Help with spec for new Ford Ranger Wildtrak

jack71

I'm having language issues dealing with the local Ford dealer. Using the wife to translate but getting different answers from the dealership. If you have recently purchased a Wildtrak ford can you assist:

1. The factsheet with the prices and finance payments states in the summary section that: 'Ranger Wildtrack 2.2 litre- UD1K DBL 2.2L 4x4 HR WT AT (MY15). All I understand from this is that its a 2.2 litre 4 wheel drive. What does the rest mean?

The dealer just told the wife that the 4WD is only available in the 3.2 litre. The narrative on that one says 'UK8K DBL 3.2L 4X4 WT AT'

There is another 2.2 litre listed and maybe thats the one that doesnt have 4wd. Perhaps the local dealer that Im using doesnt stock the 2.2 litre 4wd option.

On the ford website there is no mention of the reverse sensor option which is on the 3.2 litre wildtrack. I want to know if this is also on the 2.2 litre

thanks for your help with my daft questions. I clearly have no idea about cars but we are not all created equal.