British Man Stabs Filipino Wife

Rimmer

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shortman with a short fuse.

... and short something else as well, probably. Add large amount of beers and you got a perfect recipe for the making of a macho cretinous brute.

Edited by Yann55
  • Like 1

I am Indonesian, it doesn't hurt me when people thought i am Thai or Malay but it always hurts my feeling when they thought i am Filipina. I don't know why....?

I get the same feeling when My London accent moves an American to Ask "What part of Australia do you come from ?"

• Like 2

20/46 ("hi daddy") I'm sure they'll live happily ever after...it's pretty sad when you can't make it with someone less than half your age.

Well she was his wife so clearly he did 'make it' with someone less than half his age. What was your point?

20/46 ("hi daddy") I'm sure they'll live happily ever after...it's pretty sad when you can't make it with someone less than half your age.

Do we detect a bit of jealousy?

" However the police officer didn’t believe his excuse and the police need to question his wife and friend to find out the truth of what really happened.If they find that he did stab his wife they will prosecute him in act of attacking and causing severe injuring others. "

So if the so-called " friend " encourages the wife to press charges would that mean the alleged perpetrator could end up in the monkey house? That would give them the perfect opportunity to share some intimate moments together rolleyes.gif

Would also prove he was right and that he was not paranoid. That is a liberty trying it in with your mates misses right in front of your mate

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Jealousy is one <deleted> up emotion. It creates just a ton of suffering. In this case, the perp with the knife should do some jail time and be required to attend counseling. The dude's got a problem. That could have easily enough ended up as a murder. Just stupid.

I am Indonesian, it doesn't hurt me when people thought i am Thai or Malay but it always hurts my feeling when they thought i am Filipina. I don't know why....?

I've lived in the PI. I think Filipinas are beautiful. You must be beautiful too. smile.png That's why people probably make that mistake.

Edited by connda
  • Like 2

It's comforting for me to know that most of the posts on this subject here come from really mature and well balanced people. I would imagine that if they were they to find themselves in the same position..... .ie.,..having a friend over to the house for a few drinks and then discovering that their wife and the friend were "making eyes at each other"..... that they.probably would just say "mai pen rai" ....walk away....and leave the two of them there to have some privacy together. .

Edited by dotpoom
  • Like 1

I am surprise there are no comments about this high quality expat ... oh of courswe , he is english that explain why ... well I guess this woman should kick him out of her life . coffee1.gif

True . . . just one of "our" lads . . . .

OK now you are getting the truth i was at his house 10 minutes ago. Firstly nobody got stabbed. His girlfriend smashed a glass coffee table and cut her little toe. She bled like a pig and that's why there is blood everywhere. There was no friend at there home and no jealousy. They are both at home and laughing quite a lot about the whole thing he is now a superstar. Police have said they will remove all posts and apologized. Lets see if they remove anything. "Thai Pride

If true, I agree. The entire thread should be removed. But on the other hand, in domestic violence cases, it's amazing how stories tend to change.

• Like 1

I get the same feeling when My London accent moves an American to Ask "What part of Australia do you come from ?"

<deleted>! what about the insult to the aussies. w00t.gif

• Like 1

Do we detect a bit of jealousy?

Nah! just the usual "cash strapped" young fella's inferiority complex.

• Like 1

Assuming his mate isn't short, fat and ugly, then what does he expect his girlfriend (rented friend) to be looking at, after all I bet he'd be doing the same with her friends.... double standards from the half-pint man me thinks.

So just be grateful that you can get a share of a 22 year old girl and wake up to reality... loser!

Ive just been taking a closer look at this fella , he's got South London written all over him

Looks like a Millwall supporter to me.

One of Bermondsey's finest by the looks of it . However I didn't see a caravan hitched to the car in the headline picture ?

I think it was an accident. According to the news the man picked up a knife and threatened his friend and the wife had tried to protect his friend. For my own perception his wife did the right thing it's not about protecting his friend because she likes the guy, it's because she just wanted her husband to stop it because he was drunk and he just assuming that his wife likes his friend.

Edited by Shancloudy

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Life has taught me that the female is always to blame, of that I am sure

Two male drinking, no problem, now invite a girl to the party and the fight start almost immediately, this theory never fails coffee1.gif

The one thing you almost certainly get with the Brits is that they can always laugh at themselves even in times of adversity and they are often first to slag themselves anyway ! I wouldn't want to live in a world where I thought that my ego was untouchable and that I couldn't slate myself now and again. What a miserable life it must be for those that feel they are untouchable, sat in their Ivory Towers with the personality, charisma and humor of a whelk.

SUPERB COMMENT.

Edited by Rimmer
Please do not post in non standard fonts or all caps thank you