Holland vs Argentina - Thurs 10th July, 03:00 am, - Match Thread

Two teams trying desperately not to lose and doing a great job of it.

Holland haven't had a shot on goal, and only two shots in total.

I hope to god they don't go through.

Edited by Chicog

Whoever wins I dont think would beat the German team that played yesterday but this is football !

I don't agree. The real Germany is the one that beat the USA 1-0. What happened yesterday was Brazil falling apart.

and Algeria and France ( 1-0 ) but the best team is the one which lasts longer than the others, even if they win by one goal

Brazil was an " accident" ( bad Brazil ), but for the final, because I am European, I hope Germany beats Argentina

Argentina faces Germany for the World Cup and Nazi War Criminals on the run don't know who to root for.

Don't think there are many left and the comment is a bit superfluous.

Anyway, if the Germans play like against Brazil, Argentina does not stand a chance. This morning's match was not very spectacular.

Argentina faces Germany for the World Cup and Nazi War Criminals on the run don't know who to root for.

Did you check your calender recently? It´s 2014!!

Not much people get older than 100......coffee1.gif They are all dead and gone, the remaining two or three will soon follow, don´t worry.facepalm.gif

Germany will have a hard time to beat Argentina, but´s not impossible. Brazil delivered a poor performance in every game and they got what they deserved from Germany.

Against Argentina I´m very afraid that Germany will have the same problems as Brazil had, high expectations, too high maybe.

Don't think there are many left and the comment is a bit superfluous.

Anyway, if the Germans play like against Brazil, Argentina does not stand a chance. This morning's match was not very spectacular.

There were more Nazi war criminals in Chile and Brazil than Argentina. That always seems to get lost in translation. Whatever.

Talk about 'after the Lord Mayor's show'. I hate to admit it but I actually fell asleep at one point watching a World Cup semi final with the best player on the planet on the pitch. I've had more fun watching England play.

And Van Gaal got it wrong by not keeping Krul back for the shoot out again as there were some shocking pens but the Dutch keeper was hopeless.

But overall probably a good thing we have European/South American matchup.... the best team against the best individual. Can only be one winner though..... Germany on pens.