22 arrested at Sex & Drugs Party in Jomtien

webfact

From what I have just heard, this is by no means a one off for this crowd and their wider associates.24 x hour parties,loud booming music all weekend,drunk and yob rule behavior,damage to properties and assets in the immediate surrounding areas to their partys and threats of violence against anyone who challenges them,plus guns being brandished at ordinary people in the streets.By all means,have some fun,but don't behave like wild animals.I remember rave parties back home,but they were held in deserted warehouses and farm buildings,not in the middle of residential estates.I have seen many folk drunk and boisterous but I have seen few worse than the locals when intoxicated and mobbed up!

You can almost guarantee in days of old pattaya bib would have been getting a cut.

Now with a proper government the bad old days are becoming few and far between..viva la junta!

• Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of people would rent their house out to 22 druggies ?

I'm sure their families will be immensely proud to see their siblings in that photo.

Most probs people with greed on the mind. 10,000 THB a day for rent, and on top of that a deposit would have to be paid. Not really sure how much wear and tear you would get after a party like this !!!!

I've never been to a sex party, never really felt the need, but the numbers seem a little out of sync to me ? If i was to go to such a party, then I would want those figures reversed. 15 women and 7 fellas sounds like more fun to me. I wonder if they have a spectators gallery for all us old ones that prefer to just watch these days ?

why assume everyone at the party is heterosexual?

• Like 1

What sort of people would rent their house out to 22 druggies ?

I'm sure their families will be immensely proud to see their siblings in that photo.

Most probs people with greed on the mind. 10,000 THB a day for rent, and on top of that a deposit would have to be paid. Not really sure how much wear and tear you would get after a party like this !!!!

I've never been to a sex party, never really felt the need, but the numbers seem a little out of sync to me ? If i was to go to such a party, then I would want those figures reversed. 15 women and 7 fellas sounds like more fun to me. I wonder if they have a spectators gallery for all us old ones that prefer to just watch these days ?

why assume everyone at the party is heterosexual?

Separate rooms then - but I will be watching from the spectators gallery that doesn't face the male on male room / rooms! Each to their own, but whilst I can see an attraction with a woman finding another womans body attractive, I'm struggling with the fella v fella thing TBH, so I will be giving that viewing a miss !

Piss poor party organiser...

If I were organising a sex party:

First the ladies invited would be of a lot better quality.

Secondly there would be a lot more ladies than men, (hate sharing).

Thirdly, there would be only one man invited, Metongue.png

So where are all the women in the photo, looks like it was a gay sex party or did they just arrest the guys

Nope. "....15 men and 7 women, who all later failed drug tests, were arrested..."

I too, was a little concerned about the disparity of female party goers vis a vis males, but then it's a little unclear as to how the BIB attributed sexuality to the ladyboys. whistling.gif

in my experience the ratios there are very good, 2-1 is entirely acceptable, what are governments getting involved in consensual activities for,

just another example of the creeping fascism that is taking over our world

The point is, why the illegal drugs and deadly weapons? These will be the carrying of weapons and dealing and using of drugs charges, nothing to do with the sex part.

A cigarette lighter is a deadly weapon, if you want it to be. In a world of cigarette lighters, some people carry knives. In a world of knives, some people carry guns. My point being, the things you've listed are illegal but who has been harmed? Victimless crimes should be criminal. If it is wrong to merely possess a deadly weapon, you should come arrest me with my cigarette lighter. I haven't killed anyone with it yet, but you never know...

Making something illegal doesn't make it wrong. But if you make something that isn't wrong illegal, you can replace what isn't wrong with what is wrong. Then you can use the unpleasantness of what is wrong to justify continued prohibition on what was never wrong. Methamphetamine is FDA-approved and a miracle drug used to treat children with ADHD in the US. But 99% of people know it's horrible illicit drug that ruins lives or teeth.

Desoxyn.jpg

the other horrible thing being that ADHD is a made up non-existent 'disease'

• Like 1

So where are all the women in the photo, looks like it was a gay sex party or did they just arrest the guys

Read the article and you'll have your questions answered.

Yep it was pig on a spit. 15 guys 7 women and a baster/dealerthumbsup.gif

The point is, why the illegal drugs and deadly weapons? These will be the carrying of weapons and dealing and using of drugs charges, nothing to do with the sex part.

A cigarette lighter is a deadly weapon, if you want it to be. In a world of cigarette lighters, some people carry knives. In a world of knives, some people carry guns. My point being, the things you've listed are illegal but who has been harmed? Victimless crimes should be criminal. If it is wrong to merely possess a deadly weapon, you should come arrest me with my cigarette lighter. I haven't killed anyone with it yet, but you never know...

Making something illegal doesn't make it wrong. But if you make something that isn't wrong illegal, you can replace what isn't wrong with what is wrong. Then you can use the unpleasantness of what is wrong to justify continued prohibition on what was never wrong. Methamphetamine is FDA-approved and a miracle drug used to treat children with ADHD in the US. But 99% of people know it's horrible illicit drug that ruins lives or teeth.

Desoxyn.jpg

Sorry, but your argument does not carry any weight. You are only giving a point of view on what you consider is right and wrong, without perceiving the legal aspects of the case.

A pen could be used as a deadly weapon and both aspirin and heroin are classified as drugs, yet one can be legally obtained and used and the other is an illegal substance.

The law is the law and for those who disagree should start a revolution, otherwise in the meantime those who flaunt and break the laws still have to face the consequences. Tough titties but that`s the way it is.

• Like 1

why am i never invited to these????

first i must find out where Jomtien is.....then call 14 guys....LOL.....make that 1 guy.......nah......make that zero guys.......and then call 100 women...

ok, second i must make friends with 100 women.

The law is the law and for those who disagree should start a revolution, otherwise in the meantime those who flaunt and break the laws still have to face the consequences. Tough titties but that`s the way it is.

You have deleted and only quoted me on part of my post that is a misinterpretation of what I have said.

I am quoting on the laws of drugs and weapons, not the injustices of the Holocaust

But you said, and I quote, "The law is the law".

Unhappy with the criticism of unjust laws, you said, "those who disagree should start a revolution". So rather than discuss unjust laws (which isn't breaking the law), you suggest starting a revolution (breaking the law)? I'm not misinterpreting anything. These are your words.

The issue is whether people who want to have fun should be treated like criminals when they haven't hurt anyone. Laws that declare victimless crimes to be wrong are wrong. Injustice cannot be resolved with violence. You can't rid the world of force with force.

You say "tough titties" as if the law was sacrosanct but laws are just illusions backed by powers that contradict each other. Nuremberg effectively legislated recursion by declaring the law was against the law, some of the time. But naturally, that's ridiculous. The law is against Natural law, all of the time. Natural law = the Wiccan Rede: "And ye harm none, do what ye will." All other laws are just threats with scary consequences.

Edited by TheyCallmeScooter