Starbucks looks to 400 outlets in Thailand

webfact

Starbucks is the worst of American inventions , just like McDonalds. It tastes like shit .

I wouldn't say it's the worst American invention.

The Ford Pinto comes to mind whistling.gif

Which, come to think of it, was still a lot more useful than the Mad Max movies.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbucks is the worst of American inventions , just like McDonalds. It tastes like shit .

Which, come to think of it, was still a lot more useful than the Mad Max movies.

I kept and drove a Ford Pinto for exactly 30 years. It was still running smoothly when I gave it away before moving to Thailand. I loved it. Perfect for zipping around and doing errands or short commutes to work. Easy to repair and find parts for. Still had its original paint job. And come to think of it, my Pinto was made the same year that the first Mad Max movie came out. And I can assure you all that after 30 years the Pinto looked a lot better than Mel Gibson.

• Like 1

I kept and drove a Ford Pinto for exactly 30 years. It was still running smoothly when I gave it away before moving to Thailand. I loved it. Perfect for zipping around and doing errands or short commutes to work. Easy to repair and find parts for. Still had its original paint job. And come to think of it, my Pinto was made the same year that the first Mad Max movie came out. And I can assure you all that after 30 years the Pinto looked a lot better than Mel Gibson.

...and like Mad Max the Pinto got some awards ( Forbes, Worst Car of All Time nominee, Time, Ugliest Car of All Time, Business Week, Ugliest Car of the past 50 years nominee). Right up there with the Starbucks rankings.

I am not getting into a long draw out debate on Starbucks, afterall I have only had one coffee there when they were in Oz, but I would focus on the quality of the coffee I have drunk over the last 40+ years.

Here's where I started. Mum always had it in the cupboard. But back then it was a square glass bottle.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture28.jpg

Over the years the were a number of instant brands tried and never really enjoyed.

Then in the 70's I can across the real coffee taste in a little cafe in Lygon St Carlton....and real pizza, but that's another story!

Once you have tasted the real coffee taste there is no turning back.

I've had 3 coffee makers: one dripper and 2 expresso machines....my little Krupps is 6 years old! 2 grinders a hand crank and an electric.

I buy beans only, not ground. Only small 250gm vacuum bags. And here in Pattaya Thailand there is a little cafe that roasts their own beans and bags them a short time later. Benjumit Coffee Shop is frequented by expats in droves. There are other good beans but none fresher than Benjamit beans.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture29.jpg

The worse coffee I have ever had, I think was made with battery acid not water, was off a street vendor not far from JJ Market on Pharponythin Rd. bah.gif Terrible!

So, I can say with some confidence I have tasted the best and worst the world has to offer.

And if Starbucks can open 400 outlets here in Thailand I take me hat off to em! I won't be seeing the inside of any of them but I am sure many will. biggrin.png

Good post...Starbucks is a US success story I guess...although the US is a coffee nation since Independence partially due to throwing Tea overboard in Boston 1 night...but they have never been quality coffee drinkers compared to Europeans.

Starbucks was quite instrumental in advancing America's awakening to ...hmmm dare I say ..quality coffee...compared to what was generally available.at the time.

My impression in Aussieland is that Aussies are more European in their coffee drinking so Starbucks catching on there was probably doubtful anyways.

Since Thailand is a new to coffee drinking..Starbucks will probably do relatively well here.

but they have never been quality coffee drinkers compared to Europeans

New Orleans has some of the finest coffee on the planet http://www.cafedumonde.com/coffee and just like craft beers in the US, there are many specialty roasters who produce amazing coffee. Since 80% of Americans have coffee in the morning, why would anyone think the coffee market in the US is not top quality. Americans are made up of citizens from every country of the world, and have more disposable income than most, why wouldn't they be discriminating in their coffee? The US is geographically closer to Brazil than Europe and Australia so there has always been access to the best coffee. As for European coffee drinkers, I would refer you to the article below.

WHY IS COFFEE IN FRANCE LA MERDE? http://roadsandkingdoms.com/2014/why-is-coffee-in-france-la-merde/

In my travels around Europe, I had really good coffee only in Germany and Turkey (I think the Germans learned to appreciate good coffee from all the imported Turkish labor). True, I only sampled each country's coffee in two or three outlets each (except Germany where I stayed for a month) so my survey is very non-scientific. Traveling around the US, every diner, Café, and gas station serves coffee all day, I've almost never had a bad cup. I get bad/mediocre coffee at chain stores like Starbucks, McDonalds, and Dunkin Donuts. Coffee is good in the US. You should visit more often.

