How to track your girlfriend

sead

01. Informative post. Possible to use in many ways. How, if and when, is really up to everyone individually.

02. People here talk about trust. By reading the answers and view all anonymous profiles I would say I wouldn't trust anyone here buying a milk at 7-11, except the OP.

03. What makes people here so astute they feel they have the authority and dignity to justify the flame to the OP? Because they have never ever in life (albeit their golden age) never mistrusted anyone they loved. And you can see they have a halo glowing when they walk and never cheated or lied either. Good for you.

04. Some information on Internet is not for everyone. Move on. Find something that interests you. Because investing all your hate, anger and cynism just shows how sad YOUR life is.

Now, let's the flaming begin. Please show me your true nature.

• Like 1

Plant a GPS transponder chip beneath her skin and you can pinpoint her 24/7!

Offer to pay for boob job & get the quack to install GPS receivers - then you work out how to plug her in for re-charge

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Make one side a sonar/fish finder and charter a boat.

Good day out that!

You might even start to make money out of her

Plant a GPS transponder chip beneath her skin and you can pinpoint her 24/7!

Offer to pay for boob job & get the quack to install GPS receivers - then you work out how to plug her in for re-charge

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Make one side a sonar/fish finder and charter a boat.

Good day out that!

You might even start to make money out of her

Well, at least you'd catch yer dinner, eh?

Maybe all your old girlfriends started dating other guys because they got tired of you spying on them all the time.

I mean really if you tell a girl that you know where is all the time, I'm sure that girl is going to get that creepy feeling.

You said you are looking for the "right one" then why are you paying these girls?

That's your first mistake, find a girl that works and is not looking for you to give her

money to be with you, then you will find the "right one".

Hope you have fun with the Filipino girls, but dont get your hopes up.

• Like 1

Because i like Thailand more. Did you expect another answer?? Is there anyone that havent got up on the wrong side lol

do you buy whores in your own country, or just up for it here because prostitutes are cheap?

Man, just nail her feet to the floor!

If you are a fast learner as you say, learn this lesson: this kind of game playing tracking is a fool's errand. Does not matter if you know exactly where she is or isn't. It's just a stupid mind game playing on yourself thinking somehow you can control her..... <deleted>? Then want to bring Philippine girls over? 'And now i invited some phillipinas to Pattaya to see how they are. free ticket and stay 2 weeks with me is cheaper than a long term thaigirl." Lots, maybe most, get stopped from leaving country to go to Thailand. Probably a good thing considering why you are importing them. You will be out price of ticket too. "School of life has a high tutition, but some fools will learn in no other" - Franklin

• Like 1

Sounds like fun, I mean we already know what's going to happen, so why not tease them about it. I don't see any harm in it at all. I'm like you I don't take anythihg that happens between me and a bar girl serious and I have a blast. It's what they are there for entertainment, so why not mess with their heads a little bit. My x wife was philipina and she was great still a little bit focused on money, but she took care of me and never cheated. We are very good friends. If you want a good wife that's where to look!

If the question is 'How to track your girlfriend' then I'm sorry but the answer is 'she's not really your girlfriend - just a temporary employee'

At least someone round here's talking sense.

good month they can earn between 5 to 10 thousand B per day yes per day and they enjoy their work. No chance you are going to get them to give it up until they are in their late 30s even then you will need to keep it in the style that it has become accustom too.

In a very GOOD day, in some days many is possible. Crazy Falang gives crazy sums and presents.

But that is not every day! That is not 30 GOOD days, a month. A GOOD High season every day like this!

I assume you not really believe all what the women say. bigg.gif

• Like 1

What happened to trust?

Yes, correct. If you have to track her, have you considered maybe she is just the wrong gal for you? If it is not working out, just let it go. Could you imagine Bond ever tracking his girl? Give me a break. Be a man. Move on. This kind of drama is very unbecoming in a man. Real men just do not track their gals.

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

i agree with the OP , just a heads up for newbies to thailand,who all to often fall for the wrong girl, and it dont matter a toss how " equipped" you are , or how much you pay every month , most times the end result will be the same. but it would be interesting to know what the % success rate is for relationships with girls from this background or on the fringes, im thinking less than 10%. also OP i think your on the right track with the flippa"s much higher chance of success.

you can put a GPS tracker on that new car you bought her too , hopefully it is in a color that will not clash with her ankle bracelet :)

and in the USA if you have On Star in your GMC car or truck it seems they can also spy on your conversations , I am sure they never would do that , it is the Land of the Free......

PS....and my GMC Van is too old to have On Star

Wow <deleted> you are some sleazeball you talk about a bar girl,from what you are saying you are a lot worse,or are you just dreaming? You should get a job as an private dick(tective) than you can perv on all the unfaithful GF Wifes and Husbands,You are a Sick person!!!

Reminds me of the Farang Private Investigators trolling the web looking for guilible clients:

Shock of all schocks... a guy lies to a bargirl to get in her pants, the bargirl lies to the guy to get into his wallet...., the guy hires a sleasy detective who lies to the girl to see if she is lying.....the detective collects the fee, tells the client what anyone with an iq in triple digits could likely have figured out....then the investigator has sex with the girl and laughs all the way to the bank....so who is the "whore" in the scenario? Is it the girl who collects the money but provides a sex service? Is it the guy who lies to the girl(s) by promising her all kinds of support and future while fooling around with many other girls...or is it the private eye who collects the money, lies to the girl, tells the client the truth then uses the clients money to bonk "his"girl?
Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practice to deceive.
Edited by Rooo
font
  • Like 1

Thanks for the information. But, I am going to use it to track my teenager instead of girls. I'm not sure why guys get so possessive of these girls. I had a friend who wanted me to bug his girlfriend's apartment and phone. I asked him if it would make him feel any better if he caught her? Would he dump her if he caught her cheating? No, he would just make himself miserable and then forgive her because he was addicted to her.

• Like 1

Thanks for the information. But, I am going to use it to track my teenager instead of girls. I'm not sure why guys get so possessive of these girls. I had a friend who wanted me to bug his girlfriend's apartment and phone. I asked him if it would make him feel any better if he caught her? Would he dump her if he caught her cheating? No, he would just make himself miserable and then forgive her because he was addicted to her.

This guy not being possessive, he wants to know if his girl is lying about being in Udon or not. Most Thai bar girls are notorious liars but not all of them, maybe he has a good one that he should keep but how can he know without the information, how would you suggest he find the truth?

• Like 1