Plumber wanted Pattaya.

infinity11

I did find a good one a few years back on here, alas have misplaced his number and not sure if he is still around.

Currently need a small job done, refuse to attempt these things myself in thailand anymore because it usually leads to more troubles i am not capable of handling.

Thanks.

A couple of times when purchasing things ... like a water heater for example ... from HomePro or HomeWorks I've asked them to have it installed and in each case the person sent out did a good job. I also felt that since I had paid for the item and the installation that I would be able to go back to HomePro or HomeWorks to ask them to put things right if there was a problem. Since I had no problems, I never tested how well that would have played out.

Not sure if your job involves installing/replacing something that you would purchase from either place. If so, I'm pretty sure the plumbers they have on call have a decent track record.

anyone use those folks in the handyman ad, i have not, dubious?

I have no association with these guys and refer them just as I have many other tradesmen I know. I do know the owner fairly well. Long time Pattaya resident, sponsor of many charity events around town, and an honest individual. If it's just a small job, give it a try and let us know how it goes!

I have a plumber, but he doesn't do small jobs and we've waited weeks to have him come by as he's really busy doing commercial stuff. It's hard getting good tradesmen here....

• Like 1