Edited by rametindallas
  • Like 1

Strange, I drink a coffee daily at SBUX, and its full of Europeans!

Especially the French and they are the worlds snob of coffee.

For those who say the SBUX is not as good as other brands...nonsense...the coffee buyers for SBUX beans purchase the same quality beans as other premium brands. The key word here is "brands". Not to be confused with "artisan" coffee houses. The difference in taste can be the result of the storage process, the roasting process and how stale the bean is.

If you are used to the SBUX coffee in the US then you will notice their coffee in Thailand tastes different. Thats because SBUX does not roast their coffee as long here--it is not burned ;-)

Cheers

• Like 1

they used ford and g m cars in the mad max films also if look will see in the film a defunked starbucks joint on the desert highway

one and only patron crying in the dust

That just shows you the brand loyalty SB has garnered, tongue.png

SB knows anybody can sell coffee, it's the coffee drinking environment they're selling.

You can sit by yourself alone in your kitchen and drink a decent cup of coffee for peanuts,

or you can get out and have a cup in an air conditioned, tasteful environment, clean and inviting,

with price-point set just high enough to keep the wastrels and waywards out, whistling.gif

Maybe read some current newspapers, or possibly have a conversation with someone of intelligence,

indulge in a decadent pastry or other quality snack.

and yes, location, location, location.

• Like 1

400 :/

I could see maybe a dozen in Bangkok being put up and a few dotted around in each other main city and resort, but 400 seems a ridiculous figure unless they are expecting a huge rise in Thais drinking coffee all of a sudden.

Edited by kevozman1

...and like Mad Max the Pinto got some awards ( Forbes, Worst Car of All Time nominee, Time, Ugliest Car of All Time, Business Week, Ugliest Car of the past 50 years nominee). Right up there with the Starbucks rankings.

I thought the Gremlin by American Motors won the Ugliest Car of All Time award?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I am not getting into a long draw out debate on Starbucks, afterall I have only had one coffee there when they were in Oz, but I would focus on the quality of the coffee I have drunk over the last 40+ years.

Here's where I started. Mum always had it in the cupboard. But back then it was a square glass bottle.

Over the years the were a number of instant brands tried and never really enjoyed.

Then in the 70's I can across the real coffee taste in a little cafe in Lygon St Carlton....and real pizza, but that's another story!

I've had 3 coffee makers: one dripper and 2 expresso machines....my little Krupps is 6 years old! 2 grinders a hand crank and an electric.

I buy beans only, not ground. Only small 250gm vacuum bags. And here in Pattaya Thailand there is a little cafe that roasts their own beans and bags them a short time later. Benjumit Coffee Shop is frequented by expats in droves. There are other good beans but none fresher than Benjamit beans.

The worse coffee I have ever had, I think was made with battery acid not water, was off a street vendor not far from JJ Market on Pharponythin Rd. bah.gif Terrible!

So, I can say with some confidence I have tasted the best and worst the world has to offer.

And if Starbucks can open 400 outlets here in Thailand I take me hat off to em! I won't be seeing the inside of any of them but I am sure many will. biggrin.png

Good post...Starbucks is a US success story I guess...although the US is a coffee nation since Independence partially due to throwing Tea overboard in Boston 1 night...but they have never been quality coffee drinkers compared to Europeans.

Starbucks was quite instrumental in advancing America's awakening to ...hmmm dare I say ..quality coffee...compared to what was generally available.at the time.

My impression in Aussieland is that Aussies are more European in their coffee drinking so Starbucks catching on there was probably doubtful anyways.

Since Thailand is a new to coffee drinking..Starbucks will probably do relatively well here.

New Orleans has some of the finest coffee on the planet http://www.cafedumonde.com/coffee and just like craft beers in the US, there are many specialty roasters who produce amazing coffee. Since 80% of Americans have coffee in the morning, why would anyone think the coffee market in the US is not top quality. Americans are made up of citizens from every country of the world, and have more disposable income than most, why wouldn't they be discriminating in their coffee? The US is geographically closer to Brazil than Europe and Australia so there has always been access to the best coffee. As for European coffee drinkers, I would refer you to the article below.

