Shop for golf gear consignment in Pattaya?

Phil Conners

I tried one of them, they were .. not interested ... to put it mildly. There wasn't any parking for miles around the other, but it also looked like it was mostly geared at selling very expensive new gear. I recall hearing about a place in Thepprasit Road, anyone know about that?

I tried one of them, they were .. not interested ... to put it mildly. There wasn't any parking for miles around the other, but it also looked like it was mostly geared at selling very expensive new gear. I recall hearing about a place in Thepprasit Road, anyone know about that?

Roughly opposite the entrance to The Outlet mall individual stores on the other side of Thepprasit is a small golf shop who had a lot of stuff on sale last time I looked in. There is also a golf discount store in the Outlet chain of individual shops - right in the corner - but I don't think they will be interested.

I think the shop you mention (opposite where the busses depart from) I went in after they soon opened and agree most of his stuff appeared very expensive and very blinged up. At the time I spoke briefly to the owner until 3 guys walked in at which he complained he was being shaken down apparently for yet another kickback to be able to run his business - to be honest I am surprised he is still there.

There is another guy who sells second hand stuff in a very small shop at the end of the parade opposite the Indoor Exhibition Centre or whatever it is called where they do the driver training in the car park. Opposite the driving range that has closed down. He was planning to move but it seemed to still be open last time I went past and from memory the owner spoke reasonable English.