Living in thailand vs living in oz

coconutbar

Its good that you know that you have a problem and well done for saying so on here.

May I ask what amounts you are drinking,

I think that it is relevant because you can be an alcoholic and only drink moderately (Like me) one or two whiskies a night or you can be an alcoholic heavy drinker or maybe a serious binger who has realised that the writing is on the wall and needs to do something about it before it kills him and all the love of those who at this time are maybe standing bye him.

I think that maybe you would be better off in a place where you could actually get away from the drinking culture and I am not sure that Australia would be preferable to Thailand from what I have heard from my Ozzie friends.

There are possibly more support networks for a person who has a deep desire to stop his addiction in Oz and and on that perception (could be wrong) I would suggest that you return to Australia.

This is based on the idea that you maybe running out of real friends or maybe losing a partner who could help you through the drying out process.

In other words you need to be where you can get some support.

I view your post as a desperate cry out for help and whatever you do I wish you the very best and all the luck in the world, at least you have taken the first step in the right direction, wherever that leads, in accepting the responsibility for your addiction and not being in "DENIAL" like so many whom we know both here on the forum and in the countless bars throughout Thailand

Two choices really mate. Decide that you want to sort out your drink problem and get help or just carry on drinking until you die here in Thailand.

Booze is cheaper here.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app