WHY IS COFFEE IN FRANCE LA MERDE? http://roadsandkingdoms.com/2014/why-is-coffee-in-france-la-merde/

In my travels around Europe, I had really good coffee only in Germany and Turkey (I think the Germans learned to appreciate good coffee from all the imported Turkish labor). True, I only sampled each country's coffee in two or three outlets each (except Germany where I stayed for a month) so my survey is very non-scientific. Traveling around the US, every diner, Café, and gas station serves coffee all day, I've almost never had a bad cup. I get bad/mediocre coffee at chain stores like Starbucks, McDonalds, and Dunkin Donuts. Coffee is good in the US. You should visit more often.

I was talking pre Starbucks in the US.............instant coffee.since WW2....not freshly ground coffee...sitting on a hot plate kind of coffee.. http://www.thekitchn.com/the-history-of-coffee-culture-in-america-video-179400

I have lived in the US & I have read the history of Coffee.

NO comparison to the European culture of Coffee drinking.

Yes the trends in the US has changed since Starbucks..more people are more knowledgeable about how to prepare coffee properly...searching for better coffee beans etc.

Maybe you should travel to Europe more whistling.gif

I was talking pre Starbucks in the US.............instant coffee.since WW2....not freshly ground coffee...sitting on a hot plate kind of coffee.. http://www.thekitchn.com/the-history-of-coffee-culture-in-america-video-179400

I have lived in the US & I have read the history of Coffee.

NO comparison to the European culture of Coffee drinking.

Yes the trends in the US has changed since Starbucks..more people are more knowledgeable about how to prepare coffee properly...searching for better coffee beans etc.

Maybe you should travel to Europe more whistling.gif

Sorry I missed the time reference in the post I was responding to (re: "I was talking pre Starbucks in the US.............instant coffee.since WW2"). I still don't see it but to respond your most recent post, I completely agree that before the cultural revolution in the 1960s woke America up to some of the great things 'across the pond', we were very provincial. Europe was sophisticated and had sophisticated taste. Unfortunately, Europe began adopting some of the worst the US had to offer. Last time I was in Europe (1991), it seemed quaint and unsophisticated. Trends have changed on both sides of the Atlantic.

Maybe you should travel to Europe more

Last time I responded when you had that particular 'smiley face' you wrote that I misunderstood and you were being sarcastic. At the risk of misunderstanding you again, I will respond as if you are serious. The reason I don't/won't travel to Europe again (or buy anything European) is because of the, near universal, anti-American vibe I was getting. As soon as they heard my distinctive Southern US drawl, they literally turned their backs on me. I might as well have been Geo. Bush himself (I'm not a supporter of the Republic Party or ethic). I have never encountered that kind of bigotry in the US or in Asia. They made it very clear that Americans aren't welcome. Despite the American populace being made up of people from every country in the world, and we are not responsible for what governments do, there is quite a bit of America bashing on this forum, also.

Then, again, if your 'smiley face' means you are being sarcastic again, then that really means you would rather I NOT travel to Europe more. If that's the case, it reinforces my above opinion.

Again, sorry for misunderstanding your earlier post or even, possibly, your most recent post.

Edited by rametindallas

@ rametindallas

I only meant that there is more of a food culture..including coffee in Europe..( & I should say not the UK ) than the US & I am not being anti american when I am saying this.

And I am not saying there is no good food or coffee in the US.

But everything from beer,wine,cheese,bread,chocolate is better across the pond...generally.

Being in North America we tend to go for cheap & convenient....but yes things are better now...more access, more choice...but do the majority drink a crafted beer or a Bud lite...or a espresso coffee to a low grade coffee sitting in a heated pot.

There are roughly 6000 farmers markets in the US....30,000 in France.

I'd say probably more choice in the US...but do the majority go for inexpensive or quality?

it's a matter of choice...some people like McDonalds coffee...some hate Starbucks coffee or it's image.

I still think Starbucks is better coffee than McDonalds because they use a higher quality coffee bean.

I don't drink espresso coffee I drink Americano..a watered down espresso ..

because of Starbucks & the rise of better quality coffee shops I became more aware of how to make coffee & appreciate quality coffee beans.

I might be anti McDonalds but I am not anti Starbucks.

