Bangkok: Teenagers set homeless people on fire

webfact

Like I said the video will be out there on the internet.

Probably the same sick mother <deleted> that burned an 8 week old dog alive in a plastic basket after dowsing petrol on it.

This is why I don't do facebook, now videos play automatically as you scroll down, I had no choice in watching that.

These <deleted> need tying to the back of a car with a nylon rope and driven to Pattaya beach where they can be thrown into the sea with the rest of the sewage.

Facebook needs banning too.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the media source and the homeless people who reported the isolated incident, as well as the small burn that had healed (a blister), I honestly have to wonder if they were simply drinking some high flash point liquid and it ignited when they lit up a cigarette.

doused with petrol and set on fire in their sleep

“After they did it, they laughed

(Accordingly) five teenagers on motorcycles threw petrol bottles at the two victims before lighting them on fire.

So the bikers threw petrol bottles in the dark at two sleeping men... in the dark... and the sleeping men got doused by the petrol. The bottles hit them and could not have broken without leaving more than a minor burn that heals within the time it takes an NGO to track them down - or - hit near them and broke, yet the most of the fluid managed to "douse" the men, even though the trajectory of the fluid would have continued in the direction of the throw. And now that this has occurred, for some reason the two homeless men are still sleeping after being "doused" by petrol after a loud smashing sound right next to them - or - still sleeping after experiencing the impact of being hit by bottles (that's plural) and emphatically experiencing the painful discomfort of having bottles smash into their bodies. And that did not wake them up?

So, whilst still sleeping, the bikers then go over to these two sleeping men, and then go through the exercise of lighting them on fire, not knowing exactly where to place their lighters against the men sleeping on the ground in the dark, and exactly where the petrol wet spots are on their bodies versus the other wet spots on their bodies. This is in the dark, by the way. Maybe the witness should be questioned, since he is the only witness and the victims were clearly passed out and awoke to hear the story from the witness.

And at the end of the day, only one of them suffers any burns... and that being so minor as to be described by the NGO as already healed.

A MIRACLE!!! Praise the Lord!

(Boonchoo) said that he left his home four months ago after contracting tuberculosis, as he didn’t want his relatives to look after him.

And in addition to this doubtful story, we have tuberculosis being spread around the streets from these people.

There are probabilities and there are possibilities. Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

A bit of exaggeration (a.k.a. a lie) is my guess.

I'd stick to the coffee, if I were you. The other stuff seems to be having a negative effect.

I guess, next, you're going to say the 13 year old girl didn't feel a thing because she was asleep?

It doesn't really matter, does it?thumbsup.gif

Edited by cup-O-coffee

This is premeditated murder no one carries petrol bottles on bikes. They saw the unfortunate men and planned the crime.

Is this due to being under the influence of drugs or alcohol or is this something more sinister as the culture of modern kids today not just in Thailand is this boredom or just what?

• Like 1

It's not just Thailand. The emergence of a new generation of alienated youngsters who apparently hate everything and everybody other than themselves is a disturbing world-wide phenomenon.

We knew it was coming. Or at least, Stanley Kubrick did. Nearly half a century ago, he made a movie called A Clockwork Orange, about what life would be like in the future. Its stars are a bunch of psychotic young men who call themselves Droogs. Their idea of a good time is to booze, butcher and rape their way through the dystopian society in which they find themselves.

The film was so shockingly violent and chillingly prescient that it was banned for years. Now, since art has morphed into mind-blowing reality, it is available for anyone to download on YouTube.

Today, the Droogs are a global phenomenon. They set fire to dossers in Thailand. They massacre teachers and school buddies in the US. They go “granny bashing” in the UK – an eclectic pleasure which involves beating up old people and sending the live pictures of their suffering to friends’ mobile telephones.

Hardly a day goes by, in Thailand as elsewhere, without the mass media reporting new outrages by teenage hoodlums. .

