What's on your "gay agenda"

ironbark

Michel Bachmann that lovely woman in the US Congress must have some inside knowledge on our agenda.

Listen to her here on Right Wing Watch.

And to think she could have been President of the USA

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/michele-bachmann-gays-want-let-adults-freely-prey-little-children-sexually

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't think she was ever really a serious contender.

• 4 weeks later...

I work with -- well, actually exist in the same building with someone who believes that gays have an agenda and that they are actively recruiting children. He will be leaving and has a plan to go to the police to report these nefarious activities. He thinks there are meetings where these things are discussed.

He actually went to the Director with his complaints. I don't even know if the Director understood what he was talking about. The Director asked if 'he has a mental problem.'

• Like 2

I work with -- well, actually exist in the same building with someone who believes that gays have an agenda and that they are actively recruiting children. He will be leaving and has a plan to go to the police to report these nefarious activities. He thinks there are meetings where these things are discussed.

I do a nice line in tinfoil hats if he's interested laugh.png

As a straight guy, I'd like to see global rights of marriage and sexual freedom for all. Plus a repealing of all laws prohibiting 'the promotion of homosexuality' or whatever governments choose to call it.

The world wouldn't be as good without gay people and their culture. Everybody should be allowed to plough their own furrow and celebrate it however they see fit providing there is no violence, intimidation or coercion.

What's on my gay agenda at the moment is to hump the postman. What a delicious little bundle of sacks and stamps he is! tongue.png

Feel free to send yourself letters every day. But my postman is in his 50s.

But there are very cute firemen... What to do?

• Like 1

What's on my gay agenda at the moment is to hump the postman. What a delicious little bundle of sacks and stamps he is! tongue.png

Feel free to send yourself letters every day. But my postman is in his 50s.

My postman is like a hot water bottle. He's what you take to bed to keep you warm wub.png.pagespeed.ce.auE7ON7hrr.png

Hot news! The Gay Agenda has been updated!

http://www.bettybowers.com/homoagenda.html

When do they bleach their anuses?

Maybe when they're not recruiting in the kindergartens?

I'm not a good homosexual. I have never recruited in a kindergarten, and I have never bleached my anus.

Seriously.

And how do you 'bleach' your anus anyway? I don't even know what that means. Do you do it yourself or are there service companies that do that - maybe in the back room at your hairdresser's?

• Like 1

Of course there seem to be no ladies here on TVF demanding free-range vagina for pensioners.

A chicken in ever pot, 40 acres and a mule, and a 'praire barbu* ' on every divan.

How about enough general social change coupled with legal equality,

So none of my sexually non-main stream friends are

ever hassled, segregated, beaten, defiled or killed ever again.

One could say;

'Is that too much to ask for other human beings?'

(* French for shaved clam.)

Edited by animatic

Hot news! The Gay Agenda has been updated!

http://www.bettybowers.com/homoagenda.html

Wouldn't the question be ... 'Why do they bleach their anuses'.

I assume it's not a Medical remedy or practise?

If you're gay it's compulsory. Onthemoon is in danger of being kicked out now that he's admitted in public that he doesn't bleach his.

• Like 1

Wouldn't the question be ... 'Why do they bleach their anuses'.

I assume it's not a Medical remedy or practise?.

If you're gay it's compulsory. Onthemoon is in danger of being kicked out now that he's admitted in public that he doesn't bleach his.

... laugh.png

In my wildest imagination* I never dreamed folks would do that.

It's got to hurt, doesn't it?

Hah ... you learn something new everyday!

* ... obviously my imagination is really that wild ... facepalm.gif