Uae National Murdered In Pattaya

sriracha john

UAE killed in Pattaya

Pattaya police are searching for a bar hostess in connection with the death of United Arab Emirates national who was found dead in his room at the Marine Plaza hotel on Saturday night.

After questioning hotel staff, police said that the victim, Amad Mohammad Obaib Alaslai, 60, could have been killed by woman he had taken to his room.

She was identified as Paweena Kijjawat, a native of Nonthaburi.

Alaslai checked into the hotel on June 11 and brought women from several night entertainment venues around the city to his room almost every night, police said.

Quoting an initial crime scene report, police said Alaslai had a severe wound to his head caused by impact from a hard object. His neck had also been slashed.

A soda water bottle found in the room was the likely murder weapon, they said.

- TN

Alaslai checked into the hotel on June 11 and brought women from several night entertainment venues around the city to his room almost every night, police said.

Do they check women's ID cards at that hotel ? Considering the clientele, I wouldn't expect it there, which makes me wonder how they were able to ID the woman so quickly (she may have left something behind in the room that identified her as well).

I was going to get into unfounded speculation about what may have happened in Mr Alaslai, but decided it would be pointless. I'll settle for the guess that self-defense may have something to do with it though.

A few things I've noticed about this hotel:

1-there's a large Muslim clientele.

2-ID check is mandatory by guests of guests.

3-The police squad investigating this Saturday night was HUGE (I was driving by).

3-The police squad investigating this Saturday night was HUGE (I was driving by).

Of course, considering who the owner is. Probably the biggest downside (dealing with things like this) of the hotel and apartment business in Pattaya (and Bangkok or any large city for that matter).

:o

UAE man killed at the Marine Plaza Hotel in South Pattaya

A disturbing murder now from the Marine Plaza Hotel in South Pattaya which is a hotel which caters for mainly Middle-eastern tourists.

Pattaya’s Tourist Police Division received a call from the Hotel to inform them that one of the hotel cleaners had discovered the mutilated body of a man inside room number 531 on 5th floor.

The victim was identified as Mr. Ahmad Mohammed Obaid Alaslai, aged 67, from the United Arab Emirates. The case was handed over to Pattaya Police and caught the attention of Police Lieutenant General Jongrak, the Region 2 Commander of Police who inspected the room and the body of the foreign national.

Empty bottles and blood stains around the room suggested a violent struggle had resulted in the loss of Mr. Alaslai’s life.

A deep laceration to his head and a cut to his throat were seen by officers and the likely murder weapon was a broken and blood-stained bottle of Soda Water which was found near the body.

Investigations into Mr. Alaslai’s lifestyle concluded that he would frequent local bars every night and a different female companion would join him every night.

On this night the woman who accompanied Mr. Alaslai was Khun Paweena. She had given her ID card to reception before she had gone up to the room, which is standard policy for this hotel.

Other patrons at the hotel mentioned that around 1am noises were heard coming from the room consistent with an argument and the hotel confirmed that the woman left the Hotel at 1.20am.

She is now prime suspect in this murder case and Police expect to arrest her shortly.

- PCN

Of course, considering who the owner is. Probably the biggest downside (dealing with things like this) of the hotel and apartment business in Pattaya (and Bangkok or any large city for that matter).

Who's the owner?

Do they check women's ID cards at that hotel ? Considering the clientele, I wouldn't expect it there, which makes me wonder how they were able to ID the woman so quickly (she may have left something behind in the room that identified her as well).

I was going to get into unfounded speculation about what may have happened in Mr Alaslai, but decided it would be pointless. I'll settle for the guess that self-defense may have something to do with it though.

Could very well be :o R.I.P.

Condolences to the family of this man

Reading Thai Rath today it says that he checked in on the 11 June. He had a lady staying with him "long time" and on this particular evening he took 2 more ladies with him. Noises were heard at around 1am and all 3 ladies left at 3 am. The cleaner found him in his 7th floor hotel room in the morning.

One was identified as "lada burachato" (spelt wrong) from Udon it said that she had left her ID at reception saying I stay with farang long time.

Maybe he failed to negotiate a price, pay them etc the mind boggles :o

I remember in my earlier crazy years bargirls picking up bottles in my room luckily I was not drunk enough or frail enough to be "attacked" unawares. ( misunderstandings about fair prices not agreed. I was no cheap charlie !!) Then again there for the grace of god go i ..... lol In my case they were safely ejected out of the hotel and the hotels were top class hotels with very tight security control.

post-18949-1151345624_thumb.jpg

Edited by maprao

On this night the woman who accompanied Mr. Alaslai was Khun Paweena. She had given her ID card to reception before she had gone up to the room, which is standard policy for this hotel.

- PCN

according to PCN, it's standard policy? :o

according to PCN, it's standard policy? :D

Yeah, so it seems. Like many stories around here though, everything changes, sometimes weekly, sometimes daily and sometimes hourly !

First he was 60, then he was 67.

First he was taking different ladies each night, then it was he had a girl staying with him long-time.

First it was one girl in the room the night he died, now it may have been three girls (but only one had to leave her ID at the front desk ?).

