Entertainer Rolf Harris guilty of indecent assaults

webfact

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One is led to wonder whether his rendering of ''Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport'' was an eulogy to both bondage and bestiality now other matters have come to light

• Like 1

I keep wondering what is going through the mind of Queen Elizabeth at this moment after spending so much time up and close with him

Maybe her eldest son could enlighten her! He clearly enjoyed the company of these people.

Edited by Scott
Picture removed

Should have stuck to playing with his "didgeridoo"

With him, Assange and the Murdoch's, not the best of ambassadors for Australia.

Murdoch is a naturalised Yank and has been for many years. Still, I suppose we did give him early encouragement. Rolf lived in UK for decades. Nevertheless, all western countries (at least) seem to throw up people with badly wired brains that give them permission to molest youngsters. I am not an unabashed fan of Julian A, but he did not steal anything, all he did was publish material provided to him by an American serviceman who seemed to operate under minimal security restraints. What is the difference, apart from the medium, with the Pentagon Papers?

Garys' Ode to his pals !

Come on come on, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon - I say !

Do ya wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang, do ya wanna be in my gang - Rolffieeeee ?

Do ya wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang, do ya wanna be in my gang - Jimmeeeee ?

I'm a pedo, I'm a pedo, I'm a pedo of a man I am.

I'm a pedo, I'm a pedo, I'm a pedo, I'm a pedo - just like you.

We're now gonna have to take em back to our cells, back to our cells, you better believe me - were going to rot in hell, we're going to rot in hell. I can't take this, oh f*******hell, oh f*****hell !

Garys' currently writing another verse for Ken Baldwin and Len Fairclough - to be released soon !

5 years and 9 months with half non parole, so he's off on a 2 years 10.5 months holiday.

Minimum of 3 years, seems rather a light sentence considering he seems to have really affected his victims lives with his abuse. I hope they take him to the cleaners for compensation, that will hit him where it hurts.

probably only the surrendering of his gongs is what he will personally feel most through that old tough leather skin...

...the kids were just collateral damage.

Won't lose face - he's a farang

stiff uppa lip eh wot'n'all that sport!