Bangkok man kills two sons and himself after separating from wife

webfact

I hope he roasts in hell.

That isn't any display of love.... just pure selfishness.

I'm sure he is happy in heaven with two children.

Heaven? Not another one? Don't you realise this is it. When you die you go back to exactly where you came from. NOWHERE. blink.pnggiggle.gif

Yes, thats why you live in UbonRatch. cheesy.gif

You may assume where I live. ;) ... based upon a name?? blink.png

I guess us people who've been using computers for more than 20 years learnt to do things differently, hey? cheesy.gif .. He who laughs last... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

wow... That's the worst post I've ever seen. For you to think that guy will go to heaven for murdering his two sons must make you the most warped person I've ever heard of.

• Like 1

wow... That's the worst post I've ever seen. For you to think that guy will go to heaven for murdering his two sons must make you the most warped person I've ever heard of.

Yeah! But even the thought of 'going to heaven' is pretty warped too! ;)

• Like 1

Suicide is the most selfish act that a person can perform. Murder of kids before that makes it all the more selfish.

i think committing suicide is not a selfish act but it is cowardly act and i agree with you that murdering a kid makes him a bastard and damn selfish person

You both have opinionated standards of conduct .

I don't see it as being selfish or cowardly. It's your life to do with it as you want (the suicide part, not the homicide)

In your definition then it's same same as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, driving at high speed, flying Malaysian Air, eating at McDonald's, pissing off the drunk neighbor, cheating on the wife... etc, etc... all selfish and cowardly acts.

Edited by Nowisee

It's too bad we, as a society, can't verifyably assess who would make horrible parents, men or women. - then tie their tubes, either with their consent, or forcefully.

Granted, not as bad, but I got to know a guy from Missouri (misery?) USA who said his father beat him and his 2 brothers and 1 sister often and brutally - for such crimes as taking a donut from dad's stash in the fridge. Another guy recollects his mother giving him blo jobs when he was very young. To say 'many folks should never have children' - is too lightweight a statement.

Yeah! But even the thought of 'going to heaven' is pretty warped too! wink.png

Can't argue with that!

Maybe but we have to remember the terminally ill people that can get some comfort for believing in a heaven. There is a belief that when death is near the fear of hell etc must be more painful, than the hope that there could be a heaven.

For this guy to do this he must have been mentally disturbed. How could anyone kill his two loved sons ??? I would MAYBE kill a person if they had intentions to kill my sons.

Maybe but we have to remember the terminally ill people that can get some comfort for believing in a heaven. There is a belief that when death is near the fear of hell etc must be more painful, than the hope that there could be a heaven.

For this guy to do this he must have been mentally disturbed. How could anyone kill his two loved sons ??? I would MAYBE kill a person if they had intentions to kill my sons.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fighting-fear/201403/if-you-leave-me-ill-kill-myself

Yes, it would seem he was bi-polar, more of a Thai trait than is recorded or admitted. If anybody was intent on killing one of my children I would first move them to an untraced place of safety, and then get the law involved. If it was momentary, then, of course, I'd kill them first, but that's not a very likely event in most cases, and in most cases you can talk people out of such a drastic action.. most cases I re-iterate. ;)

• Like 1

Selfish , crazy , murdering father. A heinous crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In-depth reaction, was that Alfred? Easily said, very easily misunderstood, too! Heart of gold there, hey?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fighting-fear/201403/if-you-leave-me-ill-kill-myself

Yes, it would seem he was bi-polar, more of a Thai trait than is recorded or admitted. If anybody was intent on killing one of my children I would first move them to an untraced place of safety, and then get the law involved. If it was momentary, then, of course, I'd kill them first, but that's not a very likely event in most cases, and in most cases you can talk people out of such a drastic action.. most cases I re-iterate. wink.png

Maybe it was something much worse than bipolar, maybe he was fugged up with yaba? It's endemic in Thai society and this kind of thing is only too common. Either way, RIP lads.

Did the mom hear threats before the murders? If so, and she did not notify authorities, then she is an accomplice to the double murder - and should be tried in a court of law, as such. It's hard to believe, with such superstitious and emotional people as Thais, that she didn't get any indications of impending murders.

Did the mom hear threats before the murders? If so, and she did not notify authorities, then she is an accomplice to the double murder - and should be tried in a court of law, as such. It's hard to believe, with such superstitious and emotional people as Thais, that she didn't get any indications of impending murders.

Man, you should go outside and smell the roses get some rays.

Selfish , crazy , murdering father. A heinous crime.

In-depth reaction, was that Alfred? Easily said, very easily misunderstood, too! Heart of gold there, hey?
seems yours was "in depth" You can try to "understand" the killer.

I raised my son by myself from the age of ten months when the mom flipped out and it got ugly. Can't imagine a father doing something like this to his own child. Yes, women can be crazy--who doesn't know that? Asian woman--even more so in some ways (IMO).

Just read this article and looked over at my son who is 15 now--and told him I loved him.

What else can you do?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Man, you should go outside and smell the roses get some rays.

It's been raining nearly non-stop here, but I do get outside when possible, and I have a bunch of flowers in my garden, thanks.

Reminder: two little boys were brutally murdered by knife to chests. If anyone had prior hints that murders might take place, it would behoove her to tell authorities. Very often, would-be murderers express their intentions prior to their dastardly act - sometimes it's 'shouting to the rafters'. If anyone near me hinted/shouted they were going to kill someone, I would report it to authorities. Would you? Maybe it's not culturally cool to do so, but if it could save one or two kids getting knifed, it's worth the effort to buck the screwed-up cultural trend (of not airing dirty laundry to authorities).