AStars TZ1 Reload Jacket

BKKBike09

Paddock have the white TZ1 Reload on sale at the moment. THB 14,500. The black one is THB 19,500. With GBP / THB exchange rate at 55, it's cheaper than in UK. I bought one. On basis of riding home in the sun just now I'd say the white definitely reflects some heat and the perforation flows air pretty well. Not as good as a textile jacket but pretty good. The TZ1 Reload is pretty comfortable and it's not a race structured jacket so comfortable to wear on bikes other than supersport.

More info on the jacket here:

I am back in the states at present and have been trying to buy a perforated leather jacket from Superstore. I have sent 2 back and finally ordered a AlpineStars textile jacket hopefully it will fit this time. Superstore seems to have a great selection of the Alpinjackets, where as the other products are limited to we will fill your order when it is back in stock. The first jacket was a Joe Rocket nice and light but needed one size larger. The Alpine jackets are much better quality but also about 100 dollars more.

I just went over to the SuperStore site and they do not carry the jacket you bought but the cheapest Alpine Star leather jacket they carry is 399.00. It would appear you got a very good deal.

Edited by moe666

• 5 months later...

Was at Paddock today and they're now selling the white TZ1 for THB 9,900. That's a good deal for a good hot weather jacket.

That's a really awesome price. do you know when it will end the promotion?

^ don't know when the promotion will end. I think it's more of a stock clearance so more a question of what sizes they have. Their web site is promoting 'Year End Sale Sep-Dec 2014' so maybe to the end of this year?

Call them

• +662 692 7000-5
  • Like 1