Seized arms cache is linked to political violence during PDRC anti-govt protests

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Good to see more confiscation of these red shirt war weapons.

Makes Thailand a safer place.

Every normal person will know , regardless of your allegiance, that any news delivered during these time should be regarded as pure propaganda. If nobody can dispute any article it cannot not be regarded as news. Everything should be viewed as..."awaiting independent confirmation"

Thanks for that erudite observation, Mr Glass Half-Empty. Rose tinted sppectacles are supposed to make people see the world in a better light. What happened with you and yours?

I have stated a fact...news that cant be disputed, by another source, is always waiting for independent confirmation. What you rereplied is gibberish

Silly argument when the BBC, Australian TV and US TV completely ignores massive protests in their countries, in the case of the BBC it was 50,000 people outside their office. Yes I am skeptical of any news coming from the coup boys, but not much more than I am of other media around the world. Personally I am very happy to see these weapons of the streets.

• Like 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every normal person will know , regardless of your allegiance, that any news delivered during these time should be regarded as pure propaganda. If nobody can dispute any article it cannot not be regarded as news. Everything should be viewed as..."awaiting independent confirmation"

Thanks for that erudite observation, Mr Glass Half-Empty. Rose tinted sppectacles are supposed to make people see the world in a better light. What happened with you and yours?

I have stated a fact...news that cant be disputed, by another source, is always waiting for independent confirmation. What you rereplied is gibberish

I like his reply.

Goodonya City. Great to see someone standing up to the rabid, foaming at the mouth, yellowshirt ® yellowshirt farang on this site. They're under orders from their Thai wives. I myself have a life so can't be arzed to respond most of the time. Just keep an eye on your visas chaps, qualifying could become a little more difficult in time.

• Like 1

Anyone who questions the news...RED APOLIGIST!! Anyone who questions Suthep...RED APOLIGIST. Anyone suggesting that the now-defunct government did anything positive...,RED APOLOGIST.

Yeah, right. You are buying what they are selling, and hiding behind the Junta's skirts to do it.

How brave. I see a great reward for you for supporting the psuedo-royal Suthep and the Junta.

You win a free trip to 7/11.

tongue.png

Red Apologist Alert.

• Like 1

...it was reported that there was 2000 armed PDRC guards, 2001 if you included the PDRC guard with the M16 in a fertilizer bag, how many of these weapons have been recovered.

and Suthep's compound. What with all those grenades found laying outside the fence, who knows what's inside rolleyes.gif

Did you make the same comments about the proclamations by CAPO?

Remember Chalerm's lovely little chats with editors?

• Like 1

Did you make the same comments about the proclamations by CAPO?

Remember Chalerm's lovely little chats with editors?

That was different.

The NCPO doesn't want comments against them. CAPO Chalerm only 'warned' against news deemed putting the anti-government protesters in a favorable light.

How are you so sure that they belong to thr red shirts. Suthep and his gang had just as many also.

Good question, why would all these weapons belong to red-shirts ?

Mind you, if I understand it correctly the army and the police under pressure by the army are only looking into red-shirt related caches and loose warweapons to the point some are complaining 'and what about the others'.

So, it would seem this arms cache is indeed related to attacks on anti-government protesters. Now if we forget about the suggestion that the PDRC did it to themselves, others are involved. Of course that still doesn't have to mean red-shirts. I mean even a few posters here were clearly totally against fascist Suthep c.s. and showed at least enough verbal violence to suggest they would have no problem with physical violence as well. Allegedly of course.

How are you so sure that they belong to thr red shirts. Suthep and his gang had just as many also.

Are you suggesting that having grenades and bullets raining down on you is the same as the firing of such instruments of terror? Evidence shows the projectiles were fired towards Suthep and his fellow protestors. Or, in other words, Suthep was very much a "taker".

Tell me diehard60, just how many wrongs do make a right ?

The way you guys continually try to deflect blame from the redshirts/PTP/ Shin regime in general, by heaping the blame onto "Suthep and his gang" has me wondering what your agenda is.

