Images of people and their bicycles in Thailand(please include at least one bicycle and one person)

Ron19

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wifes new ride? Or just posing?

29.000+ ฿ looks expensive to me.

Just posing, then I showed her the price and I'm sorry that I can't print her retort after I asked her if she wanted to buy it. facepalm.gif

Edited by Ron19

Some of you much older members will remember these...whistling.gif

Being loaded on the night boat at Samui going to mainland.... I was quite surprised to see! A "penny farthing" for the younger members! tongue.png

south%2Bsamui-16-2.jpg

There was two of them!

south%2Bsamui-15-2.jpg

Edited by samuijimmy

^^^ SJ..His bike is a single speed. You get out what you put in. Crazy indeed. thumbsup.gif

Had a girl tell me she had a single speed mountain bike back in Oregon two years ago and I sorta blew her off. We ended up riding the 26 mile McKenzie River trail and she thoroughly kicked my butt. No way can you go slow on climbs with a single speed.

^^^ SJ..His bike is a single speed. You get out what you put in. Crazy indeed. thumbsup.gif

Had a girl tell me she had a single speed mountain bike back in Oregon two years ago and I sorta blew her off. We ended up riding the 26 mile McKenzie River trail and she thoroughly kicked my butt. No way can you go slow on climbs with a single speed.

I have a lotta respect for anybody who seriously rides a single speed whether it be road

or MTB. Met a couple once on Bali who had nice MTB's kitted out for touring and they told

me they trained by riding single speeds all over Europe for three years!

Here in Ranong we have a mob of young kids who go all over on single speeds and go

quickly at that. Good kids too. Well late teenagers actually but good kids nonetheless.

I like the colours some of the single speed frames have!

That French guy ^ said he had brought that bike in BKK, I did not notice it did not have gears, but he's got strong legs!

Looks like this is done.... on wrong pile though!!!

_MG_3403-44.jpg

A member PM'd me with a nice picture of a bike, but did not post it here, as he said it did not have a person with it..... following the "rules" too closely!

I guess that wording in title about including a person cannot be taken out???..... what say you Shaggy or Tywais ? (maybe it screw up the search engines?)

We don't need two bike threads, do we? facepalm.gif

That French guy ^ said he had brought that bike in BKK, I did not notice it did not have gears, but he's got strong legs!

Looks like this is done.... on wrong pile though!!!

_MG_3403-44.jpg

A member PM'd me with a nice picture of a bike, but did not post it here, as he said it did not have a person with it..... following the "rules" too closely!

I guess that wording in title about including a person cannot be taken out???..... what say you Shaggy or Tywais ? (maybe it screw up the search engines?)

We don't need two bike threads, do we? facepalm.gif

Please PM him back and say that I'm not that strict on that and in hindsight should have worded the title different including " if you can " before please include- -.

I see locals fix bikes, but it gets to a point, better to buy new! ... or just grown out of peddle bikes, I think the last motor bike I posted might be the new toy!

As for the member who did not post a bike pic, I did tell him to go a head.... but still waiting!!! whistling.gifwink.png

flip flop holder,,,

Songkhla%2B-033.jpg