USA vs Germany in Chiang Mai

cm das

It has interesting story-lines and the potential to be a good game. I've been following the World Cup from home but tonight looks like a time to get out of the house & into town. I'm sure the usual places will be showing the game - UN Irish Pub, CM Saloon, etc. - but are there any other ideas out there for places with good atmosphere? Or specific events for this game? Thanks.

Not been out for public viewing yet. But a friend of mine told me, there were quite a number of people at Johns Place for the last german match. So I will try it over there. By the way, what happened to the WC special on Thaivisa? Seems to gone...

England is out, and more Americans will watch Pre-season NFL.

In the US the broadcast of the game against Portugal drew something like 25 million viewers - more than the deciding game of the NBA finals and more than the average number of viewers during the last baseball world series. And surely there are more than a few Germany supporters in Chiang Mai?

Anyway, the game looks to be on, despite the flooding. And I'm at home with my beer & tortilla chips.