What's the best Gym in Pattaya for serious Bodybuilding?

flyingsaucersarereal

I know everyone has the choice of doing to their body what they want to ,but walking around Pattaya you see quite a few of these pumped up guys ,in their cutaway vests and tatts parading around ,to be blunt they look bloody stupid.almost as bad as the bald guys with a bit of hair at the back made into a ponytail.

• Like 1

Been several threads on the subject, just do a search. Nothing new to be said.

Universe Gym is hardcore and relatively cheap, but it does tend to get crowded in the evenings. The aircon is pitiful, though there are fans around.

http://www.universegympattaya.net/

It's located on Sukhumvit in the office strip just next to the new Index Mall as you're going north from Pattaya Klang.

I know everyone has the choice of doing to their body what they want to ,but walking around Pattaya you see quite a few of these pumped up guys ,in their cutaway vests and tatts parading around ,to be blunt they look bloody stupid.almost as bad as the bald guys with a bit of hair at the back made into a ponytail.

Well, you just need to tell 'em so. I assume you haven't, since you're still able to type. You'll see that they greatly appreciate your style & grooming tips here in Thailand's fashion capital.

Edited by JSixpack
  • Like 2

Agreed do they want to look like a gorilla, or do they think we are all impressed by their muscles.

Agreed do they want to look like a gorilla, or do they think we are all impressed by their muscles.

I quite like " that look " TBH, I am thinking of getting a few tattoos, I've got the vests already, but I am concerned about all that lifting to get the muscles - has anybody heard of an easier way ? I wonder if it's possible for someone else to do the hard work and I can then buy the results ?

Sure.. google synthol and implants.

I quite like " that look " TBH, I am thinking of getting a few tattoos, I've got the vests already, but I am concerned about all that lifting to get the muscles - has anybody heard of an easier way ? I wonder if it's possible for someone else to do the hard work and I can then buy the results ?

Pharmacies here sells grow hormone heh

Sounds like you figured it all out growth hormone to gain muscles.. good call.. cheesy.gif (really expensive an ineffective without steroids)

But the guy asked about not doing any lifting and having muscles.. even with steroids you need to workout hard and eat relatively good. You don't wake up muscular from some steroids it still takes a lot of effort and dedication. (and my reply was taking the piss)

Then of course if you pass a certain size you would have to keep using them or loose your gains. Its real hard to hold on to your gains above your genetic potential. Not my idea of fun, i prefer to be a bit smaller. But its a free country and everyone should be able to do with their body what they want be it get as fat as they can or as big as they can or as lean as they can. Up to them

Sounds like you figured it all out growth hormone to gain muscles.. good call.. cheesy.gif (really expensive an ineffective without steroids)

But the guy asked about not doing any lifting and having muscles.. even with steroids you need to workout hard and eat relatively good. You don't wake up muscular from some steroids it still takes a lot of effort and dedication. (and my reply was taking the piss)

Then of course if you pass a certain size you would have to keep using them or loose your gains. Its real hard to hold on to your gains above your genetic potential. Not my idea of fun, i prefer to be a bit smaller. But its a free country and everyone should be able to do with their body what they want be it get as fat as they can or as big as they can or as lean as they can. Up to them

Mate i just exampled i knew it all many years ago.

Testosteron vinstrol decadurabolin. Omnadred metanabol.

just life knowledge

Synthol is worst of it all.

Just said they sells in pharmacies heh

Edited by mataleo

just life knowledge

But you obviously have not heard of taking the piss or sarcasm.

just life knowledge

But you obviously have not heard of taking the piss or sarcasm.

What means "obviously"?

• 4 months later...

Hear is an update on Bear Gym (Medved). Steroid drug bust by immigration SWAT-team on one of the unofficial "employees" of the gym:

http://www.thaivisa....m_campaign=news

Not a very nice place to work out it seems...

And mataleo has gone all quiet...

cheesy.gif OP is a great laugh

Serious bodybuilders do not use exercises bikes.

Serious bodybuilders do not use machines but free weights

But considering OP wealth and seriousness of bodybuilding, PRS would be his best choice and at 3000 per month should not be a problem, hopefully they will have a change for 1000 baht when he buys a bottle of water and will not ignore him when he wants to find 120kg dumbbells.laugh.png

Serious bodybuilders do not use exercises bikes.

Serious bodybuilders do not use machines but free weights

Most serious bodybuilders use free weights and machines. Many also use exercise bikes along with other cardio machines.

• 1 year later...

So called "serious bodybuilders" seem to have an inferiority complex which leads them to want to have unnatural sized bodies, and end up with very small dicks. They be better to go see a shrink!

I went in search of the Universe Gym today. It was on Sukumvit north of Pattaya Clang but the building has been leveled. Anybody know if they've relocated and , if so, where?

It is behind Index on Suk or you can get to it through Welcome Town on Pattaya Klang (just up from Foodland/Harbour Mall).

• Like 1

Never been there myself but check Siri-Anon , they have a Facebook page.....Even near Mapbrachan check Sanit Sport Club..

I myself am at Zign Fitness and am happy with what they have there.

Edited by marmaduke

I went in search of the Universe Gym today. It was on Sukumvit north of Pattaya Clang but the building has been leveled. Anybody know if they've relocated and , if so, where?

It is behind Index on Suk or you can get to it through Welcome Town on Pattaya Klang (just up from Foodland/Harbour Mall).
You can also enter through Index on Sukumvit. Drive to the back of the Index parking lot and you will see it.

You can also enter through Index on Sukumvit. Drive to the back of the Index parking lot and you will see it.
Thanks for the update on the location. I found it yesterday evening and will workout there today.