is it worth to find out the truth?

TekkyZA

I sometimes feel sorry for some poor Thai girls and what kind of foreigners they end up with.First we had a wanna be James Bond explaining on how to track your girlfriend/bargirl and now lie detector tests.

Many a bargirl i have known would succeed a lie detector test or even waterboarding ......pfffft jezes effin christ.

It's even funnier they think it's normal.

No wonder there was another post about never having a normal conversation with a thai.. Look at the foreigners we have here, would you want to talk to them.

if this story is real or not,

most farangs with Thai gf just don't need the truth. they just want to hear how special and awesome they are. and there gf's give them what they want... for a decent pay, of course.

Is that your experience Jeffrey?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

OP would it be possible to give us a list of questions that were asked at this interrogation?

You could help us all by telling us what exactly she was lying about.

• Like 1

I think it's fair to say that if you met your girl in a bar/special massage shop, and you have gone home to the other side of the planet, that there is a pretty good chance that she will be doing what she was doing to you when you met her, even if you are supporting her. She won't see it as "cheating", she is just working. Anyone who knows Thais in this industry will know there is no malice involved, they are just doing their work. If anyone is in this position and you wants to avoid this, make sure your girl goes home when you do.

Anyone who says they suspect, they already know. As soon as they leave Thai territory and retrieve their common sense from "left baggage" they know. As we say here, "kit mak", don't think too much, you will only drive yourselves mad.

I was going to repeat a true and recent conversation that I had with an engaged lady bar that I have known for many years on this topic, but deleted it after writing it since I live here and who knows. But, you all know the gist already.

SDM

I think it's fair to say that if you met your girl in a bar/special massage shop, and you have gone home to the other side of the planet, that there is a pretty good chance that she will be doing what she was doing to you when you met her, even if you are supporting her. She won't see it as "cheating", she is just working. Anyone who knows Thais in this industry will know there is no malice involved, they are just doing their work. If anyone is in this position and you wants to avoid this, make sure your girl goes home when you do.

Anyone who says they suspect, they already know. As soon as they leave Thai territory and retrieve their common sense from "left baggage" they know. As we say here, "kit mak", don't think too much, you will only drive yourselves mad.

I was going to repeat a true and recent conversation that I had with an engaged lady bar that I have known for many years on this topic, but deleted it after writing it since I live here and who knows. But, you all know the gist already.

SDM

Paranoid ?

SDM

Paranoid ?

Not at all, 15 plus years actual experience knowing the people I'm talking about on a personal basis and the people that they work for. But really, it should be common sense. The point is that the girls I am talking about do not think they are doing anything wrong, and I'm not sure they are either. They have come to places like Patong & Pattaya to work in the sex industry which is exactly what they do and exactly where they meet their boyfriend who usually starts off as their "customer", it's a very common term. If a "customer " can becomes a boyfriend and hopefully a husband in the final stage it's good for both parties. But until they are at the final stage they will continue to work to support their families and children. Also at any stage the "boyfriend " could disappear, which quite often happens, and the money stops. If they can have a sponsor and continue to work it means even more money, and that's it what's it's really about.

SDM

• Like 2

if this story is real or not,

most farangs with Thai gf just don't need the truth. they just want to hear how special and awesome they are. and there gf's give them what they want... for a decent pay, of course.

Is that your experience Jeffrey?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I can't prove this was not me, so - think whatever you want

I see nothing wrong in lie detector test, especially if a girl agrees. and if not - this is a cause for doubt.. lol

anyway, deep inside you know if she is cheating you or not, all you need is to be honest with yourself.