Do you actually believe that by making the anti-government mob look really bad it will absolve the PTP of all their sins ? Please tell me that is not your plan. Have a little bit of respect for our intelligence at least.

You have read too many of "the fabricator's" posts and some of the mud has stuck !

• Like 2

To think, none were found in the previous 6 months before the coup. None.

Heck, the Junta found so many small, tiny, insignificant weapons caches in 60 days that it equated to 10% of all weapons finds over a 14 year period. The way it is going they will be up at 15% in no time.

Well done and lets hope the "special" amnesty period given to the remaining red shirts bears fruit or in this case guns as well.

I wonder why too? Weapons are suddenly popping up during Junta time.

The Red vermin continue to infect TVF with blame Suthep stuff. VS, Suthep was the trojan horse to take down the convicted criminal led proxy government. All of their corruption would have been found out at some point.

Thankyou three times

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hope you are right. I too will like to see non-staged corruption conviction but so far...........

Heck, the Junta found so many small, tiny, insignificant weapons caches in 60 days that it equated to 10% of all weapons finds over a 14 year period. The way it is going they will be up at 15% in no time.

Well done and lets hope the "special" amnesty period given to the remaining red shirts bears fruit or in this case guns as well.

Must be the rainy season. Something which causes mushrooms to pop up also effects those weapons found along the roads and in rented out no longer occupied apartments.

Mind you I did notice that at times moving into another apartment I have to clear out stuff left by previous occupants rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

The Red vermin continue to infect TVF with blame Suthep stuff. VS, Suthep was the trojan horse to take down the convicted criminal led proxy government. All of their corruption would have been found out at some point.

Thankyou three times

Hope you are right. I too will like to see non-staged corruption conviction but so far...........

Oh come on, Eric, don't leave us in suspense.

Which staged corruption convictions do you know of, or are you only implying that you haven't seen corruption convictions so far ?

That is because they don't have a vested interest in suppressing the attackers which have turned out to be supporters of the illegitimate regime.

BTW - My post is fake because it does not suit your agenda….

<EDIT> I live about 200 metres from the apartments that hosted the UDD terrorist cell in Khon Kaen. The rumors I heard before the story broke was not fake. The police and army out the front of the apartment when the arrests happened were not fake.

Unless of course that was all an elaborate staging by the Junta to make eye witnesses believe the grand conspiracy too? And if that was they case they should be making Thai Soapy's……. though their acting was better than the Thai soapy's and there was no sliding whistle sound effect when the UDD members came out in hand cuffs!

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 2

Could it possibly be because they are actually looking for them ?

Of course Chalerm and Tarit were desperately looking for weapons in the hands of the protesters and they did find a few, about 4 handguns and a couple of knives if I remember correctly.

But nobody looked elsewhere till the military came along.

• Like 1

Thankyou three times

Which staged corruption convictions do you know of, or are you only implying that you haven't seen corruption convictions so far ?

Think along the lines of the Ahbisit and Suthep false charges and you know what I mean. Not implying but really I haven't seen any corruption conviction so far. Have you? Trialled and convicted by TVF jury counts for nothing and means nothing.

That is because they don't have a vested interest in suppressing the attackers which have turned out to be supporters of the illegitimate regime.

BTW - My post is fake because it does not suit your agenda….

<EDIT> I live about 200 metres from the apartments that hosted the UDD terrorist cell in Khon Kaen. The rumors I heard before the story broke was not fake. The police and army out the front of the apartment when the arrests happened were not fake.

Unless of course that was all an elaborate staging by the Junta to make eye witnesses believe the grand conspiracy too? And if that was they case they should be making Thai Soapy's……. though their acting was better than the Thai soapy's and there was no sliding whistle sound effect when the UDD members came out in hand cuffs!

Living 200 meters from there? Talk about living dangerously, allegedly that is of course.

Living in the center of Bangkok, the Dusit area I live the life of the innocent of course, unaware of the evil some have it is present in this world.

Mind you, I was a bit upset reading about that chap who fired a grenade from SawanKhalok Rd. I pass there twice a day going to / coming back from work.

