Muscle relaxant available at pharmacy?

telstrareg

Yes - there are several over the counter (OTC) muscle relaxers ... These OTC muscle relaxers are prescription only in other countries. I have taken some for locked up muscles in my back and legs from an old disc problem.. Just ask the person at the counter for muscle relaxer ... someone there will speak enough English to understand. The meds made in Thailand are good and inexpensive.. You will have several to choose from...

Yes - there are several over the counter (OTC) muscle relaxers ... These OTC muscle relaxers are prescription only in other countries. I have taken some for locked up muscles in my back and legs from an old disc problem.. Just ask the person at the counter for muscle relaxer ... someone there will speak enough English to understand. The meds made in Thailand are good and inexpensive.. You will have several to choose from...

And read what it is before eating it, in case someone did not understand enough English and only understood "relax"

I occasionally suffer from lower back spasms. I used to get flexeril in the states but have not been able to find it here. The best substitute I've found is orphenadrine citrate 35 mg which is a skeletal muscle relaxant. Brand name is Norgesic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1