The best part is there is choice...you can drink what you want...& the more coffee shops the better.whistling.gif

when i go past i smile at the pretending star bucks wanting someone to look at them

And without ever even learning how to spell Starbucks, too! You've obviously been "past" a lot. wink.png How lucky were those terribly insecure Startucks patrons to receive a smile from YOU.

Just more fantasy projection, quite common to the HATE STARBUCKS threads.

Next!

I like the irony when someone puts someone else down for a spelling mistake, and then makes one himself.

I like it more when the person makes a mistake on the same word!

And I like it even more when that person is a snide and bitter Starbucks supporter trying desperately to insult all the real connoisseurs that rightly rank his brown swill at the bottom of all coffees.

• Like 2

I could see maybe a dozen in Bangkok being put up and a few dotted around in each other main city and resort, but 400 seems a ridiculous figure unless they are expecting a huge rise in Thais drinking coffee all of a sudden.

Yes, it is a large number. It's probably part of the kill all the competition quickly plan, no matter what the cost. Once the competition have gone, shut down superfluous outlets (or let them flounder), and raise prices, then keep an eye out for new competitors. Whenever one opens up, surround him with outlets untill he goes belly up.

Long term, this makes the parent company money. Who cares about the franchisee?

• Like 1

when i go past i smile at the pretending star bucks wanting someone to look at them

And without ever even learning how to spell Starbucks, too! You've obviously been "past" a lot. wink.png How lucky were those terribly insecure Startucks patrons to receive a smile from YOU.

Next!

I like the irony when someone puts someone else down for a spelling mistake, and then makes one himself.

And I like it even more when that person is a snide and bitter Starbucks supporter trying desperately to insult all the real connoisseurs that rightly rank his brown swill at the bottom of all coffees.

Ah, you wish. Note the quotation marks to indicate a small play on the word. Duh.

Well, I'd suggest Your Royal Highnesses, the self-appointed and anointed real connoisseurs--in whose presence we commoners tremble in awe--merely carry on su hugging one another (sorry, forum doesn't allow me to use the proper expression) at Coffee World or wherever and cease worrying whether Starbucks is opening another 200 outlets in Thailand to meet Thai market demand. Who cares what coffee you drink, what you pay for it, or how you hate international companies? Heard it all a million times before in the previous HATE STARBUCKS threads.

Me, I'd never have made a single post in this thread except to laugh at the pompous sense of self-importance and righteous cultural superiority--not to mention the ignorant nanny-state economics--paraded herein, for which any mention of Starbucks provides an excuse. Been fun!

Cheers! smile.png

Edited by JSixpack

Yes, it is a large number. It's probably part of the kill all the competition quickly plan, no matter what the cost. Once the competition have gone, shut down superfluous outlets (or let them flounder), and raise prices, then keep an eye out for new competitors. Whenever one opens up, surround him with outlets untill he goes belly up.

Long term, this makes the parent company money. Who cares about the franchisee?

What a stunningly brilliant analysis! smile.png

Actually 200 more are merely planned, not 400 (damn numbers!)--and over three to five years, not all at once. Thailand's a lot bigger than you think it is. Starbucks is, however, partly creating the market in the under-served locations. Meanwhile, Starbucks' competitors doing just fine riding on Starbucks' coattails--none has ever been, ah, killed--so they will also greatly benefit and open new outlets in areas near the new Starbucks. And why shouldn't they? As Your Royal Highnesses know, the competitors all have better coffee at cheaper prices, better food, better service, better atmosphere, better newspapers, blah, blah ad infinitum. So, it's win-win. smile.png

Next.

Edited by JSixpack
  • Like 1

Starbucks tried to go big time in Oz but we know what good espresso tastes like as pretty much every shop that sells food sells espresso coffee. A few years after they arrived they closed up several hundred shops and left with their tail between their legs. Even McDonald's makes better coffee in Australia.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No one store operated downtown Melbourne for a while just very recently the business has been sold off aparently there retaining the Starbuck livery, might be hiso in Thailand and other places but you can get a better take away anything from a take away shop here, the asians and mostly students as you would expect keep the place going because not many aussie can drink that muck.

• Like 1

Starbucks tried to go big time in Oz but we know what good espresso tastes like as pretty much every shop that sells food sells espresso coffee. A few years after they arrived they closed up several hundred shops and left with their tail between their legs. Even McDonald's makes better coffee in Australia.

