Luang Poo Buddha-issara in ICU

Lite Beer

Luang Poo Buddha-issara in ICU

buddha-issara-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The activist Buddhist abbot, Luang Poo Buddha-issara was hospitalized and now is in the intensive care unit of the Nakhon Pathom hospital center under close monitoring by doctors.

Followers of the abbot of Wat Ornoi or Thammsaissara temple said the abbot was admitted to the hospital Monday morning after suffering breathing difficulties.

He was then put in the hospital’s ICU for close check.

Dr Somruek Chungsamarn said the condition of the abbot improved Tuesday but still needed to be under close watch by doctors.

He still has chest pain and doctors are still diagnosing his sickness symptom to find the exact cause of the pain and breathing difficulties.

Many activists of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, upon learning of his hospitalization, came to visit the abbot at the hospital but were not allowed by doctors to meet him as doctors wanted him to take full rest.

Luang Poo Buddha-issara is a strong opponent to the Yingluck government. He held anti-government protest rally on Chaengwattana road for several months, and his protest came under constant bomb attack by perpetrators to force him out of the area.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/luang-poo-buddha-issara-icu/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=luang-poo-buddha-issara-icu

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-07-22

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay back is a bitch

Tell that to you dear leader and his sister.

This guy is a hero of Thailand, he helped to bring down a corrupt government that supported terrorist. By not acting / catching those reds that killed children and threw grenades they were supporting terrorism and lost their claim to be a proper government.

Good thing the army came in and now all of a sudden its crystal clear that 90% of the political killing was done by the reds (as al the wise people on Thavisa knew but the reds denied).

Doesn't say much for your "standards" if you consider someone who condoned kidnapping, beatings, shootings and murder, not to mention shaking his bare ass at police as a "hero". Do you have pictures of Mao up in your bedroom to watch over you at night?

Actually your side is more aligned with Mao. Goes to show how much you know of history. Mao had a hand in mass murder and such and seeing that 90% of the deaths here were caused by the reds that kinda shows who is the violent side.

How do you know he condoned it .. as far as I know all the guards that went too far where handed over to the police.

Now your precious government was the ones covering up the terrorist attacks on the anti government protesters. That is an other matter totally and on itself a good reason to remove this government for supporting terrorist attacks and the murder of kids.

• Like 1

You should be looking south for the "terrorists"!!!!! But lets keep the killings going daily there and its fine???

Think you are "MAO"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

terrorism the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Those reds were terrorists they killed kids even down south you don't often see that, I doubt anyone here including me thinks its OK that people get killed in the south.
If i apply that definition to the red bombings and murders of anti government they certainly were terrorist only the fact that they were protected by the government (why else can the army find them now) might be the only hitch in applying that definition. But of course that makes it only worse.
And you are really witty and your knowledge of Thai is great Next....
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Pay back is a bitch

This guy is a hero of Thailand, he helped to bring down a corrupt government that supported terrorist. By not acting / catching those reds that killed children and threw grenades they were supporting terrorism and lost their claim to be a proper government.

Good thing the army came in and now all of a sudden its crystal clear that 90% of the political killing was done by the reds (as al the wise people on Thavisa knew but the reds denied).

How are things in that parallel universe?

You should be looking south for the "terrorists"!!!!! But lets keep the killings going daily there and its fine???

Think you are "MAO"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

red rhetoric

forget the subject

... but, but, but the south

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Pay back is a bitch

How are things in that parallel universe?

It seems your the one in the parallel universe as where I live the junta is in power and PTP is disposed off and the rice scam is being exposed. The real culprits of the attacks on anti government protesters are being arrested.

Im not sure what you are seeing in your red universe but please whatever drug your taking its potent.. please send me some and as a true Dutch guy i can sample it biggrin.png

• Like 1

Sounds serious as the doctors did not let the PDRC friends visit him.

Should, heaven forbid, anything were to happen to Issara, at least we have novice Suthep to step into his sandals to represent the Orange brigade.

• Like 1

I'm sure red shirted, monk beating, crap throwing Thaksin fans have an unbiased support for Issara's right as a Thai citizen to expose the corruption of PTP. I'm also sure that many other citizens hope for a speedy recovery.

Have they put cones around his bed and outside his room?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

Doesn't say much for your "standards" if you consider someone who condoned kidnapping, beatings, shootings and murder, not to mention shaking his bare ass at police as a "hero". Do you have pictures of Mao up in your bedroom to watch over you at night?

Actually your side is more aligned with Mao. Goes to show how much you know of history. Mao had a hand in mass murder and such and seeing that 90% of the deaths here were caused by the reds that kinda shows who is the violent side.

How do you know he condoned it .. as far as I know all the guards that went too far where handed over to the police.

Now your precious government was the ones covering up the terrorist attacks on the anti government protesters. That is an other matter totally and on itself a good reason to remove this government for supporting terrorist attacks and the murder of kids.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I don't have a "side", and it's not my "precious government". To me, they were as corrupt as any has been, and the amnesty they tried to push through was a joke. But when you have permanent yellow contact lenses, it's kind of hard to see things objectively, isn't it?

cheesy.gif I seen your other posts they were blood red... like the blood of the innocent spilled by the red terrorists.

But if you feel that they were a joke and corrupt then we are in agreement.

• Like 1