Jomtien pontoon's, what happened to them?

fakename

I havent been to Jomtien for a week or so, and was surprised to see all the pontoon's gone, or rather up on the beach. What happened, did the rough sea break them away, or were they moved to a safer place? I seen many were smashed. Is it an impossible task to do anything right here? They have only been in use during this year. Seems every project has a spectacular start, then it turns into a garbage dump. How many millions will it take to get the beach in a mediocre condition? How many millionaires will be born from these projects?

• Like 1

I have a friend that sells stuff like this to the government.

The company adds 20% to the legitimate price for corruption...but that's not enough since the other bidder is offering 25%-30%,

So she goes back to the boss and explains that there needs to be 35% added for corruption..but realizes the bid will be too high to win the contract.

"Don't worry" the boss explains, "we fixed the contract so only our stuff meets specifications"....

The highest bidder wins and the taxpayer gets inferior stuff at the highest price possible.

Edited by ZigZagMan
  • Like 2