Latest Dom Muang Re-Entry Permit Info

Found some threads on this here, but didn't find any from last few months (i.e., post coup). And, being Thailand, things can change.

(Yes, I know it's safest to get one at Chiang Wattana, but that is *so* tedious. And I know it's easiest to get a multi when renewing my yearly visa...but I didn't anticipate leaving the country this year.)

So, anyone have current experience getting re-entry permit at Dom Muang?

Last reports were: Yes, you can get them there, 24hrs/day; just look/ask around passport control area (need boarding pass to get there, obviously).

One guy said to bring:

- passport photo

- copy of ticket

- copy of passport ID and pages with visa/extensions of stay

- copy of departure card

- 1,000 baht fee

Can anyone confirm/correct any of this? If it's not 100% dependable, then I'll resign myself to wasting half a day at CM.

Thx,

DP

Last time I did at CW I think I got there around 10am and finally got out around 4pm. Hateful experience. My friend says he tries to arrive around 1:30; then the longest you'll have to wait is until they close (around 4:30??).

Any others with recent DM experience? Anyone NOT gotten satisfaction there??

I have heard of no changes. Your documents are correct.

An update is that they do the re-entry permits in the office where they do overstays just after the desks.

Isn't 1,200 baht fee at airports as it has been discussed on previous posts?

I have heard of no changes. Your documents are correct.

An update is that they do the re-entry permits in the office where they do overstays just after the desks.

Isn't 1,200 baht fee at airports as it has been discussed on previous posts?

Only at Suv because they do the photos, copies and etc.

The don't at DM.

The fee is 1000 baht, but they want to charge 200 baht if they have to make even one copy for you. This is tea money, and when I forgot one copy at Don Mueang, they charged me 200 baht. When they issued a receipt for 1000, I insisted on a receipt for the 200 baht. There were many looks at the bosslady who eventually nodded, and they handed me 200 baht. Big money maker for these public servants.