Visa run company quotes new rules and ideas

Here it is, folks. Believe it or not:

"I think the border check point in Nong Khai and Ban Laem will always accept people with valid tourist visas. I also think that this crazy crack down will not last. You should be able to getv3 or 4 TV in a row."

"Info to get Non Immigrant ED (Study) Visa, to avoid any misunderstanding the quoted price from the Language school is the Tuition fee. The Schools charges for one year tuition THB14,000.-(no study). After you sign up and have paid the fee you will get, within 1 month, the documents for a Non ED application in Laos. Trip and visa cost THB6,400.-(Farang). After your return from Laos you have to present Passport with Visa to School to complete the process. The School will provide paperwork for you to extent at Thai Immigration, each extensions cost THB 1,900.- and is good for 3month.

1. To register for a non-immigrant ED visa through us usage the following documents are required: a. 12 passport photos (size 1.5 or 2 dressed respectfully). b. Signed copies of your passport (the photograph page including your passport number). c. The 14,000 baht fee will be accepted via us. Deposit to Bangkok Bank Bang Na Branch, . 2. Students must fill out all documents (will be provided upon payment) from the Thai Ministry of Education (MOE) as well as application forms from the school. The forms must be handwritten and signed. 3. Students will receive their 1st approval letter from the MOE within 3-4 weeks after which they can apply for a non-immigrant ED visa at an embassy or consulate outside of Thailand. 4. Upon the Visa has been issued you must return to the school within 1month to complete the process"

I askwd the achool he quoted. They admittes they do this bot only for people who can already speak thai thus can pass the extension tests

I think he is saying exactly what we all know including immigration, is that you can pay the school X amount in order to receive paperwork to obtain ED visa but X amount does not include actual study.

Yes, and if no study, good luck getting that extension when they give you a test in Thai :)

I think he is saying exactly what we all know including immigration, is that you can pay the school X amount in order to receive paperwork to obtain ED visa but X amount does not include actual study.

Even some of the 'reputable' schools.. who advertise heavily here.. Allow you to study remotely via skype.. With zero classroom attendance.

Yes, and if no study, good luck getting that extension when they give you a test in Thai :)
Dont study thai then heh.

Here we go again!

Here it is, folks. Believe it or not:

"I think the border check point in Nong Khai and Ban Laem will always accept people with valid tourist visas. I also think that this crazy crack down will not last. You should be able to getv3 or 4 TV in a row."

"Info to get Non Immigrant ED (Study) Visa, to avoid any misunderstanding the quoted price from the Language school is the Tuition fee. The Schools charges for one year tuition THB14,000.-(no study). After you sign up and have paid the fee you will get, within 1 month, the documents for a Non ED application in Laos. Trip and visa cost THB6,400.-(Farang). After your return from Laos you have to present Passport with Visa to School to complete the process. The School will provide paperwork for you to extent at Thai Immigration, each extensions cost THB 1,900.- and is good for 3month.

1. To register for a non-immigrant ED visa through us usage the following documents are required: a. 12 passport photos (size 1.5 or 2 dressed respectfully). b. Signed copies of your passport (the photograph page including your passport number). c. The 14,000 baht fee will be accepted via us. Deposit to Bangkok Bank Bang Na Branch, . 2. Students must fill out all documents (will be provided upon payment) from the Thai Ministry of Education (MOE) as well as application forms from the school. The forms must be handwritten and signed. 3. Students will receive their 1st approval letter from the MOE within 3-4 weeks after which they can apply for a non-immigrant ED visa at an embassy or consulate outside of Thailand. 4. Upon the Visa has been issued you must return to the school within 1month to complete the process"

I askwd the achool he quoted. They admittes they do this bot only for people who can already speak thai thus can pass the extension tests

Why does People there want to stay here for long time don't do i correct.

This attitude, I dont want to follow the law. i Know better and i Demand to stay here, even i don't fit in the criteria

Always look for loophole in the immigration law, to avoid to get the correct visa.

Stop abusing the law, get the correct visa for you stay!!!

Edited by carstenp