Gov’t House Renovation Briefly Stalled By 'Ghosts'

Lite Beer

Never mind the "ghosts". Thais believe it, you don't have to agree with their views, just accept them because to Thais, ghosts are real. But what about the 300 million for a renovation? That's in the region of $10 million.... If ANY previous government had done this the cry of "corruption" would be heard in Europe! Methinks the dictator is here to stay.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never mind the "ghosts". Thais believe it, you don't have to agree with their views, just accept them because to Thais, ghosts are real. But what about the 300 million for a renovation? That's in the region of $10 million.... If ANY previous government had done this the cry of "corruption" would be heard in Europe! Methinks the dictator is here to stay.

May well be the case that had The PTP had wanted this amount the word corruption would definitely been apt. It is a matter of trust, who would you trust with your 300 million, PTP or the army today.???

May well be the case that had The PTP had wanted this amount the word corruption would definitely been apt. It is a matter of trust, who would you trust with your 300 million, PTP or the army today.???

That's easy. Neither. But I find it bizarre that you find everything preceded by the acronym PTP as corrupt but for everybody else it's okay? PTP have been the only corrupt people in control? No single other government has had any corruption? That's what you're saying, right? I capitalized the word ANY and your all over it like a rash PTP PTP like a broken record.

• Like 1

"we are in the 21st century, not the dark ages" good one

Anyone who keeps abreast of physics and the research into string theory,sub-atomic particles etc., by some of the most dedicated and intelligent experts in their fields knows that there is a distinct possibility of a myriad of universes/dimensions existing simultaneously. In fact there are quite a few from the most prestigious universities in many different countries who are convinced it is more likely than not.

Nobody is calling these physicists superstitious or crazy.

So how can anyone actually say there is no interaction between these multiple existences? How can you say... 100% sure... there is no spirit in a tree?

The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we CAN imagine. Isaac Asimov

Remember, the know-it-alls used to say the earth was flat.

'nuff said

~

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yep. I am calling them crazy. Woooooooooooooo there are all types. Thats what makes the world interesting and gives me much entertainment. Thank you.

This link is quite interesting. ummmmmmmmmmmm nuff said?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typical Western "it's all about money" BS

Of course no one can prove these things. The point is you can't disprove them either.

'nuff said

~

Oh golly gosh! We are all in deep doo doo now.

I apologise for feeding the thing that lives under the bridge. It may exist. I can not disprove it.

Anyone who keeps abreast of physics and the research into string theory,sub-atomic particles etc., by some of the most dedicated and intelligent experts in their fields knows that there is a distinct possibility of a myriad of universes/dimensions existing simultaneously. In fact there are quite a few from the most prestigious universities in many different countries who are convinced it is more likely than not.

So how can anyone actually say there is no interaction between these multiple existences? How can you say... 100% sure... there is no spirit in a tree?

The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we CAN imagine. Isaac Asimov

'nuff said

~

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yep. I am calling them crazy. Woooooooooooooo there are all types. Thats what makes the world interesting and gives me much entertainment. Thank you.

This link is quite interesting. ummmmmmmmmmmm nuff said?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typical Western "it's all about money" BS

Of course no one can prove these things. The point is you can't disprove them either.

'nuff said

~

If you think you are being visited by aliens, gods, spirits, ghosts, or any other magical beings, just ask them for information that you can verify, specifically with a neutral third-party that would prove their existence. This would be simple for any advanced alien race, any god or heavenly being. Some ideas of things to ask for:

future lottery numbers (of course you will give all your winnings to charity)

answers to scientific problems that do have scientific answers, but aren’t yet known

exact details of major future events

But if these beings just tell you things such as:

passages / ideas from the Bible

whether you should take that new job or not

where you left your car keys

that they really exist, and others will continue to doubt you

that you should never question their existence

...or anything else which is just as likely to come from your imagination that is untestable and un-falsifiable, then you might want to reconsider the fact that your being of choice is really paying you visits

nuff said

At least that is more acceptable to the Thai population than the corruption excuse. Remember the 20 000 baht clocks and the air conditioners in the garbage rooms.

I wonder if Chalerm has an air con in his garbage room at home or a 20 000 baht clock in his car owned by his sons friend that lives in Singapore!!!

The PTP. Gotta miss their idiocy and poor excuses for the corruption.

I wonder if the PTP ghosts are corrupt. Might pay for the NACC to check there dealings as well.

what the hell has any of this got to do with the OP? your obsessed (and maybe possessed!)

Firm disbelievers in Thai spirits are easily identified by the spirits and those guy's i.d.s are passed around. There is even some spirit talk about using the house computer for record keeping during people's sleep time.

The spirits train the new ones on the disbelievers, the DBers. The DBers "think" they put their car keys "there" but they are under the mat in the car floor, hee hee. Succeed at those type of actions, spirits are allowed to move on to adding loose gravel under your bike tires in a tight turn, and on up to a glare in your eyes as you cross a road.

Many DBers are saved by their Thai wives who work overtime appeasing spirits.

If you re-read your thaivisa messages and they are steeped in grumpy, dismissive, derisive or just mean comments, don't look around yourself... "they" are there; you can't see them, but what delight they have in making you grumpy, dismissive, derisive, or just mean.

'nuff said

~

Oh Please be realistic. I am sure there are many mysteries that are yet to be solved but do you really believe that because someone smelt some "ancient perfume" this could be an example of a glimpse into a different dimension?

So, if the Thai Government put out an announcement that said "work gets delayed in Government building as worker experiences a glimpse of a parallel dimension" you would find this more plausible?

Do you not find the ancient perfume, red clad warrior and the headless lady just a little too cliche?

I am open minded to the possibility of strange things in the universe yet to be discovered, I can live with that, but I don't believe that this is an example of such. If you do perhaps you need to try a little less and come back to earth.

>"then-Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra was about to face a serious political crisis

>after an unusual amount of mushrooms were spotted in the compound."

Well that clearly explains where the ghosts came from.