the story is amazing. Probably he never crossed the Thai border for all those years, like... ever. If not, how could he manage the country in and out? It's different from bribing a cop on a routine road check.

But above all, managing all those relations at the same time, he must have been incredibly energetic and organized in an efficient way, right? Imagine his agenda. Nobody can say he's a lazy guy. Maybe his timing not so good... last move should have been fleeing quickly...

That's a German name I've never heard of.

Yeah, because you know all the 80+ million names in Germany, right?

Have a look at the ones played on the German national team in football the last 15 years.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Here we go again.

It's probably a Serbian name, but let's just imagine his Serbian (Yugoslav) father may have moved to Germany after WWar II and met a nice little blond German fraulein and married her and little Bogdan was born in Munich.

I would say that makes him a German wouldn't you?

Germany has long been a haven for immigrants.

<<<< Off topic deflection comments removed >>>>

if you move your pig to the horse stable and let it live there for many years. Does it become a horse ?

Totally off topic re the nationality of the scammer, BUT, if the pig's name was Napoleon and the horse was called Boxer, it is possible Boxer could be made to think he was a pig?rolleyes.gif

moving Boxer to the piggery for a couple of days will certainly straight him up - and if not........well, his best use may than be some sweet taste cutlet. thumbsup.gif

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif "Bogdan Rejic" isn't a German name. It is not a real German.

Roma? Fits with his scamming ways.

Who cares? He's white, and we know that all whites are scammers.

I know. That sentence makes as much sense as the other two above it.

T

• Like 1

...some posts debating if he is german because of his name? Really? I am surprised, the discussion about blood and nationality was over more than half a century ago. But the story is amazing. Probably he never crossed the Thai border for all those years, like... ever. If not, how could he manage the country in and out? It's different from bribing a cop on a routine road check.

But above all, managing all those relations at the same time, he must have been incredibly energetic and organized in an efficient way, right? Imagine his agenda. Nobody can say he's a lazy guy. Maybe his timing not so good... last move should have been fleeing quickly...

Considering the fact that more than half of the members here have not even been to Thailand, and can't even point it out on a map, and all the members who still live home with their parents, and think the world is as it is in the movies.

I'm not surprised over many over comments here.

A bar girl said she loved me, then she took all my 700 baht, which was my budget for this week. All women here are thieves.

You are German? Then you must be a Nazi.

You are a Muslim? Then you are most likely a suicide bomber.

You said something bad about someone Jewish? You must be anti-Semitic.

That's a German name I've never heard of.

Yeah, because you know all the 80+ million names in Germany, right?

Have a look at the ones played on the German national team in football the last 15 years.

coffee1.gif

Yes, like I said, that is a German name I've never heard of. So what's your point?

Here we go again.

It's probably a Serbian name, but let's just imagine his Serbian (Yugoslav) father may have moved to Germany after WWar II and met a nice little blond German fraulein and married her and little Bogdan was born in Munich.

if you move your pig to the horse stable and let it live there for many years. Does it become a horse ?

Ah! Sadly the 'master race' mentality is still with us. Get over it - it's just not going to happen!

Here we go again.

Or emigrated to Germany after WWI, or even before.

I have to agree with ratcatcher--why are we going through this again?

This at least the third, maybe the fourth, time in recent months when someone made the same daft comment using a different country--"Gee, that doesn't sound like a (fill in the blank) name."

Duh, already. Advanced nations, especially in North America, Europe, and ANZ, are nations of immigrants.

The most advanced nation, Japan, is clearly not......

Here we go again.

......... Get over it - it's just not going to happen!

said the Fool, just seconds before handing over his ATM Card whistling.gif

Absolutely disgusting. However, for those of us keeping score it is now 3000000000000 baht for the Thai h....s who have ripped off of the stupid farongs and 3000000 baht for the stupid farongs who have ripped off the nice Thai ladies. Lots of catching up to do but at least it is a start. LOL

Btw, as an aside, I honked my motorcycle at a red truck who was up against the curb in traffic about 1/4 km from the intersection so no one could get by. That is the designated bike lane. It was one quick beep not even a beep beep. The toothless driver got out and grabbed a machete under his seat and came at me. I told him very quickly if he valued his testicles to back off and revved up my big bike. He got back in the truck and I went around him.

I would say Thailand is definitely on the right track with the coup by the military. No doubt in my mind they will clean up this kind of lawlessness. One of these days I am going to remember this is a country of hoors, homeless and hoodlums only.

Make your mind up - no one could get by so you went around him?

I too am terrified of a "big bike" revving up and would put my machete back in the truck.cheesy.gif

facepalm.gif You must have been away long time from the fatherland. All the name gives you is a glue as to his ancestry. I have a Slavic name and yet I'm as german as the other 80+ millions. Better learn to live with diversity.

• Like 2