TV Software Discriminates Against Klingons!

Naam

since two days i am trying to change my avatar. it worked once but the software distorts my beautiful Klingon face. tried dozens of times again with different pictures but nothing doing. software comes up with the same old rubbish again.

i am a wee bit agitated and looking for the person responsible to feed him/her to my dogs (after a little torturing with red hot irons).

post-35218-0-51508700-1404107757.jpg

No, it does not discriminate against your kind.. just against people who have problems using computers biggrin.png

For some reason after changing an avatar it takes a bit of time for it to start to work.

you call 2½ days "a bit of time"? coffee1.gif

No, it does not discriminate against your kind.. just against people who have problems using computers biggrin.png

For some reason after changing an avatar it takes a bit of time for it to start to work.

"robblock" has been added to the dog food list dry.png

"robblock" has been added to the dog food list dry.png

cheesy.gif

Good thing you spelled my name wrong.. I hope Klingon dogs can read.

And yes 2 1/2 days is a bit long.

Moving to Forum support.

Naam make your image square and it shouldn't (read shouldn't) get distorted.

i made my image perfectly square after i saw the distortion. not a solution. tried with three other images, no solution old distorted image comes up every time although it shows properly in profile.

Moving to Forum support.

i made my image perfectly square after i saw the distortion. not a solution. tried with three other images, no solution old distorted image comes up every time although it shows properly in profile.

Your profile photo is an elongated rectangle and not a 1:1 square. The software will automatically resize and recrop it to 1:1. Also, it can take anywhere from minutes to days before an avatar will show updated due to ISP caching.

Take a look at another topic that I replied in here - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/736563-whos-moving-my-avatar-around-please-stop/

Your current profile photo.

photo-35218.jpg?_r=1404108679

Use "Gravatar" it changes almost immediately, fast and efficient, I think it may even be run by Klingons !

gravatar seems is run by deplorable Ferengis. to register one is supposed to use the "sign in" button. after clicking on this button one is entertained by a blank screen dry.png

• Like 1

Moving to Forum support.

Your profile photo is an elongated rectangle and not a 1:1 square. The software will automatically resize and recrop it to 1:1. Also, it can take anywhere from minutes to days before an avatar will show updated due to ISP caching.

Take a look at another topic that I replied in here - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/736563-whos-moving-my-avatar-around-please-stop/

i have deleted this "current" picture a zillion times and tried to upload perfect squares. unfortunately the current picture cannot be replaced. remove works.

Edited by Naam

LOL @ Naam (crazy b@stard).

Old fella, I was looking at your personal photos verses the Klingon distorted one and I reakon they are a fairly close match !

Fancy TVF treating you this way 5555555

Keep smiling old chum ;)

• Like 1

Use "Gravatar" it changes almost immediately, fast and efficient, I think it may even be run by Klingons !

gravatar seems is run by deplorable Ferengis. to register one is supposed to use the "sign in" button. after clicking on this button one is entertained by a blank screen dry.png

So you have got troble with the webpage itself as you cannot follow the "sign up" link?

Maybe you can try to register directly at wordpress.com as these services are linked.

https://wordpress.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwordpress.com%2F register

http://en.support.wordpress.com/wpcc-faq/ FAQ

Edited by I knew this would happen

• 2 weeks later...

Moving to Forum support.

So my av was re centered automatically? I liked the left side clipped off like Chrome's hoof in the Belmont. Then the bottom was clipped,

Looks fine now though...

Cheers