Falang thinks he is thai.

Pattayayayaya

youve only got to look at the OPs avitar to see what he must be like,, why bother answering him,,

im thinking troll

Im thinking nobody gives a rats arse what you think .

Well, you don't think very well, do you?

Nor do you write very well.

I doubt that well's see you around for much longer; Pedo avatar brings it's own inferences, intolerant, short-tempered, foul mouthed, probably bigoted.

We'll have fun before you go though. (That's "we" the non-trolls, not "we" you and I.)

• Like 1

Are you the same miserable farang that mumbled empty threats to himself in Bangkok when I started to speak/argue in Thai with two bar girls who suddenly lost the ability to speak English when they suddenly forgot the happy hour price (that they told us 2 minutes before) when they gave us the bill ? Is it you , were you the bar owner ?

Or are you just......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giN6m-sfzng

No idea what your on about but what did you save for making a scene at the bar ? A 100 baht or so? Why do you even goto a bar to be a cheap charlie why not goto 7/11 and scream at the staff

Is that really you Rolf?

youve only got to look at the OPs avitar to see what he must be like,, why bother answering him,,

im thinking troll

Im thinking nobody gives a rats arse what you think .

oops hit a raw nerve did i?

and you got 2 like for that, just shows what some on here are really like

Chill, Rolf Harris comments or pointers to them are not relevant.

im thinking troll

Certainly very worrying that someone with the name Patayayaya has the avatar of Rolf Harris.

Has it ever occurred to the OP that some 'farang'(learn how to spell it) have been here most of their lives or a fluent in Thai.

Some even are Thai.

• Like 1