Falang thinks he is thai.

Pattayayayaya

I know a farang who is very similar, fluent enough but insists on speaking over the other person when speaking with a Thai, Thai style, ends up with both people talking at the same time, both speaking and both listening - were he to do that in English with another farang he'd get clobbered after the first 30 seconds, strange behavior.

Are you the same miserable farang that mumbled empty threats to himself in Bangkok when I started to speak/argue in Thai with two bar girls who suddenly lost the ability to speak English when they suddenly forgot the happy hour price (that they told us 2 minutes before) when they gave us the bill ? Is it you , were you the bar owner ?

Or are you just......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giN6m-sfzng

• Like 1

Jealousy is a dirty thing.

Of course he will never be Thai but he will be able to converse with Thais much better as most foreigners. I have noticed that speaking some Thai is real useful.

Speaking and yelling are two different things , do you scream at the vender when your ordering pad thai???.

Speaklng and understanding Thai that should scare away half the working gals in the bar lol. Farang know too much.sad.png

It does, that's why newbies complain so bitterly about being ripped off by bar girls whereas older more entrenched expats, particularly those that speak Thai, rarely have a bad word to say about them and as a consequence end up walking arm in arm in matrimonial//partnership bliss - queue the thread: why so many old farangs here with younger good looking girls. Next!.

Edited by chiang mai
  • Like 2

Of course he will never be Thai but he will be able to converse with Thais much better as most foreigners. I have noticed that speaking some Thai is real useful.

Speaking and yelling are two different things , do you scream at the vender when your ordering pad thai???.

Depends on the background noise and responsiveness of said vendor. But in general I don't scream.

Are you the same miserable farang that mumbled empty threats to himself in Bangkok when I started to speak/argue in Thai with two bar girls who suddenly lost the ability to speak English when they suddenly forgot the happy hour price (that they told us 2 minutes before) when they gave us the bill ? Is it you , were you the bar owner ?

Or are you just......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giN6m-sfzng

No idea what your on about but what did you save for making a scene at the bar ? A 100 baht or so? Why do you even goto a bar to be a cheap charlie why not goto 7/11 and scream at the staff

Isn't it obvious? The "loudmouth falang" speaking loudly in Thai was more than likely Amurcan. wink.png

Here we go. coffee1.gif

It was a tongue-in-cheek flip comment by me.

I nearly typed "Aussie" instead of Amurcan because Kiwis can't resist a shot at the West Islanders, but I was probably influenced by two Americans I encountered on a recent flight from Sydney sitting two rows in front of me.

They were asked by cabin crew to please lower their voices as they were disturbing other passengers. This prompted a loud 90 minute discussion between them about "why does the rest of the world think Americans are loud when clearly "we" are not". It was actually quite entertaining.....but a little loud. whistling.gif

• Like 2

Not really conversing ordering drinks is it, anyone can do that but does not mean they can go much further.

Maybe he's deaf.

youve only got to look at the OPs avitar to see what he must be like,, why bother answering him,,

im thinking troll

Funny how forum member homeownership who openly admitted to grooming minors (and was subsequently banned) and we now have a new member with a convicted pedo as his avator.......

• Like 2

youve only got to look at the OPs avitar to see what he must be like,, why bother answering him,,

im thinking troll

Im thinking nobody gives a rats arse what you think .

oops hit a raw nerve did i?

and you got 2 like for that, just shows what some on here are really like

• Like 1

im thinking troll

Im thinking nobody gives a rats arse what you think .

With that Avatar, its fairly obvious that you don't give a rats arse what anyone thinks.

Are you Gary Glitter is disguise ?

Edited by JockPieandBeans
  • Like 1