Unbearably sad songs only

bannork

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug Ashdown's "Winter in America". This popped into my head the other day for some reason. An old flame - it lasted all of one night, but what a night - was keen on it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDHC39ie45UGqYA&params=OAI%253D&v=yEjZmjYENOk

I just remembered - her brother was an ace guy. Came home unexpectedly and caught us about to go at it, summed up the situation, turned around and yelled "need a burger" as he diplomatically exited the house.

Bobby Bare - Rosalies Good Eats Cafe:

pgrahmn, do you remember a song by Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen ( what a great name) called Connie? From the Tales from the Ozone album. Sadly it's not on you tube, what a great song that was.

Bobby Bare - Rosalies Good Eats Cafe:

pgrahmn, do you remember a song by Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen ( what a great name) called Connie? From the Tales from the Ozone album. Sadly it's not on you tube, what a great song that was.

Familiar....but can't recall right now...Shel Silverstein made some great lyrics/life with a twist observations... Bobby Bare and Dr Hook noticed and put out some great stuff....very enjoyable....ties in with my sense of humor....

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Guess who has a ticket to see, not so much sad songs, but some sad songs next month - me. Can^t wait to see him.

I have a front row ticket and bugger anyone that says anything about him. I shall just melt for an evening listening to his songs and perving.

I started liking him in 1970, one of the greats!

• 2 weeks later...