How will the new visa regulations change Thailand's expat community?

DaveWalsh

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have a questionnaire?

I would be more interested to know if he still has overstay problems...biggrin.png

You make assumptions based on what ? Your only contribution is to insult the OP and belittle him. What does all this bring you ?

• Like 1

I would be more interested to know if he still has overstay problems...biggrin.png

Why is SOUTPEEL fixated on this idea I have an overstay?

He is accusing me (incorrectly) of being a lawbreaker.

So Dave if we are all 3rd rate or 2nd rate expats at best where do you fit in?

Exactly, if all Expats working here are 2nd or 3rd rate in his opinion, this infers he seems himself something above a 2nd or a 3rd rate expat

so yes ATF you have a valid point

So Dave please tell all then, enlighten us

• Like 2

You make assumptions based on what ? Your only contribution is to insult the OP and belittle him. What does all this bring you ?

The same OP who decided to belittle ALL of the expat posters on this board.

The only reason that the OP registered to this forum was because he has just recieved internet access to the bridge that he lives under.

• Like 2

Maybe you should read a little more of what Davey Boy posts, although lots of it seems to get deleted.

• Like 1

Exactly, if all Expats working here are 2nd or 3rd rate in his opinion, this infers he seems himself something above a 2nd or a 3rd rate expat

HAHA

He'd sh*t his pants at the day rate offshore workers get in Thailand. Would someone on $250-300,000 a year offshore in Thailand on a Thai work permit be considered 2nd or 3rd class?

• Like 1

I don't have an overstay. Do you?

Would that be because you haven't managed to get to Thailand yet?

Nope. I sent a PM to Mr Charlie and offered to forward him a copy of my VALID visa.

Not only am I legal, I'm also light years away from being a second-rate mediocrity.

Keep posting, Mr Toad. The magic 20,000 beckons!

Not only am I legal, I'm also light years away from being a second-rate mediocrity.

Yes Dave, there is a big gap between 4th and 2nd, keep on trolling.

• Like 1

HAHA

He'd sh*t his pants at the day rate offshore workers get in Thailand. Would someone on $250-300,000 a year offshore in Thailand on a Thai work permit be considered 2nd or 3rd class?

Well according to one of Davey Boys posts, only expats who can cant get jobs anywhere else end up in Thailand, and BKK is the expat dumping ground for MNC's expats rolleyes.gif

Hence the reason he has taken quite a thrashing in some of these posts

Nope. I sent a PM to Mr Charlie and offered to forward him a copy of my VALID visa.

Well Dave I don't think you'll reach the magic 50 they way you are behaving.

As per Moderators previous comment, could we please get back on topic and refrain from frivolous banter.

HAHA

Well according to one of Davey Boys posts, only expats who can cant get jobs anywhere else end up in Thailand, and BKK is the expat dumping ground for MNC's expats rolleyes.gif

Hence the reason he has taken quite a thrashing in some of these posts

It's very niave of him to think that way

As per Moderators previous wcomments, could we please get back on topic and refrain from frivolous banter.

But Dave it was you that posted this originally regarding mediocrity and second rate expats.

As per Moderators previous comment, could we please get back on topic and refrain from frivolous banter.

you first thumbsup.gif

Yes I will if you apologize.

Or could be a combination! Again, I feel expats ragging on other expats is unseemly. We're all vulnerable to some degree, and the tables do tend to turn, if you feel safe today, you might not tomorrow, and then you'll come on thaivisa with your legit concerns looking for support, and the insults will be waiting to tell you're worthless and they're the favored ones.

Some farangs stay here by obeying the rules. Some dont. It seems to me that there is an obvious and marked difference between the two and I dont really see why the latter group deserves much sympathy from the former.

The rules can change at any time, but that's a different story. In the past when the rules have changed there have been "grandfather" arrangements for those who obeyed the previous rules. That could change also, of course, but I see no obvious reason why it should.

These sort of rule changes effect those farang that sit on the steps of 7/11 guzzling beer before they return to their low class guesthouse or apartment where the lounge around speaking crap effort Thai, smoking their durries and attempt to compare their tattoo to tooth ratio with their beer bellied grubby mates that are doing the same.

Then there's the decent people who it won't effect.

It's good to see grubs struggle ;)

• Like 2

These sort of rule changes effect those farang that sit on the steps of 7/11 guzzling beer before they return to their low class guesthouse or apartment where the lounge around speaking crap effort Thai, smoking their durries and attempt to compare their tattoo to tooth ratio with their beer bellied grubby mates that are doing the same.

It's good to see grubs struggle wink.png

This is just childish and unintelligent.

Grow up.

Listen pal, I don't know what grubby low life appartment you crawled out of but your day is fast approaching & the sooner Thailand clears your type out the better it will be. Time to go back to the west and face your failures.

I'm guessing my post struck a nerve with you for a reason, sad to be you.

• Like 1

Listen pal, I don't know what grubby low life appartment you crawled out of but your day is fast approaching & the sooner Thailand clears your type out the better it will be. Time to go back to the west and face your failures.

Even more childish and unintelligent.

Can you not just accept that there are independently wealthy westerners (like me, for example) who live in Thailand legally, disagree with your views and consider you a fool?

• Like 1

You know the type of apartments I'm talking about, cheap construction, lime green walls and 500 baht furniture.

Tack joints. Just looking at these places makes you itch. Lookin at the grubby farang within makes you laugh.

Can you not just accept that there are independently wealthy westerners (like me, for example) who live in Thailand legally, disagree with your views and consider you a fool?

Define independently wealthy Dave ?, mummy and daddys money ?, or hustling on line ?

What visa or extension you got Dave ?

• Like 1

Grow up.

Dave you can't even speak Thai. You know Jack. You start a topic with all guns blazing, why?

Grading expats. How low can you go. I have more respect for the Khaosan Road types than you. Some of them may be skint and lazy but they don't judge.

You think you are better than them? Well you aren't. Just because you can pay for a visa whoopy doo!

Consider me a fool?

At least I can own land in Thailand and vote, I'm not considered an Alien and have rights, same goes for me in my second country of choice, yet you choose to live in a place where you have no such rights and where you consider yourself wealthy but in reality it's merely a currency thing.

You'll end up like so many before you, simple as that. Your postings and arrogance make this very obvious.

Wealthy and successful in a tea cup....big man indeed. Thanks for the laugh little David, when you fall, think of me, I'm laughing at you in advance.

Edited by neverdie