My friend had a baby with his friend and now current girlfriend is jealous

yougivemebaby

My friend had a baby with his friend who (happens to be a lesbian) and they agreed to have a baby together. No strings attached, no drama. Right? Wrong. HIs current girlfriend (who he has been with for 6 months) is insanely jealous/insecure. This has been established a month after they met that he was going to share parenting with his baby.

He loves his girlfriend very much and wants to compromise. Is there any middle ground here? Please don't just say, "She knew about it so she needs to deal with it" Yes that's the easy solution is for him to not listen to her but that's not how to have a healthy relationship.

He doesn't feel like she is ready to meet the baby or girl yet.

Thai girls.....

Can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em.

I think it's been covered above. Ignore it. I could get into the dynamics of it, but in the end it's her problem. Ask her, please, be above it. She is Madam.

Thai girls...

Do you think every Western girl would be cool with this? No. Ask her to grow as a person and support you.

And good luck.

• Like 1

I saw an episode on Dr Phil, just like this.

Was your friend on Dr Phil?

Ps: It's a strange situation and virtually everyone in the GF's situation might feel a bit strange about it.

Funny how these folks ALWAYS write in and talk about "A Friend," have to wonder why the "Friends" never write.

Anyway, sounds like a good "story line" for a TV Soap.

Yes I'm busted. I guess I don't want to share too much info with strangers. haha

Ultimately she did know about this when we first got together. She is trying. Funny thing though is my girlfriend is also pregnant. I guess I need to grow a pair and go see my son. A pregnant girlfriend isn't going anywhere. I just wanted to try to compromise with her. Her only compromise was that she come with and shout out that she is my girlfriend. This would be the 2nd time I see my son. I don't want drama just a healthy relationship with my boy.

• Like 2

Ps: It's a strange situation and virtually everyone in the GF's situation might feel a bit strange about it.

Funny how these folks ALWAYS write in and talk about "A Friend," have to wonder why the "Friends" never write.

Yes I'm busted. I guess I don't want to share too much info with strangers. haha

Ultimately she did know about this when we first got together. She is trying. Funny thing though is my girlfriend is also pregnant. I guess I need to grow a pair and go see my son. A pregnant girlfriend isn't going anywhere. I just wanted to try to compromise with her. Her only compromise was that she come with and shout out that she is my girlfriend. This would be the 2nd time I see my son. I don't want drama just a healthy relationship with my boy.

Yes, I understand you. Your thinking is clear what you want. Just do it!

Do keep strong, don't let your-self to push down by an jealous partner.

Girlfriends are come and gone but your boy is always will be your boy and if you don't fail you can build a good relationship with him.

Take the trousers and show power.

• Like 1

What is this "Jerry Springer: International Edition"? Is this a troll?

It's definitely got that Springer feel to it.

Why do some people jump into such awkward situations? It's not just about 'helping a friend' but more about bringing a child into the world that needs stability.

• Like 1

You could always keep procreating and then sell the children to the Cambodian boss for $51.34 USA. Who in turn will have them sell roses for 20 Bhat in BKK. Sounds like a solid business plan since odds are none of you are ready to support a bunch of children.

Let's get the story straight for us older people.

How old are you? How many more are you going to spawn?

You had a baby with a lesbian friend, how lovely, and now your girlfriend is pregnant.

So you have two children almost?

Why would you have a baby with a lesbian? Are you just nice, or stupid? Throwing sperm around like confetti?

Babies cost money, lozza money. Are you paying for all these children or just having a laugh....

Seriously, if you agreed to give your sperm to a lesbian couple, and signed papers etc. you have no rights over that child. That's how it is in the West. You are just a sperm donor.

I need a drink..... David, where's me smirnoff...!!!!

I offered patsy a donation but she declined and now I'm starting to see why.

• Like 1

Its just for entertainment. Not true or serious. Aspiring drama writers for TV

Your gf is completely right to be jealous.

She's jealous that you didn't have the baby with her.

She's jealous that your friend may be Bi instead of lesbian, or not lesbian at all.

She's jealous that you have a genetic connection that has nothing to do with her.

What she knew before is irrelevant; sometimes things only hit home when they actually happen.

Anyway, you're in it now, so try these strategies:

Create opportunities for the three of you to meet in pleasant situations and include your gf in all conversations.

Definitely spend much more time with your gf than your friend.

Let your gf know when you are going to meet your friend and always ask if she'd like to come along.

Let your friend and her gf spend time with your gf so that your gf knows that your friend is in a loving relationship and that your gf has nothing to fear.

Remember, you are trying to counter millions of years of evolution designed to ensure that your gf's consideration is to spread *her* genes rather than be party to help spread another woman's genes.

Good luck.

T

• Like 1

It's too bad that the tv subscribers have to be subjected to bs post like this one that redefine the word "stupid". This is obviously a version of "troll posting".....too bad the mods allow it. Once again a clear demonstration of the lack of integrity on this site.

• Like 1

My friend had a baby with his friend who (happens to be a lesbian) ...

The Thai soap operas on television are nothing compared to the sagas of challenged farang on Thai Visa ... or should I say the "friends" of Thai Visa posters.

Assuming some of these tales bear any relation to reality, why would someone (or someone's friend) rush to Thai Visa to seek advice?

soaps-wide.jpg

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You could always keep procreating and then sell the children to the Cambodian boss for $51.34 USA. Who in turn will have them sell roses for 20 Bhat in BKK. Sounds like a solid business plan since odds are none of you are ready to support a bunch of children.

I think he would need a work permit to procreate. wai2.gif

What is this "Jerry Springer: International Edition"? Is this a troll?

It's definitely got that Springer feel to it.

Why do some people jump into such awkward situations? It's not just about 'helping a friend' but more about bringing a child into the world that needs stability.

No I'm not trolling lol . I have better things to do with my time. The idea was my friend and her lover wanted a baby but they wanted a half baby. I met the mother at a Yoga class. It all started as kinda a joke then they started asking me serious questions. I donated my little swimmers at a clinic. The idea was we would share parenting and two friends taking care of a baby instead of one is better Right? It's better than most dysfunctional relationships that use the kids as pawns.

I spoke with my girlfriend yesterday and she apologized and is doing her best to support me. She is a great girl and I want things to work with her. I understand she's jealous and insecure she admitted.

Thanks for your help!

Wow, I saw it on Jerry Springer, and the girls had a cat fight! The audience apparently found it very entertaining. It seemed they didn't actually settle the problem amicably and the guy was totally clueless.

You posted on TV so should be willing to answer some questions not just ask them. You got your lesbain friend pregnant--is she lesbian or Bi? Is she in a relationship with another girl ? If she isn't then I can see your current preggy G/F being a little suspecious of whats really going on If we know more facts can give better responses

• Like 2

You posted on TV so should be willing to answer some questions not just ask them. You got your lesbain friend pregnant--is she lesbian or Bi? Is she in a relationship with another girl ? If she isn't then I can see your current preggy G/F being a little suspecious of whats really going on If we know more facts can give better responses

All women are bi. Most just don't know it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

• Like 2