Sometimes hard to keep up with the stories when they change so much. Sometimes think it was better when we only had one news outlet (Pattaya Mail). At least then you usually only had one version of the events.

Now here is a question. The hotel holds the IDs of the girls, (but not all of them apparently).

Isn't the idea supposed to be that before the girl can get her ID back, the hotel is supposed to contact you, to make sure you are alive and you haven't been robbed ?

I was surprised to hear that this hotel actually checked girls ID's. Having spoken to numerous girls that work the Arab section, (and the occasional news stories we get), a lot of these guys wouldn't want the hotel to know what they were up to, and with who (or "what"). :o

I've been cooming to Thailand for over 13 years now, and I've only ever stayed in 1 hotel (my 1st trip, in Bangkok) that wouldn't let a girl in unless she left her ID card at the desk.

I've seen girls automatically go to a reception desk and drop off their cards, without asking (and I laughed when the reception clerk got a dumb look on her face, as she had no idea about what to do with this ID card !).

Haven't stayed in a hotel in a couple years now. Is it something that is still being practised, or just in the high-end hotels ?

Just a local of moderate importance. Not any kind of godfather figure, just a member of one of the original landowning families of the area. Obviously all the Marine branded hotels are under their banner, as well as a few no name double initial hotels, and a number of properties rented out as bars and eateries on Soi BJ and Walking Street. Anyhoo, that's the only reason why there were a lot of police there, because a general had to be onsite, and as most know, generals must have their entourages.

Update on the recent murder of a United Arab Emirates national in South Pattaya.

An update now on the murder of a man from the United Arab Emirates at the Marine Plaza Hotel in South Pattaya over the weekend.

We interviewed Police Lieutenant Colonel Supachat, from the Special Operations Unit at Pattaya Police Station for Channel 7 TV in Bangkok. He gave us this important update to the case which reveals further surprising details of the murder and the lead-up to it.

He begins by mentioning that the deceased, Mr. Alaslai had taken two bar girls to his room and he was accompanied by three other friends also from the United Arab Emirates who have already been questioned by Police. They told Police that the four men :o had engaged in sexual intercourse with the two girls. :D

Eventually three of the men left with one of the women, leaving the deceased alone with the suspected murderer who has been identified as Khun Rada aged 26 and not Khun Paweena as we mentioned in our initial report. The confusion over names is due to the two women sharing the same ID card when entering the Hotel which was accepted by Hotel reception staff.

An arrest warrant has now been issued for Khun Rada who remains at large. If you know this woman or perhaps know her whereabouts please contact Pattaya Police immediately on the Police emergency number 191.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 28th June 2006

Update on the recent murder of a United Arab Emirates national in South Pattaya.

An update now on the murder of a man from the United Arab Emirates at the Marine Plaza Hotel in South Pattaya over the weekend.

We interviewed Police Lieutenant Colonel Supachat, from the Special Operations Unit at Pattaya Police Station for Channel 7 TV in Bangkok. He gave us this important update to the case which reveals further surprising details of the murder and the lead-up to it.

He begins by mentioning that the deceased, Mr. Alaslai had taken two bar girls to his room and he was accompanied by three other friends also from the United Arab Emirates who have already been questioned by Police. They told Police that the four men :D had engaged in sexual intercourse with the two girls. :D

Eventually three of the men left with one of the women, leaving the deceased alone with the suspected murderer who has been identified as Khun Rada aged 26 and not Khun Paweena as we mentioned in our initial report. The confusion over names is due to the two women sharing the same ID card when entering the Hotel which was accepted by Hotel reception staff.

An arrest warrant has now been issued for Khun Rada who remains at large. If you know this woman or perhaps know her whereabouts please contact Pattaya Police immediately on the Police emergency number 191.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 28th June 2006

More to this than meets the eye..... :o

Well why do 4 men need to share 2 ladies????? :D

Maybe it`s their way of getting a cheaper deal...who knows? :D

Or perhaps two girls provide the required number of preferred orifices for their sandwich tastes?

Buggered if I know... :o

Well why do 4 men need to share 2 ladies????? :o

Maybe it`s their way of getting a cheaper deal...who knows? :D

according to my observations, this is common pratice for our Arab friends :D

...reminds me of the time I brought this psycho BG w/ a black belt in the martial arts back to my hotel room one night -- she let me go unscathed though, but not until she practiced her martial arts routine on me --AHYEEEYA!! AHYEEEYA!! AHYEEEYA!!

:D We lived in the Emirates for a while and I can honestly say that I was never aware that bottom banditry was a problem :D . It was far safer for a woman to walk at night than it is in Bangkok in my opinion.

Another point. What was a 60+ year old man doing having sex :D . I thought that all stopped at the age of 45! :o

name='hiromj' date='2006-06-29 12:43:45' post='797462']

Another point. What was a 60+ year old man doing having sex :D . I thought that all stopped at the age of 45! :D

I can vouch for this. I turned 45 last week and this statement seems to be correct. :D

:D Not in Pattaya then you are as handsome as the thickness of the "wad" in your wallet :D:o hahahaha

It is far safer for women in these areas but what goes on behind closed doors???? What the eye does not see....... :D some non extensive research will confirm this....

Edited by maprao