No one store operated downtown Melbourne for a while just very recently the business has been sold off aparently there retaining the Starbuck livery, might be hiso in Thailand and other places but you can get a better take away anything from a take away shop here, the asians and mostly students as you would expect keep the place going because not many aussie can drink that muck.

Thank you so much for another edition of the highly-acclaimed, much-anticipated Melbourne Report, though it might have mentioned the difficulties poor aussies encounter when attempting to order at Starbucks.

Having digested that critical tidbit, are we back to regular programming and the opening of 200 new Starbucks outlets in, of all places, Thailand?

Edited by JSixpack

Thank you so much for another edition of the highly-acclaimed, much-anticipated Melbourne Report, though it might have mentioned the difficulties poor aussies encounter when attempting to order at Starbucks.

Having digested that critical tidbit, are we back to regular programming and the opening of 200 new Starbucks outlets in, of all places, Thailand?

Starbucks in Aust is owned by 7/11 and I don't know anyone who goes to 7/11 for a coffee but it is still far superior to Starbucks.

Starbucks in Australia: Where did it go wrong?

What conclusions can we draw about the brand's tactics after Starbucks announced the closure of the vast majority of its Australian outlets?

Now that the collective cheer of all coffee-loving Australians has died down, it's worth exploring just why Starbucks has failed to make an impression in the Australian marketplace.

Everyone has their own opinion, but from where I sit (on a needlessly funky chair inside an advertising agency) Starbucks was doomed from the start for two key reasons.

Firstly, they didn't seem to pay much attention to product optimisation. In short, they just took what worked in the US, and tried it here. Unfortunately for Starbucks, what worked in the US was bitter, weak coffee augmented by huge quantities of milk and sweet flavoured syrups. Not so much coffee, as hot coffee-based smoothies.

For the Australian consumer, raised on a diet of real espresso, this was always going to be a tough sell.

But aside from their product woes, Starbucks made a single, crucial tactical error: they failed to deliver to the Australian consumer an organic experience.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-08-07/32188

I think this line pretty well sums up why they failed in Australia but may do alright in Thailand. "coffee augmented by huge quantities of milk and sweet flavoured syrups. Not so much coffee, as hot coffee-based smoothies. I think we all know how much Thais love their sugars are very very sweet drinks.

Edited by chooka

Next!

Ah, you wish. Note the quotation marks to indicate a small play on the word. Duh.

Well, I'd suggest Your Royal Highnesses, the self-appointed and anointed real connoisseurs--in whose presence we commoners tremble in awe--merely carry on su hugging one another (sorry, forum doesn't allow me to use the proper expression) at Coffee World or wherever and cease worrying whether Starbucks is opening another 200 outlets in Thailand to meet Thai market demand. Who cares what coffee you drink, what you pay for it, or how you hate international companies? Heard it all a million times before in the previous HATE STARBUCKS threads.

Me, I'd never have made a single post in this thread except to laugh at the pompous sense of self-importance and righteous cultural superiority--not to mention the ignorant nanny-state economics--paraded herein, for which any mention of Starbucks provides an excuse. Been fun!

Cheers! smile.png

Well, Plebe (keeping in tone with you referring to me as royalty), if you had any reading comprehension you would have understood that I ignored your quoted mistake, and was referring to your "And without ever even learning how to spell Starbucks, too!" which you followed with writing it as "...Startucks...".

That's why I said, "(Iike the irony) ...I like it more when the person makes a mistake on the same word!"

It's not that hard to understand.

We don't "HATE" Starbucks. We despise an inferior product. That we observe it comes from a money-grubbing corporate monster does not make us ignorant, nor children of the nanny state. That's ridiculous. But coming from you, ridiculousness is not surprising.

When you talk about us aficionados as being pompous, I think, judging from your writing, it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, and in this case it is a cast iron pot and a stainless steel kettle. But it is nice that you accept your place in the social hierarchy and acknowledge your superiors.

By the way, I had a nice doi chang coffee this afternoon in a non-franchised Thai place. Delicious! And the service and ambiance were great.

Edited by Seastallion
  • Like 1

Starbucks in Aust is owned by 7/11 and I don't know anyone who goes to 7/11 for a coffee but it is still far superior to Starbucks.

