Coin Op Launderette

2unique

Anyone know of coin operated laundry shops?

I use a service for larger items but don't really require ironing for my smalls.

I won't be returning home to bkk weekends where I normally do socks and undies so even a by the kilo type of place similar to the islands would suffice.

TIA

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

There are thousands of coin-operated washing machines around town. 20-30B per load is par for the course.

You either take your laundry home damp and sort it out yourself or you can pay someone on site to dry and iron it for you as required.

• Like 1

3rd road soi 19

Soi runs from 3rd road to Soi buakaow

Thanks for that. Now I know what to look for was able to find 100s on my back up route to work!

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

• 3 years later...

any current recommendations for a coin op laundry with new machines in central pattaya?  i just lost my launderer of 11 years and i can't find anyone that doesn't damage my clothes with the strings and dryers and stretching out the necks on my t-shirts.

Edited by tlock

I can recommend 3 around the Soi Diana area.  One is in the Lek Apartment on Soi Diana across from LK Metro.  They charge 50 baht per kg not ironed and 90 baht per kg ironed.  Another is Nana Laundry in the back of Lee's Diner on Soi Diana.  They charge per piece but do a great job.  I personally stopped going there because I got very poor customer service from one of the ladies and I was a regular customer!  A third place is on Soi Honey near Second Road.  I believe it's in Honey Inn.  Indoor facility.  I moved away from the area but that was always my go to place for collared shirts.

• Like 1