How to track your girlfriend

sead

well I suppose the easiest ways is for one of yous to ring the other, unless experience has made you think otherwise:

post-4641-1156694005.gif.pagespeed.ce.gy WHY YOU CALLING ME ALL TIME??"

actually I've attempted even another way and thats to play the bluetooth handshake search...

...but is a good tool to do when walking up behind her. I walk silently, and scare her everytime if she gets no warning...

Thanks for the information. But, I am going to use it to track my teenager instead of girls. I'm not sure why guys get so possessive of these girls. I had a friend who wanted me to bug his girlfriend's apartment and phone. I asked him if it would make him feel any better if he caught her? Would he dump her if he caught her cheating? No, he would just make himself miserable and then forgive her because he was addicted to her.

. Most Thai bar girls are notorious liars but not all of them, maybe he has a good one that he should keep but how can he know without the information, how would you suggest he find the truth?

Wow 'Most but not all' - did your research come up with actual numbers?, perhaps percentages?, maybe even a pi chart or failing that just a link to prove your assumption (just need to make sure its not a meaningless throwaway observation based on nothing but prejudice!)

Let me help you understand, there is no research here, these are my personal thoughts based on my observations, it is my opinion, my personal assumption, there are no links to prove anything, there are no numbers, percentages, statistics, pie charts, or observations based on prejudice, simply my personal assumptions based on my observations, and my opinion.

Benroon, on 03 Jul 2014 - 05:28, said:

Oh I see thank you so much - only I'm sure you'll understand you made STATEMENTS ! In which case expect to be asked for the proof !

Robert2006, on 02 Jul 2014 - 18:36, said:

Obviously I understand I made statements, it seems you don't understand that I offer no proof of those statements, it is merely my unsubstantiated opinion.

Is it not the opinions expressed and exchanged by members of a forum, the essential meaning for its existence?

Dude, you didn't do your diligence. You should have had inject a micro-chip in her skin while she's sleeping and track her with GPS, 99.9% location accuracy. Also install a hidden camera in her room to see who she brings in. Also install a keylogger on her laptop/PC/phone so u can check which website and which chat progs she uses, as well as see everything she types to her lovers and customers. Also when you talk with her on phone or skype whatever, connect it to a lie detector so you can check wether she is telling the truth when you interogate her.

On a more serious note (not that it wasn't serious, it's actually doable if you are serious): You know she's a cheating hohoho (hello santa) so now all you have to do is give her the boot and find another cheating ass ho (Just kidding haha).

Dude, you didn't do your diligence. You should have had inject a micro-chip in her skin while she's sleeping and track her with GPS, 99.9% location accuracy. Also install a hidden camera in her room to see who she brings in. Also install a keylogger on her laptop/PC/phone so u can check which website and which chat progs she uses, as well as see everything she types to her lovers and customers. Also when you talk with her on phone or skype whatever, connect it to a lie detector so you can check wether she is telling the truth when you interogate her.

On a more serious note (not that it wasn't serious, it's actually doable if you are serious): You know she's a cheating hohoho (hello santa) so now all you have to do is give her the boot and find another cheating ass ho (Just kidding haha).

Never mind all that. His priority should be getting down the clinic to get his old fella checked.

LOL, some of you dinosaurs need to be welcome to the 21st century. Technologies getting better by the day and makes live easier, for whatever. For those who say it's immoral to track ans spy people? Welcome to 2014 guys. You all are being spied and tracked, have you not read the news lately? All your posting on TV and other websites are tracked and spied upon. Sad and immoral? hell yes. can you do something about it? Unfortunately not? Unless you wanna ban all electronic devices with internet connection out of your life.

PS. Lighten up :) The OP wasn't tight arsed with his OP. Why so serious? :) :)

• Like 1

LOL, some of you dinosaurs need to be welcome to the 21st century. Technologies getting better by the day and makes live easier, for whatever. For those who say it's immoral to track ans spy people? Welcome to 2014 guys. You all are being spied and tracked, have you not read the news lately? All your posting on TV and other websites are tracked and spied upon. Sad and immoral? hell yes. can you do something about it? Unfortunately not? Unless you wanna ban all electronic devices with internet connection out of your life.

PS. Lighten up :) The OP wasn't tight arsed with his OP. Why so serious? :) :)

Here's the thing though: it's all about My Precious.

If I were to stray, the government tracking me would be all ho-hum. If it were Mrs T on the other hand, she'd come after my precious with an unwashed meat cleaver.

After the cleaving, I would be lighter. Is that the kind of lightening up you mean?