Starbucks in Australia: Where did it go wrong?

What conclusions can we draw about the brand's tactics after Starbucks announced the closure of the vast majority of its Australian outlets?

Now that the collective cheer of all coffee-loving Australians has died down, it's worth exploring just why Starbucks has failed to make an impression in the Australian marketplace.

Everyone has their own opinion, but from where I sit (on a needlessly funky chair inside an advertising agency) Starbucks was doomed from the start for two key reasons.

Firstly, they didn't seem to pay much attention to product optimisation. In short, they just took what worked in the US, and tried it here. Unfortunately for Starbucks, what worked in the US was bitter, weak coffee augmented by huge quantities of milk and sweet flavoured syrups. Not so much coffee, as hot coffee-based smoothies.

For the Australian consumer, raised on a diet of real espresso, this was always going to be a tough sell.

But aside from their product woes, Starbucks made a single, crucial tactical error: they failed to deliver to the Australian consumer an organic experience.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-08-07/32188

I think this line pretty well sums up why they failed in Australia but may do alright in Thailand. "coffee augmented by huge quantities of milk and sweet flavoured syrups. Not so much coffee, as hot coffee-based smoothies. I think we all know how much Thais love their sugars are very very sweet drinks.

Another reason could very well have been the "buy Aussie made" campaign and a refusal to patronise overseas franchises, as well as a fair number of people refusing to buy anything American in protest of America's world meddling and war crimes. The latter certainly would have swayed me if I hadn't already been swayed by the disgusting pig swill itself.

• Like 1

I like it more when the person makes a mistake on the same word!"

Slightly ironic, true (GASP!), but merely shows your pathetic need to grasp at straws. A typo, after a word is spelled otherwise correctly and consistently. means nothing at all. It's in marked contrast to the repeated obvious inability to spell the word--even though the poster implies he passes by, at the very least, on multiple occasions, as it's his practice to offer a condescending smile to the patrons therein, whom he fantasizes are there merely for the purpose of social climbing. smile.png Casts serious doubt whether he's ever even been near a Starbucks.

We don't "HATE" Starbucks. We despise an inferior product. That we observe it comes from a money-grubbing corporate monster does not make us ignorant, nor children of the nanny state. That's ridiculous. But coming from you, ridiculousness is not surprising.

We'll just have to disagree on that point. Who breaks a butterfly upon a wheel? You've already demonstrated well your ignorance of economics--and we both know where you "learned" it. Hence the further silliness of "money-grubbing" and "monster." Just more hot air and bashing. Good for a laugh, though. smile.png Ah, slogans--fine substitute for thinking. Meanwhile, Starbucks is opening up 200 more outlets. Enjoy your pissin' in the wind, pal.

You see, the topic got nothing to do with your own preferences re: coffee or Australia. The topic isn't about YOU at all. Our HATERS always make it about themselves for bashing Starbucks primarily out of sense of, as I said, an arrogant sense of political and cultural superiority--and ignorance of economics. Note that you DON'T despise every inferior product, and you own and consume many as convenient. (Probably typing on a computer produced by a corporation, and it's probably inferior to the best.) But you aren't even consuming Starbucks coffee, and it IS doing well in the Thai market. And so? At the end of the day, you're just repeating "I don't like Starbucks" over and over and over. Who cares?

By the way, I had a nice doi chang coffee this afternoon in a non-franchised Thai place. Delicious! And the service and ambiance were great.

Excellent. clap2.gif May it assuage Your Royal Highness' suffering and misery over the Starbucks expansion so that you can stop cluttering up Starbucks threads w/ hot air, nonsense, and irrelevancies. And do observe that the non-franchised Thai place will continue doing well, rather than being killed by Starbucks. giggle.gif

Australia is completely off-topic, Thais certainly don't care, and is being used a more excuse to bash. Go here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/736601-should-there-be-an-australian-section-to-thaivisa/

At our next HATE STARBUCKS thread, I gotta remember early on to request the mods get rid of all the irrelevant Australian and Brit Starbucks history. This thread here can serve as the definitive reference.

I'm starting to hate Starbucks coffee now coffee1.gif

clap2.gifclap2.gif Mr pack is fighting hard tho I have to give it to him. I'm sure he attends bucks every Sunday morning for a glass of the holy sugary mud.smile.png