EC dismisses charge of power abuse against Yingluck

webfact

Of course she is innocent. She always has been. So take this one and put it where the sun doesn't shine.

Of course she is - you say so !! Wonder how many sandwich boxes daddy!! errr big brother filled this time for the judges?

Edited by love1012

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No the reason for the coup was that the yellows are unelectable so once again they hit the streets and force the army to stage a coup.

If you take the word of the peoples medium they have plotted this since 2010.

Anyway Thailand is where it is and the next elections will prove once again who the people really want!

No the coups were to stop the country from decending into a civil war to satisfy the greed and ambition of a convicted criminal and his paid mercenaries and judging by the popularity and lack of opposition that is what the majority of the Thai preople want.

Was the 10 year Civil war in the South not Civil war enough then? or is a civil war only applicable if it involves the reds and the yellows? whistling.gif

In all things political Yingluck was aways the monkey not the organ grinder, but that doesnt excuse her ignorance or compliance in matters of coruption and malfeasance.

Yingluck may have been the pretty lace that covered the festering coruption of the PTP party but she took on the responsibility of the party leader and is therefore accountable for the parties actions.

attachicon.gifThailand-Politic-yingluck-shinawatra-Thailand-Politic-yingluck-shinawatra-Thailand-Politic-yingluck-shinawatra-4687.jpgDing dong the witch is dead

I seem to remember people in the north-east of Thailand accepting money from all political party's a few years ago even from the dems in front of voting office's so who gives a toss.

EC secretary-general Puchong Nutrawong said Thursday that the EC did not find any clear evidences to prove that Ms Yingluck and supporters of the charter amendments had abused their authority as alleged.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif This is the most idiotic white lie I have ever heard from the Election Collection committee clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

An article in the Bangkok post was a little different than this one.

EC secretary-general Puchong Nutrawong said Thursday that the EC did not find any clear evidences to prove that Ms Yingluck and supporters of the charter amendments had abused their authority as alleged.

It said the case was not in their jurisdiction.

As for the other case it was a pointless case after the coup.

Take your pick.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oh boy the yellows are going to be in a tizz over this one!

.......and the reds will still have their lips out about having to be removed from power for corruption again

Yes now they are busy looking for a country to set up their government in. Seems they are not having much luck.

• Like 1

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif This is the most idiotic white lie I have ever heard from the Election Collection committee clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Hi max, can you please present me with some evidence to show that this is indeed a lie by the EC. I am very curious to find out more, many thanks in advance.

• Like 1

NOTICE TO ALL YELLOWS

Please refrain from getting in a tizz, a flap, throwing tantrums or spitting your dummies. Do not sulk or pout.thumbsup.gif

I think the message the Junta has issued is to get over your petty and immature partisanship and start thinking about a new political Paradigm.

Cheers and good luck to Thailand.

• Like 1

So you were privvie to all the evidence in this case WOW you must be really important or maybe you just think you are but clearly not that smart.

Solid proof that in the current administrations opinion the judiciary process in all its assorted guises is to be allowed to proceed without impedance and undue influence from those in power.

Somewhat of a change from the last administrations viewpoint.

Lets just recall the neutrality of say ''Tarit and Chalerm along with Surapong,'' to name just three bastions of Shinwatra style ''demo(no)racy,''

Edited by siampolee

Oh boy, another poster who's still not ready for reconciliation rolleyes.gif

You cannot have reconciliation when ONE SIDE IS SILENCED and cannot even say what they feel right now else they will be arrested so you can only say positive things and if you really think everyone is HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY you are delusionally wrong.

You cannot have reconciliation when one side tries to push through a blanket amnesty bill just to please big brother. That one side keeps on talking about the yellows whenever they feel obstructed in doing what they want.

Mnid you the other side tends to be not that much different, not really sad.png

• Like 1

Solid proof that in the current administrations opinion the judiciary process in all its assorted guises is to be allowed to proceed without impedance and undue influence from those in power.

Somewhat of a change from the last administrations viewpoint.

Lets just recall the neutrality of say ''Tarit and Chalerm along with Surapong,'' to name just three bastions of Shinwatra style ''demo(no)racy,''

Some seem to miss the CAPO with its warnings of violence when a commission or court would not produce the 'right' conclusion. Makes you wonder what the CAPO would have thought about the EC decision in the OP

It's a pity the brainwashed only accept the nations bias articles!

They did trot out a few articles that gave me hope by obviously there's been a tap on the shoulder and it's all good news for Thailand and the rest of the world is wrong!

Paying people $15 to give people up or getting arrested for reading a book in a park speaks for itself.

A lot yellow supporters shouted that yingluck would flee but she's still here and handling the pressure with dignity and grace.

Can you imagine the outcry if she's found not guilty .

As for the reconciliation statement don't think everyone's on board because the nation says so.

Some people don't just roll over that easy and I'm not talking violence I talking both red and yellow and the respect my vote people.

We will see next election how right or wrong I am.

The red rouge is history.

