What's on your "gay agenda"

ironbark

I read a lot from religious homophobes about the "gay agenda", but I have never seen one published. So maybe we should start one up.

I'll put up the first ... over to you ... serious and creative suggestions welcome

#1 Equal legal rights for gay and non gay people.

Edited by ironbark
  • Like 1

I'm OK with the equal civil rights under the laws of nations.

In cases of oppressive laws, of course, those need to go.

As far as the majority public liking, loving, accepting gay people, that can't be forced or legislated.

But laws can be.

• Like 1

Legal rights cannot be implemented if the general population does not support them. Therefore, I would put on the agenda:

Acceptance of same-sex relationships.

I mean that as a cultural rather than legal issue.

I was really thinking about the "gay agenda" that homophobic religious always accuse us of having. things like take over the world, destroy the family turn all the children gay etc

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I was really thinking about the "gay agenda" that homophobic religious always accuse us of having. things like take over the world, destroy the family turn all the children gay etc

I thought that was all set for next week?

If the government is to be involved I think they ought provide free cock with the old age pension.

(Cock) - Caged or Free Range?

Free range - it's more fun if you have to scrabble around a bit to get your hands on it.

I am for taking over the world, but I am not sure what I want to do with it once I've taken over.....

Nah, on 2nd thought, I am with Sustento.... more cock is OK.

Now which should we demand, size? Quantity? Quality?

I am for taking over the world, but I am not sure what I want to do with it once I've taken over.....

Nah, on 2nd thought, I am with Sustento.... more cock is OK.

Now which should we demand, size? Quantity? Quality?

I'm sorry to see that this thread has deteriorated to this level.

I still have universal acceptance on my agenda.

Sorry for not being more serious, but I am in the process of getting rid of an employee (I am not his direct supervisor, but I am the supervisor of the his coordinator), who believes that there is a gay agenda and that the gays and lesbians are taking over one of the schools and recruiting children to be gay. He has even accused some of the very straight teachers (married with children) of having been 'inflicted' with this condition.

He is convinced and quite adamant that gays are trying to take over the world.

And no I wasn't the one who interviewed and hired him, but I may get the job of getting rid of him.

I suspect that he is a member of Thaivisa because I've removed some posts and suspended someone who sounds a great deal like he does.

....but now we've moved from flippant remarks to being completely off-topic....sorry.

Sorry for not being more serious, but I am in the process of getting rid of an employee (I am not his direct supervisor, but I am the supervisor of the his coordinator), who believes that there is a gay agenda and that the gays and lesbians are taking over one of the schools and recruiting children to be gay. He has even accused some of the very straight teachers (married with children) of having been 'inflicted' with this condition.

He is convinced and quite adamant that gays are trying to take over the world.

And no I wasn't the one who interviewed and hired him, but I may get the job of getting rid of him.

I suspect that he is a member of Thaivisa because I've removed some posts and suspended someone who sounds a great deal like he does.

....but now we've moved from flippant remarks to being completely off-topic....sorry.

I don't think it's off-topic, au contraire. This is exactly the seriousness that I was missing: It's a real world out there. Thanks for reminding everyone of that.

I've listen to homophobes in interviews say they wouldn't want a gay couple living next door because it would "ruin the family" but they have never been more specific. I have often wondered how their family would be ruined.

• Like 2

Michel Bachmann that lovely woman in the US Congress must have some inside knowledge on our agenda.

Listen to her here on Right Wing Watch.

And to think she could have been President of the USA

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/michele-bachmann-gays-want-let-adults-freely-prey-little-children-sexually

Edited by ironbark