How to keep Truevisions PVR recording during World Cup extra time

futo

Here is the dilemma. Tried to record some Group of 16 games during the night and watch in the morning.

When the game goes to extra time/penalties, recording stops in the first extra period.

The viewing schedule and booking period shows 2.5 hours set aside for the entire game.

However,

The first 30 minutes is pre-game show and introductions.

Game is 90 minutes, plus injury time.

Half-time break 15 minutes.

Full-time break before extra time is 15 minutes.

By the time of first extra time period, recording hits the 2.5 hour limit for that programme and stops recording. In the programming listing, there is always some other show listed in the next slot after the 2.5 hour time game slot.

Question, how can I keep the recording going once the game extends into extra time and exceeds the allocated 2.5 hour time slot. Should I try and book a recording for this other unrelated show after the 2.5 hours and hope the recording will continue of the game?

Thank you for advice.

I missed Australia's entry into it's first world cup in forever because of this, but I learnt!!! But I have been lucky enough to see John Aloisi scoring and running around the field about a million times since!

Always set it to record the following program at important and possibly extended events.