Edited by gemini81

It's a pity the brainwashed only accept the nations bias articles!

They did trot out a few articles that gave me hope by obviously there's been a tap on the shoulder and it's all good news for Thailand and the rest of the world is wrong!

Paying people $15 to give people up or getting arrested for reading a book in a park speaks for itself.

A lot yellow supporters shouted that yingluck would flee but she's still here and handling the pressure with dignity and grace.

Can you imagine the outcry if she's found not guilty .

As for the reconciliation statement don't think everyone's on board because the nation says so.

Some people don't just roll over that easy and I'm not talking violence I talking both red and yellow and the respect my vote people.

We will see next election how right or wrong I am.

You don't see any positives and improvements since Yingluck can't mess with this country anymore?

Of course she is innocent. She always has been. So take this one and put it where the sun doesn't shine.

Dismissing allegations does not prove innocence. Lack of evidence does not prove innocence.

Besides, there's many more allegations and charges she is to face in courts of law.

At the moment, to many people, the sun does shine out of General's ..... so where do they put your statement? Straight back into yours, I'd guess.

• Like 2

She can't possibly be guilty if she was never there...

I agree,

My parents never taught me such things... P/C equals Political Corruption...

Money in money out,

But do the people see,

What it is all about.

My wife is back home,

She complains about things,

She has lived in my country,

But still they complain...

Life is this and life is that,

Can one really find out,

Just where it is at?

Now you fill in the blanks....

kilosierra

I never see in positives when a democratically elected government is thrown out because the yellows are unelectable and according to sutep he conspired with you know who since 2010 to do just that.

Crooked politicians should be dealt with by the courts not coups!

I think we all know what's going to happen.A few yellows will get their reward and cling on to the next election then they will be tossed out on their ear.

I know a lot on here don't agree with me but that's just the way it is because the even if yingluck goes all it will take is anyone with a Shinawatra name to run because the people who voted feel disenfranchised .

Anyway........

I never see in positives when a democratically elected government is thrown out because the yellows are unelectable and according to sutep he conspired with you know who since 2010 to do just that.

Crooked politicians should be dealt with by the courts not coups!

I think we all know what's going to happen.A few yellows will get their reward and cling on to the next election then they will be tossed out on their ear.

I know a lot on here don't agree with me but that's just the way it is because the even if yingluck goes all it will take is anyone with a Shinawatra name to run because the people who voted feel disenfranchised .

Anyway........

I never see in positives when a democratically elected government is thrown out

Rubbish. thaksin is unelectable so the government was illegitimate.

Any thoughts on the elected government in Zimbabwe and Sudan?

Crooked politicians should be dealt with by the courts not coups

They are being dealt with by the courts. The catalyst for the coup was not crooked politicians. It was bringing stability back to Thailand and has been shown it has worked. The General seeing innocent Thai blood on the streets at Victory Monument was the turning point I think. Guess who funded that attack at Victory Monument? Yep, the people that brought the PTP to power. The UDD. Run by two accused terrorists and an ex communist.

the people who voted feel disenfranchised .

I think the General would win the next election if he went against any shinawatra and when the farmers can stand on their own feet through sustainable reform and policy the farmers will not chase that carrot offered by the Shins that has only brought them despair and poverty for 15 years.

Remember only 7% of people support terrorism in Thailand. The remainder want to get on with life peacefully.

post-140765-0-17397900-1403836105_thumb.

Edited by djjamie

The red sheeple's loyalty to their fallen idols is to be sure admirable. Shame they are full of crap and speaking out of their behinds the whole time. Thank you to the sane and rational people who keep pointing that out. We can't ever allow the lies to go unchecked, keep it up guys ;)

No the reason for the coup was that the yellows are unelectable so once again they hit the streets and force the army to stage a coup.

If you take the word of the peoples medium they have plotted this since 2010.

Anyway Thailand is where it is and the next elections will prove once again who the people really want!

I certainly hope so, or will it only show who has a nice face, who bought the most votes, or the village heads choice or whose number was chosen from a car no plate etc.

Oh boy, another poster who's still not ready for reconciliation rolleyes.gif

You cannot have reconciliation when ONE SIDE IS SILENCED and cannot even say what they feel right now else they will be arrested so you can only say positive things and if you really think everyone is HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY you are delusionally wrong.

You cannot have reconciliation when one side tries to push through a blanket amnesty bill just to please big brother. That one side keeps on talking about the yellows whenever they feel obstructed in doing what they want.

Mnid you the other side tends to be not that much different, not really sad.png

To be factually correct, the bill also include pardon for Suthep and Ahbisit. Only a bill as it yet to go through the upper house to become law and was rightfully squashed by majority of the senators.

• Like 1

NOTICE TO ALL YELLOWS

Please refrain from getting in a tizz, a flap, throwing tantrums or spitting your dummies. Do not sulk or pout.thumbsup.gif

What's a yellow?

I guess the ones that aren't yellow having tizzies, flapping their gums, throwing tantrums, spitting dummies and sulking or pouting thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif