How early can I renew my Retirement Extension

However, if you change the basis for the extension, e.g. from Retirement to Married, the extension will start from the date on which it was applied for - not from the end date of the original extension.

I know it will not apply to you mmail2you but it would have been useful to have known a couple of years back.when I switched from guardian to retirement 3 weeks before the guardian extension expired.

However, if you change the basis for the extension, e.g. from Retirement to Married, the extension will start from the date on which it was applied for - not from the end date of the original extension.

I know it will not apply to you mmail2you but it would have been useful to have known a couple of years back.when I switched from guardian to retirement 3 weeks before the guardian extension expired.

That seems strange and never heard of that being the case.

I am not sure the officer made a mistake or not.

Pleas explain what the guardian extension was based upon. There is no such extension that I know of.

Pleas explain what the guardian extension was based upon. There is no such extension that I know of.

On the basis of being the father of a Thai child, I wonder?

In my years that i have been in thailand i have renewed my extension up to 30 days ahead of renewal date and it has always been dated from the old date,so no problems there.

Edited by Brit_Doggie