Missing 13-year-old Thai girl found dead, murderer arrested

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These horrible things don't happen only in Thailand. They happen EVERYWHERE. What about the gang rape of that girl in India? etc etc etc

A few years back, my niece (Australian) went to visit her sister in England and then came on to me in France. When she read a French newspaper, she told me that she had the same feeling when she read an English paper. All the nasty things were the same that she would be reading in an Aus. paper. It so happened that the main events were the disappearance of a child, the blood contaminated scandal and so on.

I remember years ago when I was in the 8th grade, we had a school trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai on the overnight train, the bed sheet guy (same job as the guy in this story) started bothering and touching some of the girls in my year. The teachers got involved and managed to get him to back off. We told the staff to kick him off the train but apparently it's a rule that you can't kick people off the train here, even though they were touching 8th graders. A similar thing happened again in the 12th grade when we took the train from Bangkok to Surat Thani. I cannot believe it had to take such a terrible incident for them to realize what has been going on all these years. Shame on you SRT, you are equally responsible for employing people like this on your trains and simply ignoring it for so long.

I want to vomit! Then I want to...

.....be part of the lynch mob; Me too!

sorry guys or should I say Thai's,its time to bring thaksin back to put the fear of god back into the murderers and drugies.

time to build a rope factory.

r.i.p.little one.

Rest In Peace sweet Nong Gaem,

I am so sorry for what happened to you and for what your family has to endure.

There are too many gaps in this story, Gaem's family deserves to know the whole truth

and so are the readers. Only by knowing the dynamics of this

horrendous crime parents can take further steps to better protect their children.

Regarding the drunk pig, throw "it" in the worst possible jail and chain it to a shower.

Leave 'it" there getting raped until it breathes no more.

That's right, an eye for an eye

Rest In Peace sweet Nong Gaem,

I am so sorry for what happened to you and for what your family has to endure.

There are too many gaps in this story, Gaem's family deserves to know the whole truth

and so are the readers. Only by knowing the dynamics of this

horrendous crime parents can take further steps to better protect their children.

Regarding the drunk pig, throw "it" in the worst possible jail and chain it to a shower.

Leave 'it" there getting raped until it breathes no more.

That's right, an eye for an eye

I wouldn't use the word pig more like SWINE,its every day on the news that horrendous crimes are taking place in Thailand.

even the wife is thinking why did I come home after being away for 20yrs.i know all her friends back in the uk.send her messages asking what is happening here.we are truly sickened by this,so lets see something positive come out of this so that the poor girls family can carry on.if you want a volunteer to pull the switch I will put in a tender.

so so saddened by this.meatboy.

I remember years ago when I was in the 8th grade, we had a school trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai on the overnight train, the bed sheet guy (same job as the guy in this story) started bothering and touching some of the girls in my year. The teachers got involved and managed to get him to back off. We told the staff to kick him off the train but apparently it's a rule that you can't kick people off the train here, even though they were touching 8th graders. A similar thing happened again in the 12th grade when we took the train from Bangkok to Surat Thani. I cannot believe it had to take such a terrible incident for them to realize what has been going on all these years. Shame on you SRT, you are equally responsible for employing people like this on your trains and simply ignoring it for so long.

Did the teachers make a formal written complaint to the SRT? would be interested to know if they did, and whether they should dig up the copy of it now and get some of the morons at the top of the SRT hopping around for once in their miserable existence.

I still dont know why every Govt is so scared to tackle the SRT, even the NCPO it seems. They seem untouchable but are probably the most incompetent organization in Thailand.

As a Father of Two Daughters, my Heart aches for the Loss the Family of this young Lady must be enduring, especially by the Father. I can reasonably say that every Father with a Daughter has used or heard the term "Daddy's Little Girl". I write this Post with watery eyes. Horrific crimes of this nature must be dealt with swiftly and punishment must be extreme. Society should consider this a Capital Crime with Punishment only by Death. It is time for the Kingdom to bring back the stand mounted Heckler and Koch 9 mm machine gun for crimes of this nature. I know it has not been used since 2001 and is probably in the Bangkok Corrections Museum. However a good armourer could disassemble, oil, assemble and test fire for accuracy in a short time. Then put it to good use on this Monster! R.I.P. Young Lady.

• Like 1

Mr. Wanchai has been charged with attempted murder and rape. He remains under police custody.

Quote from Post 60

Attempted murder??? I would say he succeeded! Please do not let me read that he has been let out on bail next!