Another bad end of a 5 year marriage!

Sandman77

Yesterday friends called me, and told me a very sad story!

A man near my hometown married a Thai woman!

Together have a 10 year old son, 4 year ago the Thai wife disappears with the child back to Thailand , the husband never seen his own son again,one time the wife called , and says when you send money with western union, every month I allow you to talk with your son, he not send money since for year no contact to wife or son !

The wife has only Thai passboard , but child born 10 years ago has dual citicenship

Thai embassy rejected to follow the case!

So what option the man have, in case of abduction?

Sandman, you are leaving out an awful lot of information, such as which country and did your friend file a police complaint when the woman took off. Does he know where she is in Thailand, and has he hired a Thai lawyer? Etc. Why has he waited 4 years to take some action?

Unfortunatley this happens all to often,my ex will not allow me to even talk to my kids on skype,the old saying "hell hath no fury" ring's true in a lot of cases,where the woman's almost pathological hate blinds them to the damage they are doing to the children by not allowing them contact with the Father.

Edited by marko kok prong

Patience, David, patience. This thread isn't even warm, yet. smile.png

Mate ... please, not to many hints!

Let Sandy be course or smooth ... he still rubs me ... rolleyes.gif

A bit of 'wet and dry' ...

BTW I had to check the Urban Dictionary to see what the to-do was about my using the coin washing machine. From there I would also suggest -- at least on ThaiVisa given the Chubby Brown brigade -- not to let Ms. FG say:

"Hey -- would you like to see my TWINS?"

Unfortunatley this happens all to often,my ex will not allow me to even talk to my kids on skype,the old saying "hell hath no fury" ring's true in a lot of cases,where the woman's almost pathological hate blinds them to the damage they are doing to the children by not allowing them contact with the Father.

Yes i always read story's about evil Thai women from their foreign husbands butt never what foreign hubby has done wrong to piss of their Thai spousses so much ,i geuss every coin has two sides.........

Sandman - I think your friend must have some way to contact his run away wife. If she wants him to send money via Western Union he should be able to contact her to collect the money, unless she checks for incoming money every day.

All Thai woman I met the last 10 years weight only 48 kg

When she climb on your back in a Thai massage it's like you having a living back backer on it!

And you know you can bring 10 Thai woman in one elevator and the alarm clock never ring , but when 3 farang go inside the elevator stop to operate this all I can say about the weight!

Maybe sandman must open his own forum in the future!

Or how about a tv expat tv channel on thaicom?

The best place , where everybody can make a movie show , we need more interactivity!

I try to help everybody , also that one that only criticize me, and never stay ONtopic , so you can contact me 24 ours 7 days a week, and you can be sure your question wil be aswered, promptly !

So I like to stay ONtopic , but some friends here need sometime special aswers , asking or complaining me always about the same!

Last year nobody do this , but this year a lot, this is defanatly not so good I would say!

Sandman, if you are going to do 24 hours , 7 days a week it should be a pay for view or use forum.

Ask Sandman, has a certain catchiness.

I look forward to more sandmanese musings.

No he don't know where she stay!

This all information I have!

=Sandman77=

Your "man" can be lucky!

What you think how much he would have had to pay, if his wife had spent some time in the EU country for her and the son!

And also in TH he would have to pay for some time to her, a year+ ? and for his son until he is 18 or 26 if he likes to study! whistling.gif

All that, his wife or Ex wife helped him to avoid to pay! rolleyes.gif