US scientists say June was hottest since 1880

webfact

So what is this post? I clicked on the link and received this message:

"

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10171]

You do not have permission to view this attachment."

But, at least "chuckd" appears to be able to see it, he liked it.

You must be a liberal. Only conservatives have access to items that might be found to be humorous.

• Like 1

Let me try again, UG.

The link you seem to be unable to open is a small picture of an angry old man saying...

"Back in my day we had a word for global warming...it was called "August".

Mr. Shot's post number 30 shows the photo and the link you referenced in your "Anyone?" post seems to open up fine.

Perhaps you need to contact admin and see if they can help you. I don't know how to explain it any other way.

Did you vote for Obama, by any chance?laugh.png

Let me try again, UG.

The link you seem to be unable to open is a small picture of an angry old man saying...

Mr. Shot's post number 30 shows the photo and the link you referenced in your "Anyone?" post seems to open up fine.

Perhaps you need to contact admin and see if they can help you. I don't know how to explain it any other way.

I still cannot see the link. Interestingly, I clicked on the "Sign Out" link and received this response:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#2012]

The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again.

In answer to your question, no.

Edited by radiochaser

• 3 months later...

Let me try again, UG.

(hope this isn't a double post, something happened and my reply disappeared, wanted to give a better answer than just no, as I did in my reply above)

According to the politically correct people, I am racist. blink.png

But as I replied to a man that telephoned a call center that I worked at, when he called me a racist, "I hope my wife does not find out I am a racist", he asked me why, "Because she isn't white". He hung up on me.

Edited by radiochaser
  • Like 2