For whatever reasons - and there are undoubtedly many - increasing numbers of the younger generation are every bit as alienated and angry with their world as those repulsive anti-heroes of Kubrick’s celluloid parable were with theirs – and enjoying taking out their angst on the rest of us.

One cannot excuse such behavior, but its causes need to be identified and urgently addressed if we are to avoid living in a world as shockingly sour and savage as the clockwork orange planet depicted by Kubrick.

Thailand, currently in political limbo, has a unique opportunity via the ongoing reform process to take a long, cool look at itself through the eyes of the alienated young and put in place some measures for their re-enfranchisement.

But first, some fundamental questions need to be asked:

What is it that drives so many young Thai men which to drink excessively and take drugs? Why do they tend to regard women primarily as sex objects rather than people? What fosters the mindless violence which makes Thailand one of the most murderous countries in the world? Is the education system to blameor are the causes largely economic or cultural? Are parents doing enough to equip children a sense of moral responsibility and a social conscience?

The present regime’s proposed changes to the education system, with their emphasis on a return to old-fashioned values, may produce results - eventually. But they will do nothing to prevent the current crop of Thai Droogs who plunder and pillage seemingly at will.

Far more proactive policing is required, particularly in Phuket and other major tourist destinations where these gangs are most prevalent, if Thailand is to rescue its battered international reputation as the Land of Smiles.

Today's news too.

Survey shows Thai's mental health is in good shape

BANGKOK, 15 July 2014 (NNT) – Thai people’s mental health is said to be in good condition. However men are likely to have better overall psychological well-being, according to a survey from the National Statistical Office of Thailand.

Yes, but, but....

None of this "Yes, but, but." He's gone & become a monk now.

Considering the media source and the homeless people who reported the isolated incident, as well as the small burn that had healed (a blister), I honestly have to wonder if they were simply drinking some high flash point liquid and it ignited when they lit up a cigarette.

(Accordingly) five teenagers on motorcycles threw petrol bottles at the two victims before lighting them on fire.

So the bikers threw petrol bottles in the dark at two sleeping men... in the dark... and the sleeping men got doused by the petrol. The bottles hit them and could not have broken without leaving more than a minor burn that heals within the time it takes an NGO to track them down - or - hit near them and broke, yet the most of the fluid managed to "douse" the men, even though the trajectory of the fluid would have continued in the direction of the throw. And now that this has occurred, for some reason the two homeless men are still sleeping after being "doused" by petrol after a loud smashing sound right next to them - or - still sleeping after experiencing the impact of being hit by bottles (that's plural) and emphatically experiencing the painful discomfort of having bottles smash into their bodies. And that did not wake them up?

So, whilst still sleeping, the bikers then go over to these two sleeping men, and then go through the exercise of lighting them on fire, not knowing exactly where to place their lighters against the men sleeping on the ground in the dark, and exactly where the petrol wet spots are on their bodies versus the other wet spots on their bodies. This is in the dark, by the way. Maybe the witness should be questioned, since he is the only witness and the victims were clearly passed out and awoke to hear the story from the witness.

And at the end of the day, only one of them suffers any burns... and that being so minor as to be described by the NGO as already healed.

(Boonchoo) said that he left his home four months ago after contracting tuberculosis, as he didn’t want his relatives to look after him.

And in addition to this doubtful story, we have tuberculosis being spread around the streets from these people.

There are probabilities and there are possibilities. Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

I'd stick to the coffee, if I were you. The other stuff seems to be having a negative effect.

I guess, next, you're going to say the 13 year old girl didn't feel a thing because she was asleep?

You don't think it sounds a bit suspect. No hospital reports. Burned last Friday. Healed by Tuesday? It all sounds very dramatic with no evidence.

• Like 1

You don't think it sounds a bit suspect? No hospital or police reports of two burned dudes. Burned on Friday. Healed by Tueday? Lets see some real evidence it happened that way.