"Somyot said Narongsak had confessed that he twice fired an M79 grenade into a PDRC rally - once at the Shinawatra 3 building on Vibhavadi Rangsit Road on March 7 and once on Sawankhalok Road in Dusit on March 29. The second attack injured one person."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/742127-police-to-identify-suspects-behind-m79-grenade-attacks/

Thankyou three times

Think along the lines of the Ahbisit and Suthep false charges and you know what I mean. Not implying but really I haven't seen any corruption conviction so far. Have you? Trialled and convicted by TVF jury counts for nothing and means nothing.

Now you've lost me, dear Eric. I thought we were talking about charges by the AOG, court cases, accused to appear to hear charges, ruling, sentencing, that type of thing. Thai courts of course, this being Thailand.

So, no staged convictions, not even 'normal' convictions ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Us "abnormal" people like to give the Military the benefit of the doubt...what would Thailand likely look like today...if the Military had not stepped in when it did...?

• Like 1

Us "abnormal" people like to give the Military the benefit of the doubt...what would Thailand likely look like today...if the Military had not stepped in when it did...?

For the sake of argument, this really is a moot. To me, it was premature and almost to a point of using a sledgehammer to kill a fly. The country was not engulf in civil unrest to warrant military intervention. The economy was not good but was neither bad; foreign credit ratings testify to that. People could still get around and do their usual businesses. The only hot spots were at the protest sites and only in Bangkok !!

There are lots of "if only" like if only the judiciary be tougher against the protestors, if the police were given sufficient legal means to manage the situation, if the military act more tougher than just stay on the sidelines and wait for things to aggravate.

I do see needs to review the rice policy and also agree with the mass coming out against Taksin amnesty and the people voices have been heard and could have done something legitimate when Parliment was dissolved. From that onwards, events start to escalate almost as though it was a carefull crafted plan to the coup.

Now its water over the bridge and no point whining. I do hope the General will act honorably for the country and not do his bidding for others. He has started well and looks like he do want general well being for the people. I do hope he continue with his good work and succeed in his non partisan reform. It's good for the country if he achieved what he talk about and country become less corrupted, feudal, civil servants working for the country, trustworth courts and independent agencies and an effective police force. I am here for the long haul and will be happy if that can happen.

For the sake of argument, this really is a moot. To me, it was premature and almost to a point of using a sledgehammer to kill a fly. The country was not engulf in civil unrest to warrant military intervention. The economy was not good but was neither bad; foreign credit ratings testify to that. People could still get around and do their usual businesses. The only hot spots were at the protest sites and only in Bangkok !!

There are lots of "if only" like if only the judiciary be tougher against the protestors, if the police were given sufficient legal means to manage the situation, if the military act more tougher than just stay on the sidelines and wait for things to aggravate.

I do see needs to review the rice policy and also agree with the mass coming out against Taksin amnesty and the people voices have been heard and could have done something legitimate when Parliment was dissolved. From that onwards, events start to escalate almost as though it was a carefull crafted plan to the coup.

Now its water over the bridge and no point whining. I do hope the General will act honorably for the country and not do his bidding for others. He has started well and looks like he do want general well being for the people. I do hope he continue with his good work and succeed in his non partisan reform. It's good for the country if he achieved what he talk about and country become less corrupted, feudal, civil servants working for the country, trustworth courts and independent agencies and an effective police force. I am here for the long haul and will be happy if that can happen.

I also hope the General will act more honorable for the country that that bunch of politicians he sidelined. The economy down due to a undemocratic government spending money like water. A government trying to push a blanket amnesty bill which absolved big brother and even themselves. Anti-government protests immediately condemned as 'undemocratic', harassed, cowardly shot at in the night, grenades dropping, and a government seen only as verbally voicing concern and asking ALL to refrain from using violence.

Now is would seem that the government with their link to the UDD /red-shirts with almost two dozen 'awarded' with Pheu Thai party list positions and MP seats was maybe more than just condoning violence against the others. It would seem a carefully crafted plan to create a situation which only would allow a Pheu Thai party to profit from an election and therefor only one man, Thaksin. Plan failed, good day for all those other Thais, 67 million of them.