New Vigo 2015

stament

Some nobs on here they won't help and they then slag you straight away! I'd say they won't discount too much as they have told me they don't know when the new one arrives. As normal they offer decent discount but this is Thailand and second hand cars are premium money. If you can't buy a new one what choice do you have. I've had my Vigo for 2 years no problems looking foreword too the new one. If I hear more I'll let you know [emoji111]

2020 would be a safe bet..

If it doesn't release on 21/5, I wonder what all the people that received an invitation to the Hilux Revo launch ceremony are going to do? :P

Considering how many years we've been waiting, I find it a little underwhelming to be honest.

It is Toyota, so it never ever is going to be overwhelming. They just keep doing what they're doing, with some little tweaks on occasion, but only when absolutely necessary. And that formula is bringing them much success worldwide.

If it doesn't release on 21/5, I wonder what all the people that received an invitation to the Hilux Revo launch ceremony are going to do? tongue.png

Don’t hold your breath...coffee1.gif

Considering how many years we've been waiting, I find it a little underwhelming to be honest.

It is Toyota, so it never ever is going to be overwhelming. They just keep doing what they're doing, with some little tweaks on occasion, but only when absolutely necessary. And that formula is bringing them much success worldwide.
When the current Vigo was first released, 10 or however many years ago it was, I thought it was quite a groundbreaking truck. Wasn't underwhelmed by it. Same goes for the Corrola Altis when that hit the streets in early 2000s. It was a breath of fresh air compared with what else was out there. So I don't agree that Toyota is always boring.

If it doesn't release on 21/5, I wonder what all the people that received an invitation to the Hilux Revo launch ceremony are going to do? tongue.png

Don’t hold your breath...coffee1.gif

LOL - I understand where you're coming from, but this is the real thing smile.png

The press & VIP launch ceremony is on the 21st, and each Toyota dealer in the country will be putting on their own 3-day launch event from 22-24.

Archived