Images of people and their bicycles in Thailand(please include at least one bicycle and one person)

Ron19

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is actually destined for the bin. Last night I saw a lovely evening scene: the sun was low and slightly behind a girl on a bicycle, illuminating her hair almost halo-like....the Retreiver was lit up in the same way. The avenue of trees helped to frame it......So I quickly grabbed the camera and fired off two or three shots. I was gutted when I looked on the laptop...the photo was so grainy you could grate your eyeballs on it. I'd left the ISO waaaay too high from a previous shot.

So.....off to the bin it goes! Not a happy bunny at all.

20600231779_c0b07621f8_b.jpg

This one is actually destined for the bin. Last night I saw a lovely evening scene: the sun was low and slightly behind a girl on a bicycle, illuminating her hair almost halo-like....the Retreiver was lit up in the same way. The avenue of trees helped to frame it......So I quickly grabbed the camera and fired off two or three shots. I was gutted when I looked on the laptop...the photo was so grainy you could grate your eyeballs on it. I'd left the ISO waaaay too high from a previous shot.

So.....off to the bin it goes! Not a happy bunny at all.

20600231779_c0b07621f8_b.jpg

It is still a good pic Rob....cut yourself that slack...

Archived