T

Those Android family trackers.....they work both ways, so your GF will know where YOU are too.

The technology behind iPhones is becoming dated and vastly inferior to 'phones like the Samsung Galaxy series and most Android 'phones, both from a software and hardware view point.

For example the inbuilt software on an iPhone/ipad merely allows you to track, erase and lock the device, as with a Blackberry (Protect application). However on all the Galaxy series you can do all of these, plus download a log of recent calls that the phone has made/received. Superior technology, "resistance is futile your culture will adapt to service us" etc etc etc

Incidentally the iPhone software I'm referring to is not "Find friends" but one way tracking using "Find iPhone", in fact all these are native applications and programs included withins the 'phones operating system. Tracking is undetectable from the handset, unless Samsung 'phone logs are being downloaded, then a message will be displayed on the 'phone screen. These applications are security programs intended to be used only by the 'phone owner to track/secure the 'phone if it is stolen. Personally I would love a "self destruct "to be included, I don't want the phone back after it's been in a thief's hands, but I would love to punish them suitably, or to quote my favorite actor to "strike down upon " them "with great vengeance and furious anger"

SDM

the Windows phone app enables a phone to be located to the nearest cell tower, with a 'google' looking map display on your PC at home

Inferior technology. Blackberry, iPhone, most Android 'phones use GPS tracking co-ordinates to show location to within a few feet. Interestingly enough I heard somewhere, really can't remember where so it might be rubbish, that the GPS satellite network, given to the world by our American cousins, has two systems, one for civilian use and one for military use that missiles etc use to track to their targets. At any time the civilian signals can be switched off and coded military signals continue.

I'm the first to say that this might be total BS, but it would seem to make sense.

Imagine, combining an ICBM in to a lost 'phone app, that would stop the rascals nicking phones, a bit like killing a butterfly with a sledge hammer though ??

S

the Windows phone app enables a phone to be located to the nearest cell tower, with a 'google' looking map display on your PC at home

Inferior technology. Blackberry, iPhone, most Android 'phones use GPS tracking co-ordinates to show location to within a few feet. Interestingly enough I heard somewhere, really can't remember where so it might be rubbish, that the GPS satellite network, given to the world by our American cousins, has two systems, one for civilian use and one for military use that missiles etc use to track to their targets. At any time the civilian signals can be switched off and coded military signals continue.

I'm the first to say that this might be total BS, but it would seem to make sense.

Imagine, combining an ICBM in to a lost 'phone app, that would stop the rascals nicking phones, a bit like killing a butterfly with a sledge hammer though ??

S

Survey grade GPS receivers use both L1 & L2 channels so can achieve cm accuracy, combine this with broadcast corrections & it is extremely accurate. Most receivers also use both US & Russian satellites to improve accuracy. I would guess a phone is just receiving the L1 channel, so upto maybe 10 metre accuracy.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I found the best way to keep track of my wife was with one of these:

ss-cage-trolley-250x250.jpg

There are no worries about internet bills being unpaid, and it is so portable I can leave her anywhere and then when required wheel her somewhere else.

I modified mine to have a sunshade for days at the beach and a water bottle mount so she doesn't go thirsty.

So far I've not lost track of her yet, although I did once forget on the beach and the tide came in, but I remembered in time.

• Like 1

I trust my girlfriend but then i live in thailand,so i am not remotely suspicious of her movements,funnily enough she's the one that doesn't trust me,and checks on me and have spies reporting back all my movements with the exception of bowel movements i'm glad to say lol.

The reason i say i earn good. look ok and are well equipped is so people wouldn flame as they like it here. Like youre probably a cheap charlie etc. But im used to what people like to answer. Insecure because i find out that they are cheating? No i call that smart. And i never told any girl how i know what they do. I always tell its some friend of theirs and they get crazy trying to find out who it is. And read the whole story please. I stated I had normal girlfriends as Receptionists, Restaurant managers and a girl that had her own massage studio with several employes.

Pattaya Lous .. I agree with you there.

WoW64 you just keep on chasing girls playing World of Warcraft. Thats probably why you dont have this problems.

Thai girls, and maybe especially bar girls don't give a shit about a big dick, believe me I would know. And if they say they do its to make you happy.

I don't get it and I think the OP is in bad taste.

You are with a prostitute. What gives you the right to follow her around. It is a choice you made, so own to it.

What if a bunch of her family members started following you around? You'd be crying here on TV how corrupt the country is.

I also don't see what the size of your penis has to do with anything.

Loser award of the year, for sure.