Vitamin C Injections/Infusions

Tolley

The Lipo encapsulated Vitamin C seems to be more bioavailable than IV and does not require needles.

It's amazing for general health and healing.

There is lots of information online.

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/liposomalC.htm

Yahoo has a great group called DIY-LET. Requires free membership

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DIY-LET/files?prop=eupdate

Ingredients

Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C)

Lecithin

water

Equipment

Blender

Ultrasonic cleaner

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

Why would you need injections of Vitamin C when oral doses of 1,000 mg effervescent tablets are available at Boots and other pharmacies, which far exceeds the RDA and since Vitamin C is water soluble the extra will be processed out of your body in your urine?

Perhaps you have a specific medical condition?

Regards

Why would you need injections of Vitamin C when oral doses of 1,000 mg effervescent tablets are available at Boots and other pharmacies, which far exceeds the RDA and since Vitamin C is water soluble the extra will be processed out of your body in your urine?

Regards

And you can eat 5-6 Gram per day...recommendation is something like 100 mg

so 50-60 times the recommendation.

• Like 1

Regards

thanks guys but if you read the title of the thead I didn't ask your opinion on vitamin c supplementation.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

to answer the original question.

Ascorbic Acid can be purchased from Union Science in Thailand for ~700 baht per kilogram.

http://www.unionsci.com/

actually infusions can be mixed almost yourself (wouldn't do it), but maybe a hospital can do it for you? I once bought sterile water for infusions for a different purpose.

I would not recommend anyone trying to prepare a solution for IV infusion by themselves. In addition to sepsis if any organisms get in at all, there are huge risks if the solution produced is not isotonic.

• Like 2

Regards

thanks guys but if you read the title of the thead I didn't ask your opinion on vitamin c supplementation.coffee1.gif

Tolley,

Well I hope you will excuse each of us for trying to offer your uneducated self a better option than an IV of vitamin C.

You have been placed on ignore.

Regards

Tolley,

Well I hope you will excuse each of us for trying to offer your uneducated self a better option than an IV of vitamin C.

The reason for a Vit.C IV is the amount of vit.c that can be given without ill affects I have received up to to 25,000ml. of vit.c which is 25 grams try and take that by mouth and you will spend several days on the toilet. IV Vit. C has may uses cancer has been treated using high doses of IV Vit. C. Do your research before making rude commets about someone

Regards

Tolley,

No one asked your opinion of vitamin C infusions.

I have had large doses in OZ 30grams, no side effects and felt quite good afterwards.

Edited by Tolley

I would not recommend anyone trying to prepare a solution for IV infusion by themselves. In addition to sepsis if any organisms get in at all, there are huge risks if the solution produced is not isotonic.

I ended up ringing Dr Oliver in Pattaya and he does the infusions 20grams for 3500 baht.

It seems a bit expensive.

I don't suppose the hospitals would be cheaper?