Just blew out the motor in my Nutribullet.

benj005

Funny I did the same thing, I arrived in Pattaya last month and smoked my Nutribullet as well, that sucked! I am going to a place in TukCom in the basement level, facing the gorcery store. Supposedly they are able to fix electronics there. You can also buy a 110 to 220 convertor for 90BHT, which I got. I am going this week to try and fix my Nutribullet first before I get another blender.

Another option for you.

Why does America insist on being different in every way? Different voltage, spelling, terms, sports etc. They should learn to be more like Australia/Australians. We are loved everywhere.

Rolf Harris?

• Like 2

Funny I did the same thing, I arrived in Pattaya last month and smoked my Nutribullet as well, that sucked! I am going to a place in TukCom in the basement level, facing the gorcery store. Supposedly they are able to fix electronics there. You can also buy a 110 to 220 convertor for 90BHT, which I got. I am going this week to try and fix my Nutribullet first before I get another blender.

Another option for you.

110v to 220v for Thb 90 ?..... Seems a bit cheap, yes a step down 220v to 110v I can believe.. And if your running a 110v appliance from the US you need to be going 220v step down to 110v into your appliance, your not going from 110v to 220v as you stated

Why does America insist on being different in every way? Different voltage, spelling, terms, sports etc. They should learn to be more like Australia/Australians. We are loved everywhere.

Rolf Harris?

The other 23 million are well loved

Why does America insist on being different in every way? Different voltage, spelling, terms, sports etc.

Where's Crossy. I think America is just out of phase with the rest of the world.giggle.gif

Should anyone in BKK have something worth rewinding there is a rewind shop on Sukhumvit 46, right by the BTS. Not worth doing a blender though.

Rolf Harris?

The other 23 million are well loved

You can have him back

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app